User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 24

Thread: fb live battles

Stranger

fb live battles

theres a new feature on fb, where you can run dual streams, which would make fb live battles possible, seems something to look at would be interested in seeing something like this happen, I assume you can just use your mic if you dont wanna cam up, id just rap with my phone though, no need for a mic.

you do the stream, then just put the link to the stream in yo battle thread so it can be voted on, not a bad idea.

I think you can basically do the same thing with youtube live, not sure if its dual yet tho like hangouts

Bye bye black bird Poeta Demonio's Avatar
    Battle Record
    18-1
    Awards OM HOF PS Champion/IE Champion PS HOF PS Season champ Legendary PC PC HOF

Re: fb live battles

That's a really good idea man. @ILLunatic @God of War
    AI

“ˇViva la Revolución!”

Battle Record
    64-44

Lol i did this with a few cats on another site that was similar but i didnt have a cam at the time , still battled cause i supported it then, and i support it now! It was tinychat i think back then or something and i wasnt really taking it too serious but it was fun
    I remember it used to be me pro kleets token arch abi celph damn there were actually a few matchups for a few weeks then it kind of died i think. Fb is definitely a larger platform than what we were using though
    GreaterDesignGrowers.com

Im not a rapper, im a gardener

Battle Record
    115-57
    Awards VBL Champion 100+ Wins

Freestyle madness ftw

Battle Record
    124-23
    Awards 100+ Wins OM HOF SOTW

Quote Originally Posted by Dia View Post
    theres a new feature on fb, where you can run dual streams, which would make fb live battles possible, seems something to look at would be interested in seeing something like this happen, I assume you can just use your mic if you dont wanna cam up, id just rap with my phone though, no need for a mic.

you do the stream, then just put the link to the stream in yo battle thread so it can be voted on, not a bad idea.

I think you can basically do the same thing with youtube live, not sure if its dual yet tho like hangouts
    Quote Originally Posted by _Lyrics View Post
    Lol i did this with a few cats on another site that was similar but i didnt have a cam at the time , still battled cause i supported it then, and i support it now! It was tinychat i think back then or something and i wasnt really taking it too serious but it was fun
    I remember it used to be me pro kleets token arch abi celph damn there were actually a few matchups for a few weeks then it kind of died i think. Fb is definitely a larger platform than what we were using though
    Definitely a good idea hat needs to be further explored. We did the Tiny Chat battles a couple of times but it was more of a hassle to organize than it was really worth

Add & Follow

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    ·
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Stranger

the benefit of doing on fb live would be you can post the link in yo battle thread and have it voted on, tinychat you cant really record unless you go through hoops and download extra software.

Cypher Sadist
    Battle Record
    37-15
    Awards AOTW 25+ Wins VBL Champion Legendary Member ABL Season Champion ABL Champion OM HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Meks. View Post
    Freestyle madness ftw
    that site was fucking crack back in the day, wish it was still around

Stranger

you got fb or anything @Celph Taut

Battle Record
    124-23
    Awards 100+ Wins OM HOF SOTW

you got fb or anything @Celph Taut
    He's got FB

Add & Follow

·

Battle Record
    58-60
    Awards 50+ Wins

think they did this on RIA

Originally Posted by Celph Taut
    sick, bro. Holy shit. Absolutely captivating lyrics. never seen something so explosive, dynamic, and quintessentially mesmerizing! Keep it up!

Battle Record
    115-57
    Awards VBL Champion 100+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by ...Celph Taut View Post
    that site was fucking crack back in the day, wish it was still around
    I know man, I have hours upon hours of me and my whole crew cyphering on there, not to mention offline as well from back in the day
    .. the live battle cyphers were fun as hell albeit short, still a great time.

Stranger

fb live wasn't around when RIA was up atleast this feature is only days old and is going to be a huge marketing opportunity, the friends of everyone on the stream can see it, if both streamers has a decent following, could be powerful.
    if fb wasn't so nazi about creating username type profiles then it could be beneficial, wed have a fb for people we know on forums and sites, ( i have one of those ) I wouldn't want my family seeing battle stuff lol.
    Last edited by Stranger; March 23rd, 2017 at 11:50 PM

Stranger

celph remember the days when we would drop random keystyles on aim?

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

fb live wasn't around when RIA was up atleast this feature is only days old and is going to be a huge marketing opportunity, the friends of everyone on the stream can see it, if both streamers has a decent following, could be powerful.
    if fb wasn't so nazi about creating username type profiles then it could be beneficial, wed have a fb for people we know on forums and sites, ( i have one of those ) I wouldn't want my family seeing battle stuff lol.
    I'm sure he means the same concept was done on R I A, not necessarily using FB Live but TinyChat, probably.

Young Simba
    Battle Record
    106-57
    Awards 100+ Wins LLL Season Champion 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion

VBL ever coming back?