User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Lusiver - The Monster

Cool Lusiver - The Monster

New track, produced by SINIMA. Let me know what you think.

Re: Lusiver - The Monster

the beat needs better drums and piano sound.. the rapping is pretty good although you need to mix it better! .. also sounds like way too compression on it all .. The content is pretty good, i like the emotion in it.. The chorus is pretty good, reminds me of an eminem song.. Keep it up man.. Rtf? peace http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...t-Chloe-Opondo

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Re: Lusiver - The Monster

im digging the beat...your flow is dope its not a suprise though you always rap this way...if your not doing it already, please do yourself a favor and record your vocals at an pro recording studio because the difference in vocal quality is like night and day, i agree with outts the mix is what is most distracting to me in this song which shouldnt be the case because it is very catchy and entertainment not to mention your lyrical skill is off the chain...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.