User Tag List

Page 1 of 6 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 83

Thread: TBFL Chat!!!

Soule

TBFL Chat!!!

WE GOT THE FORUM! Start battling and collecting points, bitches!

You've Earned a Custom Title! The Law's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-2
    Awards OM HOF

Re: TBFL Chat!!!

Are you going to move the Topical battles that are in FL over here?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Soule

I personally can't but @Kill Spree and @Notti can if they choose to. I think it'd be a good choice though. Keep FL text and TBFL Topical.

Battle Record
    22-22
    Awards GBL Champion FL Champion

done

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Soule

Appreciate it, mate!

Soule

@The Law @beer tits

Make sure to get your two links after you've both dropped. I'll vote on your battle when it's ready.

You've Earned a Custom Title! The Law's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-2
    Awards OM HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Behemoth View Post
    @The Law @beer tits

Make sure to get your two links after you've both dropped. I'll vote on your battle when it's ready.
    Yeah I'ma write for this sometime before the night is over. Nice verse @beer tits . I got a good idea for the topic too so i'll definitely have it before I forget that shit.
    I'll throw my links in with the verse.

Can the links be from FL, TBFL only? Does it matter. I'm going to vote on the battles in here also anyways, so whatever is fine.

Soule

TBFL only. We're trying to disconnect the two so that FL is text/battle-audio and TBFL is topical/topical-audio.

Battle Record
    0-1

TBFL only. We're trying to disconnect the two so that FL is text/battle-audio and TBFL is topical/topical-audio.
    I have to get my links in tomorrow, bud. Sorry. I'm leaving for work right now and had just seen your mention. They'll get done.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The Law View Post
    Yeah I'ma write for this sometime before the night is over. Nice verse @beer tits . I got a good idea for the topic too so i'll definitely have it before I forget that shit.
    I'll throw my links in with the verse.

Can the links be from FL, TBFL only? Does it matter. I'm going to vote on the battles in here also anyways, so whatever is fine.
    Thanks. Tough subject. I was sitting there like, "Yeah, my name is too boring for me to write about myself."

Soule

It's cool. After 24 hours, you have a vote deducted and after 48 hours you get DQ'd so as long as you get them within those two schedules you're golden.

Battle Record
    0-1

I want to talk about this "vote" from late bloomer.

A lot of people keep throwing around battle jargon and terms, but they have no idea what they actually mean.

I might have to do a full glossary and get it pinned at the top of the forum. This misuse of these terms in votes has been killing me. You're voting for the wrong reasons.

This is from a topical battle with Behemoth...

Quote Originally Posted by late bloomer View Post
    god i dont knwo there were a lot of played bars in each verse some of the content was good and had like deep imagery but the concepts that they were both broken down upon were not illustrated enough
    You just misused all three of these battle jargons. That's what's wrong with this site. No one knows what they're saying in their votes.

Played bars = something used over and over and over and over again. No bar in this battle was played. I've never seen any of them.

A played bar looks like, "Your girl saw my shine and came home with me. That's what I call a chain reaction."

Imagery = description of a scene. Behemoth had great imagery. He described a scene where a wife did something she knew was wrong but also knew she had to do to make everything right to keep balance in the world. He describes her with the gun, describes her crossing her chest and saying her last goodbyes in prayer and describes the final shootout. That's some imagery right there.

Concept = A topic. Each two lines should have one concept/topic. "Were not illustrated enough?' You don't illustrate a concept. A concept could be anything, like Kim Kardashian, the Wheel of Fortunate, iPhones, Airbnb. It's just the underlining theme of the two bars.

Soule

He might not be smart but he votes and that's all i care about.

Battle Record
    0-1

He might not be smart but he votes and that's all i care about.
    Is this a quote from Trump or ???

Soule

I didn't vote for trump so I'd assume not.

Battle Record
    22-22
    Awards GBL Champion FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by beer tits View Post
    Is this a quote from Trump or ???
    lmfao