User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: The Wrong Buttfucking for Kill Spree

Battle Record
    0-1

The Wrong Buttfucking for Kill Spree

My first act now that I'm back here is to embarrass the dainty little poof whose nonstop whining and tattling got me banned in the first place- @Kill Spree .

I'm on a trail of exposing the cowards and it's no well kept secret you are a pussy, like the sexual organ that disgusts you to no end.

Both of us know this is a no-win situation for you regardless what path you take, but do me a favor and this time at least pretend to be a man until your punishment.
    Before, I was merely The Ultimate Hero and the only true champion. Now, some group of kiddos named AI has accepted me as their idol to be worshiped and revered. But I can still be your hero too.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Re: The Wrong Buttfucking for Kill Spree

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Elmsby View Post
    My first act now that I'm back here is to embarrass the dainty little poof whose nonstop whining and tattling got me banned in the first place- @Kill Spree .

I'm on a trail of exposing the cowards and it's no well kept secret you are a pussy, like the sexual organ that disgusts you to no end.

Both of us know this is a no-win situation for you regardless what path you take, but do me a favor and this time at least pretend to be a man until your punishment.

All you talk about is homo shit ... you are one of the biggest faggots ever.

Only reason you got banned on my watch is because you trolled every battle and didn't fallow rules.
    You've been banned by every mod... I'm not writing tonight. Due by tomorrow mid night you got yourself a battle

Battle Record
    0-1

Quote Originally Posted by Kill Spree View Post
    All I talk about is homo shit ...I am one of the biggest faggotsth ever.

Only reason you got banned on my watch is because you scared me every battle and didn't fallow rules.
    You've been banned by every mod... I'm not writing tonight. Due by tomorrow mid night you got yourself a battle
    I don't care about any of what you just said, you're a weak manlet. Your life is a resume of failure and I'm gonna add a tidy little footnote to it. I'd say I'd put my boot up your ass but you'd genuinely enjoy that, so I'll take some tongs and remove a boot from your ass.

This will be fun, and not for you.
    Before, I was merely The Ultimate Hero and the only true champion. Now, some group of kiddos named AI has accepted me as their idol to be worshiped and revered. But I can still be your hero too.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

I don't care about any of what you just said, you're a weak manlet. Your life is a resume of failure and I'm gonna add a tidy little footnote to it. I'd say I'd put my boot up your ass but you'd genuinely enjoy that, so I'll take some tongs and remove a boot from your ass.

This will be fun, and not for you.
    You going to set it or no...

Battle Record
    0-1

You going to set it or no...
    I can't lie... I legitimately forgot how to. I've battled maybe twice in the past 3 years.

Battle Record
    86-54

I can't lie... I legitimately forgot how to. I've battled maybe twice in the past 3 years.
    Word I'll set it. Cool with making it due tomorrow night instead? It's nice out I'm trying to get drunk

Battle Record
    0-1

Word I'll set it. Cool with making it due tomorrow night instead? It's nice out I'm trying to get drunk
    I'm drunk right now. Whatever works though.

Battle Record
    86-54

I'm drunk right now. Whatever works though.
    Tomorrow night 6 bars

I'll set it shortly

Battle Record
    3-17

ypou bitches is dumb
    aka Sorrow: the Broken Wing