User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Qriocity vs Rohaan Rane

Qriocity vs Rohaan Rane

This is a battle i had on another site and I feel as if im getting jerked. Would like to see what yall think

His verse-

Let's just get to the point...

I can tell YOU WAS AS PROUD AS CAN BE telling Luna you ain't "Picture perfect when you reflect on your life " THROUGH SOME EMPOWERMENT SPEECH while what you were tryna SOOTHE? WAS THE FOUL MEMORIES coz he found out pussy is good late since he's been COOL WITH BEING POUNDED WITH EASE So he Better "Stay in his lane" like when he told LUNA SHE'S OUT OF HIS LEAGUE "Or bum ah have to deal with an embarrasment " like DUDE WAS WITH TRUMP ON THE SCENE " !!!!!!
    But since we already here?? Lets talk about

How He's been tryna get "layed with the techs", DREAMS WITH GIVING DEM BROADS THA ROD But when its all "Texted and done " ? It's just SEMEN IN HIS HAND, DRAWS N TOP you'll find the " Bitch Abs stained from nutting " like some aCHIEVEMENT FOR A TRAMP FOND OF COCK all the while " His people look at him like he's all the evils in the world " but he ain't EVEN BEEN IN PANDORA'S BOX !!!!

Facts... Annndddd

His fam make " Boys to Men " have PRESENCE WITH THE HEART FOR DICK His Dad "Reaping what he sows? his seed'll get to blow", we get the ESSENCE IN YA HARVESTING see an " Apple don't fall far from the tree", n he's a FAGGOT AS HIS FATHER IS, Told Skizz I'll come out " swinging either way" , if i told Ro? It would have PEASANT GLAD I'M ONE WITH HIM Since I'm also " Bringing Ro Pops n have'm get carried away," like i got Sand PRESENT AS A PART IN THIS ////

But talking Sandeep ???
    I bet his "MALE FRIENDS" CALL HIM SANDY 😂😂😂
    Fuck that..
    If Ro " Got enough sense to pound sand " it ain't NOTHING ENSUED COMMON IN SENSE Daddy " Send the boy down " To RUB HIS DICK SMOOTH BONDING WITH SEX n " have his head buried in that Hole " so long shit ah leave Archana FUSSING BOUT FOOLS OSTRICH ATTEMPTS, next? the " tramp ah lean for the kid " n have Ro JUMPING TO SCREW MOM IN HER ASS then Sandy joins in Since y'all " working on a nerve" , SOMETHING LIKE NEUROLOGY CLASS /////

I mean Archana?? Shiiittttt

I was MAD THAT ROHAAN IS A FAG but looking at his Mom ?? I FELT I'D THROW UP IN A SEC way the TRAMP IS FOCUSED WITH AN ACT knowing her husband "prefers men occasionally" like a feminist THAT JUST SHOWS UP FOR THE SEX.. the bitch profile on Xvideos ?? Is proof AND A SHOULDER FOR THE SHAM Now she's into the Wild life " N Arc something animals ride on In pairs "so much, i Thought Her DAD WAS NOAH IN THE FLESH ////

And Satisfying dem hitters?? DAMNIT SHE KNOWS HOW from THE VIDS, THE HOE BROWSED, " Crazy about sex " she been PRACTISING THOSE ROUNDS "niggas kick in his door with the ratchet, No shots" but they BANGING IN RO'S HOUSE n she's always "under pressure for the cream".. She got that CANISTER SOUL NOW "And arc tick if she spot the dick since "she Cease" no failure If the "PLAN IS TO GO SOUTH " //////

Its funny how you "Feeling yourself " n "NUT YOURSELF " IN THE PROCESS now you in a Dick sucking marathon, see how you RUN YOUR TRAP IS A PROBLEM Excuse the PUN FOR THAT BUT I'M HONEST Sand should'a never CUFFED HIS ASS N GOT ON IT.. Now even Ro Likes to " hang around the wood ".. Archana Should'a HUNG DEM FAGS IN THA CLOSET.. !!!!!

So Anyone talking " Ro Sting in this match " ?? Y'all some FUNNY BITCHES AT BEST N PROLL'Y THINKING BOUT LAST LAUGHS till they see " Rane Dense on sight for the bucks " like showing his BODY STRIPPING ON WEBCAMS so fuck saying he GODLY MISSING THE DAMN FACTS coz I'll have Arc peep the SHOTTY KISSING THIS MANS BACK *then Bang* shit ah remind her of the COCK HE DRILLED IN HER SAD ASS HARDLY FEELING REGRETS FAM !!!!

