Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 8 9
Showing results 121 to 131 of 131

Thread: stop chasing people away plz

Banned
    Battle Record
    11-9

Re: stop chasing people away plz

Quote Originally Posted by A Disciple View Post
    Nah I'll be honest. I had an assualt I blacked out my mind either from the drugs I was slipped or it was too much to handle. I started writing again when home from work recovering and eventually landed on this site when my site was closed down. In my writing I realized it was in my soul but not my mind the whole time. I even talked about it once in one of my pieces and spit it out and didn't get mentally sick. When I did remember it all for fact and it clicked - well you all saw the result of that. Especially when someone peed on my bed. I read that link and I remember my "Say Goodbye" was joke nominated. Like BITCH what haven't I written that didn't prove I will "drink your style down straight no chaser" There's a lot on this site I know nothing about ESPECIALLY on the moderator rule side when I can't even get the diss skin option. Especially when connections were cut mid conversation or shit I seen that I couldn't even had posted cause I was in the hospital or what ever. So what ever. TGF was a solid for me up on here and I liked him a lot until I realized I was just the flavor of the month. And besides all that putting it to the side despite... When I saw my own droid it was the best night I had since I heard the 3 bangs. So I ran back here. DWEEB - doing what everyone else brings. I do not. Just sometimes I really miss class.

- - - Updated - - -

Who was it on here when I was freaking out waking up on here that posted BUMP, like take a BUMP... LOL I mean some of this shit is really funny - but only to some of us... some others just don't have that rite to laugh.
    I had a hard time following, but I think I nailed down some key points to what you were getting at, and you drank the piss in your bed after being slipped some drugs?

- - - Updated - - -

And, taking the long way around, that piss belonged to the pisser of one TGF?

Battle Record
    0-2

No... somebody peed on my bed and the cop said it was my cat but it was WAYYYY too much and up and to be my cat. It even soaked through the blanket to my mattress it was so much. @DixonButts
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Banned
    Battle Record
    11-9

So, when did TGF piss on you then? Or rape you, whatever, you wrote a lot there.

But he did something of a sexual offense to you.

Right?

Battle Record
    0-2

I never said TGF did anything wrong to me... I’ve never even met him. What would make you even say that? @DixonButts
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Banned
    Battle Record
    11-9

They knew when I was talking to TGF while... fucking RAPING me. Nah, you see, I don’t think you do understand.

You not going to sit here and stick penis in my eyes

- - - Updated - - -

No bitch... I’m not a dyke

Why would YOU say all of that?

Battle Record
    0-2

It's suspicious because ONE I'm too lazy to hyphen between Nah and you see. TWO I never in my life used the word penis. Maybe pins and it's a typo but then there is that pause after while too. I didn't get raped while talking to TGF either so I really can't make sense of that. Did you try tracing an IP or check and see if who ever is still logging into my account posting shit? Cause I just got $117 in bank fees reversed when I got the my "Apple ID has been locked" email when I wasn't even up in that either.

Please reference above quotation:
    Nah I'll be honest. I had an assualt I blacked out my mind either from the drugs I was............. (please note, no comma)

SO like I'll check the thread but at this point this shit is so stupid why even bother.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not going thru 9 pages of thread to check date, time, and concept. Can you tell me what page it is on?
    @DixonButts

- - - Updated - - -

ALSO, my only returns and pages is when I do this and keep adding after the fact

NOT this.

- - - Updated - - -

I would like to seriously know who and why though...

- - - Updated - - -

I noticed it with the comment about that man's family and I didn't even know their name to have been able to say or write that. With all maps etc I would assume someone is digging themselves a hole over what happened to after I heard the 3 bangs 2015 or 2014 I can't remember until about 2 years ago, to even still now the PUREST hell beyond belief that I couldn't even have the heart to imagine. So I'm a just sit here and be patient and see if this all unravels like myrtle beach 2010. Lie for what? I'm just confused. I'm the only one that doesn't understand what the fuck is truly going on.

- - - Updated - - -

They knew when I was talking to TGF while airing out I didn’t get sick like this and they kept disconnecting IPs

- - - Updated - - -

So who running this? Who was there when they let them get away with fucking RAPING me. Nah, you see, I don’t think you do understand.

- - - Updated - - -

Let me not think of my attackers/stalkers and get ready for bed and try to sleep anyway. I wanna curse is tounges right now so bad you don’t understand... but you’re not going to sit here and demand the insanity out of me either.

- - - Updated - - -

You not going to sit here and stick pins in my eyes or throw your sick shit to me. I AM NOT SCARED OF YOU. I’m only scared I’m gonna snap your fucking neck and sit in jail or mental for it the rest of my life.

- - - Updated - - -

What? You wanna see me talk to myself all nite now?

- - - Updated - - -

No bitch... I’m not a dyke and you can’t touch me or my pussy

- - - Updated - - -

I believe the word I was screaming was “needle” ... for cruel and unusual torture

- - - Updated - - -

You must’ve thought all that was just words... I know and I get it
    @DixonButts WARNING: Don't fuck with me or my head

- - - Updated - - -

Were you laughing while reading my explanation?

- - - Updated - - -

I'm still questioning that comma after nah though (but hey... maybe)
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

While how many is gonna say I set myself up for this shit freaking out on the site to even begin with.... right? I write. And one day I hope to accumulate more then any of you all from doing so. And like Game said in 100 "i never learned how to be nothing but real" Maybe my problem is I need to start caring more about what other people think of me. But not people who make fun of people dealing with real issues while having real issues. So what else you do for entertainment? @DixonButts
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

@DixonButts oh you got nothing to say now... right?
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Another thread hijacked.

Battle Record
    0-2

Haters...
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record