User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 48

Thread: NCAA Tournament

Battle Record
    115-57
    Awards VBL Champion 100+ Wins

Re: NCAA Tournament

Right, half my final 4 is out, yet at this time I'm still.in 1st in my only bracket pool, though I see it getting sticky really soon.

Soule

Yesterday was a grim day for my bracket.

Battle Record
    58-60
    Awards 50+ Wins

luckily i only have wisconsin going to the elite 8.. my final 4 is still in tact: Duke, Kansas, Arizona, Kentucky.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Celph Taut
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    sick, bro. Holy shit. Absolutely captivating lyrics. never seen something so explosive, dynamic, and quintessentially mesmerizing! Keep it up!

Battle Record
    58-60
    Awards 50+ Wins

HAHAHAHAHA DUKE LOST HAHA

sick, bro. Holy shit. Absolutely captivating lyrics. never seen something so explosive, dynamic, and quintessentially mesmerizing! Keep it up!

Battle Record
    115-57

Just keeps getting worse for me. Zags the last hope.

Battle Record
    58-60
    Awards 50+ Wins

i'd like to see someone new win it all though...aka xavier

Soule

Interesting for sure.

- - - Updated - - -

Going for Oregon the rest of the tourney.

Battle Record
    115-57

Quote Originally Posted by #PrimeTime View Post
    i'd like to see someone new win it all though...aka xavier
    I'd love that. They are 10k to 1 ... to win it all right now and you KNOW my ass threw a 10 on it at a chance for a G... fuck it why not.

Battle Record
    58-60
    Awards 50+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Meks. View Post
    I'd love that. They are 10k to 1 ... to win it all right now and you KNOW my ass threw a 10 on it at a chance for a G... fuck it why not.
    Xavier never been to the final 4, but been to the elite 8 in 2004 an 2008. ill be def cheering them on because like i says, i want someone new to go on and win the tourney

Battle Record
    58-60
    Awards 50+ Wins

sweet 16 tonight, who y'all got?

Tonight:

Michigan vs. Oregon - Michigan has been on a roll, oregon is talented as hell, but i'm going with my gut in an upset here.

Gonzaga vs West Virginia - West Virginia is jus too athletic for gonzaga. i think this may be closer than i think, but i got west virginia here.

Kansas vs Purdue - Kansas is the favorite to win it all now since villanova got ousted. Purdue has the height, but kansas has the weapons. No upset here.

Arizona vs Xavier - I'm jus going with the upset here. Xavier's nickname is the muskateers. Tell me that ain't dope. No lie, Xavier has a tough task against a very talented Arizona team, but i'm going with my gut here. The X-men advance.

Tomorrow:

North Carolina vs Butler - i seen 1 butler game all year, an to be honest, they're solid overall. but north carolina is deeper and has better talent.

Baylor vs South Carolina - South Carolina has been shooting lights out in this turney thus far. I'll go with the upset but i'm more than likely going to be wrong here.

Kentucky vs UCLA - Toss up here. *flips coin...* i'm going with UCLA based on a coin flip. if it was up to me, they'd both lose. this should be the best game in the sweet 16. bar none.

Florida vs Wisconsin - jus going on a limb here.

thoughts?
    Last edited by #PrimeTime; March 23rd, 2017 at 02:41 PM Reason: forgot stuff

Battle Record
    58-60
    Awards 50+ Wins

@Meks. good looking out. the X-Men of Xavier are moving on man.

Stranger

this year looking fucked some teams i never heard of init lol

Battle Record
    115-57

Quote Originally Posted by #PrimeTime View Post
    @Meks. good looking out. the X-Men of Xavier are moving on man.
    Haha keeping the hope alive, shit, worth $10 to me fuck it. Lol

Battle Record
    115-57

Aaaaaaaaannnnd there goes that bet lol

Battle Record
    58-60
    Awards 50+ Wins

Oregon smashed Kansas last night, didnt think Oregon even had a chance, but word, they in the final 4...

fucking gonzaga decided to play out of there ass, killing xavier in the process...

id like to see south carolina upset florida because just because

UNC better win over kentucky.