User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who should win this battle?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • late bloomer

0 0%
  • Donald trump

5 100.00%
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Donald trump vs. Late bloomer [trump wins!]

Battle Record
    5-21

Donald trump vs. Late bloomer [trump wins!]

Rihht 10 lines reg diss
    House rules
    Due 24 hr after checkin

2 link rule please.. and goodluck...

You've Earned a Custom Title! Donald Trump's Avatar
    Battle Record
    162-14
    Awards 150+ Wins FL Tournament Winner PC HOF FL Champion

Re: Donald trump vs. Late bloomer

Chrck

Battle Record
    5-21

okay yes sir remember 2 link rule please..
    a labyrinth of power.....

Battle Record
    5-21

ima put in for an ext.. maybe drop tomorrow if thats okay with you?? im heading off the bed soon tho so if you do want it tonight please let me know quickly... otherwise ill have something for this tomorrow.....

Battle Record
    162-14

Cool, drop whenever

Battle Record
    5-21

right so you think you got an angle in frontlines or in this battle
    but you got emcees running out of personals like hantzle and grettle
    im posting twenty four hours before the due date homie
    you got a selection to make but the voters around here arent worthy for a jury
    people spread lies and broadcast shit that shouldnt be allowed to be published
    but its just too easy for me to demoralize you cause trump aint getting it bitch
    ill have emcees online eating from out the palms in my hand
    like we were out in the tropical and i aint kill trump since i had to adjust the laws of a land
    right so im excited anyways and really glad to have battled dog
    but frontlines aint ill I will have lines that leave my competition rattled son

...please have your verse tonight... and i think we out.. son will provide links once you drop...

Battle Record
    162-14

I always say ill make a comeback, then i come back.. and see a bunch of dudes like you.. wigger white dudes
    I wanted to battle top comp, so when i see your post I just cyan accept, then key up a verse cuz youre light bloo
    swagger around these forums claiming youre drowning in pussy but i know youre a fraud
    you live in Europe, prostitution is legal and STILL you arent fucking abroad
    your rec is a joke you wont be able to scrape out a vote so when you get hit, faggot just stay down
    ive taken down goliath, then tackled a bear, arm wrestled a gorrila so 0-4 LBs just getting thrown around
    Im playing with your rules, and you still asking for an extension just makes me laugh an grin
    lets just face it b, you can post hours before the deadline.... yet when i drop late ill still win
    eat a dick
    lame

- - - Updated - - -

voted on both Scriptor battles

Battle Record
    15-11
    Awards GBL Champion Cypher Winner

Re: Donald trump vs. Late bloomer [Open for Votes]

>>weak start

>>a jury & homie rhyme???

but its just too easy for me to demoralize you cause trump aint getting it bitch
    >>miss.

like we were out in the tropical and i aint kill trump since i had to adjust the laws of a land
    >>stahp!

>>u tried to make a multi wit dog & son.......

---------

I always say ill make a comeback, then i come back.. and see a bunch of dudes like you.. wigger white dudes
    I wanted to battle top comp, so when i see your post I just cyan accept, then key up a verse cuz youre light bloo
    >>okay

swagger around these forums claiming youre drowning in pussy but i know youre a fraud
    >>lmfaoooooo!!!!!

your rec is a joke you wont be able to scrape out a vote so when you get hit, faggot just stay down
    ive taken down goliath, then tackled a bear, arm wrestled a gorrila so 0-4 LBs just getting thrown around
    >>niiice!

Im playing with your rules, and you still asking for an extension just makes me laugh an grin
    lets just face it b, you can post hours before the deadline.... yet when i drop late ill still win
    >>haha! Funny closer.... U aint lyin' btw!!! Lol.

V- DT

Battle Record
    57-8
    Awards Karaoke Champion 50+ Wins SOTW

Quote Originally Posted by late bloomer View Post
    whats a personal if thats supposed to be the wordplay. I dont get it. so eh.
    nah
    nah, not doing it for me
    err, doesnt make that much sense.
    well that just doesnt rhyme. Sure bat n rat do. but...yeah

well, I didnt really see any punches, your first line may have been okay but it didnt make sense to me.
    Vs

Quote Originally Posted by Donald Trump View Post
    a little forced n longwinded, but alright.
    heh, not bad, although, they wouldn't call it abroad when they live in said place.
    lb/pound, i guess. not a very hard punch.
    and some filler
    eat a dick
    lame.
    well this is just lazy n stupid. you could have at least came up with nothing, rather than actually saying nothing.

alright, you had a couple creative attempts at punches. I do feel that you didnt meet the minimum requirements.. therefore you should lose by default...
    Ima have to give this to Donald. He had more creative attempts at punches, you should have made a better half assed attempt at a close, that was terrible.

V.DT
    MoistPuss'
    Smoother than smooth

You know. You know. Cause when you know, you know. You Know.

The mind without a brain
    \i/

You've Earned a Custom Title! DzasteR's Avatar
    Battle Record
    6-3

Not certain what you meant here. An attempt I guess
    I think if you worded this better, you might have had a decent punch here
    Almost..
    You tried.. I’ll give you that
    No rhyme

vs

Wording was a lil off but the punch was there.
    played but I still Lol'd
    Dope play on his rec
    Effortless bar
    eat a dick
    lame
    Ouch

This battle was one sided, however I won't down bloomer for trying. He said he wanted to get his skills up the more he battles. He looks to be trying - just need to work on some punches, your wording and definitely your rhymes. Find something that will work for you man. You'll get there. DT had some good punches in there and dope creativity. He still hit harder with better hits.

v/ DT

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    128-135
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins FL Champion VBL Champion

Re: Donald trump vs. Late bloomer [VOTE ON CHAMP MATCH]

Lb

Man man man your punches are not even sensible ur just typing a bunch of filler. Stop rushing and trying to key up so quickly. I feel ur not taking the criticism we are giving u.

Trump

Nice wordplay good creativity

Lmao good personal tie along with added humor

Horribly worded punch

Basic hit not much impact

V/Donald over better attempts concepts were sensible at least.
    [url]https:

Battle Record
    58-60
    Awards 50+ Wins

Notta

vs

I hate to be that guy, but late bloomer..... go and peep some older FL champ matches. Get a feel of how to get a concept and set up your punch which will deliver a direct hit. I seen you come up with some cool ideas for punches dogg, but they just not hitting at all man. Donald Trump, clearly you didn't try here, and I know what you can do. What can i say tho? Trump got his easily.

v- trump

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Celph Taut
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    sick, bro. Holy shit. Absolutely captivating lyrics. never seen something so explosive, dynamic, and quintessentially mesmerizing! Keep it up!

Battle Record
    162-14

5-0 thanks to all