the current state of this section is... SAD! I will fix this by of course kicking out all the illegals... sorry wrong speech. Im going to completely remodel this section, for too long its been stuck in the past, i understand this shit was popping in 2009 but its 2017 and we need to get with the times. First thing first, enjoy the champ match. this will be the LAST week there will be champ/contender matches. Sick of seeing dudes who are 3-7 walking around with FL champion we need to make that achievement mean something. I will explain what im doing with that at a later date. Voting is an issue so the only thing I can think of (at the moment) is to lead by example and what I mean by that is I'll be voting on every battle posted no matter how bad or long it is. I'll do weekly or monthly mags depending on the activity where ill go in depth and come up with creative ways to breakdown what occurs throughout that time. However all I ask of you (the community) is please be patient and understand that this isnt my job and I will eventually close your battle or assist you when i have the time to. I really want to revamp this section however i cant do this without you guys. Lastly, in an attempt to get votes. all you writers / poets if you vote on a battle out of the kindness of your heart i will make a thread where you can link me to the battle and in return i will provide feedback on one of your pieces. Lets all work together to make this section thrive. If you have questions/comments/concers feel free to post here or Pm me. All of the ideas i expressed here with have their own thread with further explanation this is just a brief statement to let you guys know what to expect.

-DT