User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who should win this battle?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • script0rrr

1 33.33%
  • Bandersnatch

2 66.67%
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: script0rrr vs Bandersnatch [VOID No Links]

script0rrr vs Bandersnatch [VOID No Links]

10 lines
    Due 24 hours from now
    this is also my check, GL
    @Bandersnatch
    Last edited by Donald Trump; April 2nd, 2017 at 02:33 AM

Re: script0rrr vs Bandersnatch

check

Alright, here we go

So you catch this ass whoopin twice like a glitch traped in the matrix
    Honestly, ill be flat out amazed if he even actually say shit
    Snatch never got a ratchet pulled. Academics? Raps a fool.
    Im bout to beat you clowns hands down like how you act at school
    An bandersnatch is a faggot wit dude, scared of half of the truth
    You are more fruit basket then a basket of fruit
    Cause even if he aint lyin bout the iron in palm
    Bet he be too shook to pull it like a fire alarm
    Say you might, but you aint never takin life
    You cant even fuck wit the heat like you made of ice

- - - Updated - - -
    @Bandersnatch

My documents of accomplishments stand dominent. your script of content is the opposit.
    yur records proof of incompatence. battle me theres consaquence. another loss conciance.

Faggot Couldn't reach my LEVEL with a CHEAT SHEET , POWER UPS or a CODE BOOK.
    Lleave this ViDEO GAME GEEK on the ROAD shook INCOMPLETE like a SONG wit no HOOK.

l'll OPEN you up like PHONES getting ROOTED. Holes make ya FLOW LEAK like BAD ROOFING..
    ya scripts needs IMPROVING..like RIDING a BIKE, Gonna FALL OFF if you dont KEEP IT MOVING..

You have yet to COME HARD like KIDS before PUBERTY. Only chick he get in? Statue of liberty.
    Treat ya like marshal does kimberly accually i'l let your rhymes murder ya and save the energy.

Calling all cars. Sirens, Charge. LIGHT on his feet, He hittin HELIAM hard.
    Talk to the dead or run from the laws either way yur just a SMALL MEDIUM at LARGE.

Battle Record
    15-11
    Awards GBL Champion Cypher Winner

My documents of accomplishments stand dominent. your script of content is the opposit.
    yur records proof of incompatence. battle me theres consaquence. another loss conciance.
    >>cool flow and rhymes but not really a hard hittin punch

Faggot Couldn't reach my LEVEL with a CHEAT SHEET , POWER UPS or a CODE BOOK.
    Lleave this ViDEO GAME GEEK on the ROAD shook INCOMPLETE like a SONG wit no HOOK.
    >>light

l'll OPEN you up like PHONES getting ROOTED. Holes make ya FLOW LEAK like BAD ROOFING..
    ya scripts needs IMPROVING..like RIDING a BIKE, Gonna FALL OFF if you dont KEEP IT MOVING..
    >>light

You have yet to COME HARD like KIDS before PUBERTY. Only chick he get in? Statue of liberty.
    Treat ya like marshal does kimberly accually i'l let your rhymes murder ya and save the energy.
    >>nah...miss

Calling all cars. Sirens, Charge. LIGHT on his feet, He hittin HELIAM hard.
    Talk to the dead or run from the laws either way yur just a SMALL MEDIUM at LARGE
    >>ur flow is cool but u gotta work on ur punches bro

-------

So you catch this ass whoopin twice like a glitch traped in the matrix
    Honestly, ill be flat out amazed if he even actually say shit
    >>jus sum tuff talk

Snatch never got a ratchet pulled. Academics? Raps a fool.
    Im bout to beat you clowns hands down like how you act at school
    >>miss

An bandersnatch is a faggot wit dude, scared of half of the truth
    You are more fruit basket then a basket of fruit
    >>weak

Cause even if he aint lyin bout the iron in palm
    Bet he be too shook to pull it like a fire alarm
    >>super lite

Say you might, but you aint never takin life
    You cant even fuck wit the heat like you made of ice
    >>lol nah

V- band

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

@Bandersnatch @Script Orr

yall got 48hrs to get two voting links in each or this will be closed untill a Mod is PM'd the links
    thanks

- - - Updated - - -
    @Bandersnatch @Script Orr

yall got 48hrs to get two voting links in each or this will be closed untill a Mod is PM'd the links
    thanks

Dam well look mayn. I read rules. rules on each thread. I do understand the voting rule. I dig voting on battles. I just cant find any where that explaines the rules of voting and what voting structure is used or allowed here. This site is so cluttered after years of post it makes it not so easy for a new member to navigate let alone figure out how things are ran here. so If I am disqualified in my first battle. Thats a bit gay. yall should be tryin to help your new comers understand how shit works instead of acting hard. shit would go alot smoother and you prob have twice as many peeps votings and what not. any ways . come on back with your rude comments to try and make yourself feel good. Or let a mufuka know How to vote and set shit up and all that so i can make a name in here. lol
    this is not directed towered anty one in general. this was to all mods and admin. other than that this is a nice site.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Bandersnatch View Post
    Dam well look mayn. I read rules. rules on each thread. I do understand the voting rule. I dig voting on battles. I just cant find any where that explaines the rules of voting and what voting structure is used or allowed here. This site is so cluttered after years of post it makes it not so easy for a new member to navigate let alone figure out how things are ran here. so If I am disqualified in my first battle. Thats a bit gay. yall should be tryin to help your new comers understand how shit works instead of acting hard. shit would go alot smoother and you prob have twice as many peeps votings and what not. any ways . come on back with your rude comments to try and make yourself feel good. Or let a mufuka know How to vote and set shit up and all that so i can make a name in here. lol
    this is not directed towered anty one in general. this was to all mods and admin. other than that this is a nice site.
    no one is DQing you.. just going to lock the battle untill you get two voting links. pretty simple. we're working on getting this site back together and cleaned up as we've had some shit to iron out along the way. thanks for your input after an hr or so im going to delete both your post and mine to keep this battle clean. if you have any other problems please use the Chat threads or PM staff from now on.

thanks
    your pal.. kspree

You've Earned a Custom Title! GrimmZReaper's Avatar
    Battle Record
    24-5
    Awards FL Tournament Winner FL Champion

How was bandersnatchs verse even remotely aimed at his opponent? that reads like a set of bars already written that he coulda dropped against anyone here... saying " ya scripts" is the closet thing he came to even acknowledging who he was battleling...scripts verse wasn't good either but at least he seems like hes aiming it at his actual opponent... The voting standards & battle standards need to be on some bearing of standard..

V- Script ( for actually battleling his opponent)
    Thank you for posting! Your post will not be visible until Boyznblack has fucked your moms