My Verse-

If he says he will go "rough n tear Rane"... this DUDE WILL JUST DRIVE A "RANGE ROVER", He ducked a tag battle cuz he would have been "caught in a mess" cuz me and Hank Syer were just FEW OF EM GUYS AS SLAVE OWNERS! We would of given "shots to your soul, mate" so tell your "BEAUTIFUL WIFE TO STAY SOBER" Cuz if I teamed up with "HS, U would have been destroyed" like when "LUMINUS TRIED TO TAKE OVER"// You've been losing cuz you couldnt COP YOUR RIVALS STRATEGY, Ive been having "stars spinning in the sky" and its NOT A "SPIRAL GALAXY", Imma "wear this pussy out" like the "CLOTHS OF TRIBAL FAMILIES" but "See G, I will grant you one last wish" so tell me WHATS YOUR "FINAL FANTASY" (CGI)// You wont "go the distance" cuz the "streets got your number" like "MILESTONES FIXED FOR CARS ON TRIPS"..The RHYMES BRO SPITS ARE GARBAGE N he stays "linking underground but doesn't rise up" like "RHIZOMES OF THEM PLANTS N TIPS" ..This guy knows he likes those MICRO CLITS N DARKEST PRICKS so we can say he "goes both ways" like an "IPHONE SIX'S CHARGER TIP"// He wont have his "business in pocket" with no "CASH N SHIT IN YO' WALLETS" Fuck Legion, a bunch of Vato wannabes cuz our CLAN IS SICK AND SO FLAWLESS..A bunch of basic bars with no respectable BATTLE WINS AND MORE LOSSES, We havent seen a "club-so-bland" since ordering "Subway SANDWICHES WITH NO SAUCES"// Bazinga! "Skinning this chicken" is in my "Bucket list" like my FAM'LY COOKED A ROAST You wouldn't have a "leg up on the competition" with that NASTY FOOTWORK BRO, The pikachu play vs Chris was more fucked than a FLASHY HOOKER, YO! Cuz the "word: play was misused" more than "ANDY WOODWARD'S COACH"// "Structure so flimsy" like a house on a couple BAMBOOS GETTING RIPPED, S/O to Rizz..gun bars, Ill draw on you like you getting a TATTOO OF A BITCH, The bucks will "feed this pussy" like that CATFOOD IS THE SHIT! Drive-By...Boom Boom Pow...his "head and shoulders in the trunk" like fuck, I think I left the "SHAMPOO IN THE WHIP"// You'll only go WORLDWIDE IN YOUR HOOD lmao He's "feminine with the punches", no "Alica Keys" but thats how this NERDS LIKE WITH THE "HOOKS"! Autotune on my gun, I work and i pull to leave this "PUSSY destroyed from the JUMP" like an "inexperienced GIRL RIDING A BULL"!!// Don't "flex with the pump" in front of me like LIFTING WITH SOME IDIOTS, But your last battle... King had back to back punches and even the SICKEST OF THE IDIOMS! You weren't in your "prime, mate" even though your african ass be "LIVING WITH THE SIMIANS" Shit, We havent seen anyone "rob King so bad" since the "ENGLISH DID TA' INDIANS"!!// Q wouldn't "stomach this fire shit" like a "bad TAKE AWAY FROM THE HELL".. I hate to say but you could wear a "suicide vest" and still couldnt SAY YOURE "LABELED A THREAT", Me, Skizzo, Vin, Revolution..we opened doors and PAVED A WAY FOR THE VETS, Fuck 8 bars we dont need to creATE THE GREATEST OF TEXTS, We will just need "One line in a round" to help you "MAKE A NAME FOR YOURSELF"// (Q=one line in a round)

terrain..caught in/cotton..HSU would get destroyed, HSU was taken over by a member named Luminus..Final Fantasy had heavy use of CGI in the movie

Battle Record
    0-1

Re: Qriocity vs Rohaan Rane

Both verses was deep Rohanna verse deeper
    Rohann should have won destroyed it with them slick punchlines

Battle Record
    64-44

Re: Qriocity vs Rohaan Rane

what up son! I have to say, personally i thought a your opponents bars were stretched as fuuuuuuck lol, and they just werent hitting hard! they were soft toilet humor that could get easily flushed with some funny set ups lol. it did seem personal with a lot of name dropping, i dont know any of those people lol as for your verse, them lines were stretched as fuuuuuck cuz! lmao to be honest dude the shit, the shit was kind of weak on both ends. I did like the rhizomes line though.
    GreaterDesignGrowers.com

Im not a rapper, im a gardener