Say your prayers (Amen Diss)

bitch, better find a mic LOL

- - - Updated - - -

@Amen
    GreaterDesignGrowers.com

Im not a rapper, im a gardener

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Re: Say your prayers (Amen Diss)

Oh god... Yea, let me jump right on that, faggot.

FOH... appreciate your effort, tho.

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post
    Oh god... Yea, let me jump right on that, faggot.

FOH... appreciate your effort, tho.
    Oh shit you're gonna take this? Cmonnnn dude don't go down like this

- - - Updated - - -

Amen don't be a bitch!

Battle Record
    22-22
    Awards GBL Champion FL Champion

@Amen scared to respond.. Knew that nigga was all talk

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Notti View Post
    fucking right.. @Amen your street cred is going from like -8 to -14.8 bruh don't go down like this!!

Battle Record
    3-1
    Awards AOTW AOTM MOTM SS HW Champion Legendary Member OM HOF SS Season Champion

i love dissing text heads with audios because i mean. . really. . what can they do? kinda hard to match and audio joint with text lmao

anyway. . cool oldschool east coast flavor type beat. Good personals and some nice punches layered between them. flow was cool, delivery could have been a touch more aggressive in spots, but overall . . good shit man. Glad to see others joining in the audio diss scene around here

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

An armed man is a citizen,
    An unarmed man is a victim

Battle Record
    64-44

Thanks for the feed enoch!! And everybody for the buzz!
    Hes not just a text head, hes a "beast" in audio just no means of recording, but wanna come at me lol
    Goodluck with that, shit i'd welcome a written diss at least, go ahead and drop it in the om punk, we could use the activity
    GreaterDesignGrowers.com

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Enoch Light View Post
    i love dissing text heads with audios because i mean. . really. . what can they do? kinda hard to match and audio joint with text lmao

anyway. . cool oldschool east coast flavor type beat. Good personals and some nice punches layered between them. flow was cool, delivery could have been a touch more aggressive in spots, but overall . . good shit man. Glad to see others joining in the audio diss scene around here
    Did audio way before text, actually. Just haven't had equipment in over a decade and have no desire to look for what I had, tbr. Especially for a "Diss" track where the dude struggles to ride a beat LOL. Like I said, tho - appreciate the effort.

Lol @Fresh - yea - let's make a diss track to some one who's stated over a million times he's done writing LOL makes sense... Morons.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by _Lyrics View Post
    Thanks for the feed enoch!! And everybody for the buzz!
    Hes not just a text head, hes a "beast" in audio just no means of recording, but wanna come at me lol
    Goodluck with that, shit i'd welcome a written diss at least, go ahead and drop it in the om punk, we could use the activity
    Search threads, faggot - I've posted audios on multiple occasions here on RB, dummy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Notti View Post
    Yea - scared to respond, LMAO... You are one of the dumbest niggas on here if you believe "I'm scared to respond"

You guys can't be this retarded, this can't be life LOL...

Lets make a diss track to someone who hasn't written in over a year as well as always states he'd never write again - makes sense guys - lets do it...

Fucking idiots...

Battle Record
    96-70

Did audio way before text, actually. Just haven't had equipment in over a decade and have no desire to look for what I had, tbr. Especially for a "Diss" track where the dude struggles to ride a beat LOL. Like I said, tho - appreciate the effort.

Lol @Fresh - yea - let's make a diss track to some one who's stated over a million times he's done writing LOL makes sense... Morons.

- - - Updated - - -

Search threads, faggot - I've posted audios on multiple occasions here on RB, dummy.

- - - Updated - - -

Yea - scared to respond, LMAO... You are one of the dumbest niggas on here if you believe "I'm scared to respond"

Lets make a diss track to someone who hasn't written in over a year as well as always states he'd never write again - makes sense guys - lets do it...

Fucking idiots...
    you're projecting right now

And if you're gonna talk shit why wouldn't he drop a diss track at you? lol you have maddddd excuses homie. I thought you were legit but now I see you're an ultimate pussy!!! baaahahahahahahaha

- - - Updated - - -

and for the record he rode the beat nicely

And since no one even knows if you can rap at ALL you shouldn't be talking shit unless its over at least a 16

Battle Record
    3-1
    Awards AOTW AOTM MOTM SS HW Champion Legendary Member OM HOF SS Season Champion

werd. . well. as long a little bit of life gets breathed into the audio forum at the end of the day.

were your audios posted under your current user name? I did a search but didnt see any

An armed man is a citizen,
    An unarmed man is a victim

Battle Record
    64-44

Ok so- You quit writing last year, you havent had equipment in a decade, but you joined seven years ago and want me to search audios from your past?

Jokes
    GreaterDesignGrowers.com

Battle Record
    22-22
    Awards GBL Champion FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Enoch Light View Post
    werd. . well. as long a little bit of life gets breathed into the audio forum at the end of the day.

were your audios posted under your current user name? I did a search but didnt see any
    that nigga can't spit, he jus talks shit.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Fucking idiots...
    "Your dumb you big bully" ... <<<< thas all i read from your pussy, scared to respond ass

- - - Updated - - -

i always thought @Amen was a hoe ass nigga, came on here to troll and talk shit, wit no talent to back it up.

it's official now.

Bye bye black bird Poeta Demonio's Avatar
    Battle Record
    18-1
    Awards OM HOF PS Champion/IE Champion PS HOF PS Season champ Legendary PC PC HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh View Post
    -8 to -14.8
    ^That killed me. So specific.

Don't know Amen, but you got shitted on son.
    AI

“ˇViva la Revolución!”

You've Earned a Custom Title! Donald Trump's Avatar
    Battle Record
    162-14
    Awards 150+ Wins FL Tournament Winner PC HOF FL Champion

let me go spend hundreds of dollars on equipment to respond back to a diss from a guy on a text battle website i barely visit

Battle Record
    96-70

Quote Originally Posted by Donald Trump View Post
    let me go spend hundreds of dollars on equipment to respond back to a diss from a guy on a text battle website i barely visit
    if he ain't gonna deliver he shouldn't talk shit lol.