User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3
Showing results 31 to 40 of 40

Thread: Haiku for You

Awards PC HOF

Re: Haiku for You

revive this!! @Emily @Jukon

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    2-2
    Awards MOTM PC HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy View Post
    revive this!! @Emily @Jukon
    Hey Sammy, long time no see.
    I can't revive this. I have little time and I'm also no longer pc mod.
    As for Juke, I haven't heard from him in forever. He must be busy with life.
    Sure seems quiet around this board atm.

Btw, Sammy, I think this thread was just for fun anyway, so there's nothing stopping you from dropping a pic in here and letting whoever wants to chuck an ol 5/7/5 at it.

Awards PC HOF

@Emily ah well that's too bad. its not the same without everyone involvement. and for whatever reason, I've been traversing the PC section, specifically the league from the tail end of 2016. man, we had so much talents here. can't believe i spent 3 hours rummaging the battles lol. it was worth it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    2-2
    Awards MOTM PC HOF

@Emily ah well that's too bad. its not the same without everyone involvement. and for whatever reason, I've been traversing the PC section, specifically the league from the tail end of 2016. man, we had so much talents here. can't believe i spent 3 hours rummaging the battles lol. it was worth it.
    We did. We had some amazing work handed in and some major talent tap dancing tunes on what seemed a daily, entirely inspirational at times. It made you want to write. Plus as you said, when there's more people its a lot more fun.

- - - Updated - - -

I think PS was my favourite. That was so full on but def worth the effort.

Awards PC HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Emily View Post
    We did. We had some amazing work handed in and some major talent tap dancing tunes on what seemed a daily, entirely inspirational at times. It made you want to write. Plus as you said, when there's more people its a lot more fun.

- - - Updated - - -

I think PS was my favourite. That was so full on but def worth the effort.
    yes!! i read these last night and all 4 poems stayed fresh in my head.

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...ricist-(EMILY)

such an awesome battle u had with, Ill! must've read it like 12 times!

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...i-vs-HEC-(HEC)

honestly i never knew HEC was this dope! that piece also stayed with me long after.

Battle Record
    2-2
    Awards MOTM PC HOF

yes!! i read these last night and all 4 poems stayed fresh in my head.

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...ricist-(EMILY)

such an awesome battle u had with, Ill! must've read it like 12 times!

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...i-vs-HEC-(HEC)

honestly i never knew HEC was this dope! that piece also stayed with me long after.
    omg HEC is astounding to read. He transports me to other dimensions.
    His writing reminds me a little of Ctrl Alt Elite and Self Activate.
    There were a lot of really good pieces written in that league.
    I doubt ive written that much in such a short amount of time since then.
    It was brilliant practice, to keep the pen moving and be constantly inspired was a buzz.

Awards PC HOF

i wish i was more active but i'm not much into competitive writing but i'm one of them lurker who would read every battle lol. I actually have to credit PS in molding my writing style. i was told i have a very poetic style and i feel it was certainly influenced by PC writers. you were def one of them. Illyricst and Whoami were the two biggest influences. well now i'm in a mood to write lol!

Battle Record
    2-2
    Awards MOTM PC HOF

i wish i was more active but i'm not much into competitive writing but i'm one of them lurker who would read every battle lol. I actually have to credit PS in molding my writing style. i was told i have a very poetic style and i feel it was certainly influenced by PC writers. you were def one of them. Illyricst and Whoami were the two biggest influences. well now i'm in a mood to write lol!
    well, like wise. So many were my teacher, and its nice to know we feel the same about being inspired by those around us. so cool to know we have the ability to see our improvement inspired by those we love to read. There are a few in my list too and you are one. Some writing I just cant get into, or just bores me a bit, but other pieces have me in a harmonic heaven.
    Yeah.
    I miss writing.

- - - Updated - - -

I miss writing and reading.

Battle Record
    1-3
    Awards PC HOF Haiku Season Champion

I miss PS, was constantly surprised at the quality of writing that came thru there

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Quote Originally Posted by evinkikejet View Post
    I happen to like every single haiku in this thread. They give me much pleasure and many giggles. Thank you all.
    Stop posting those nudes or you won’t be posting here