User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Tattoo GFX

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion GFX HOF - Award Request Accepted SOTW ABL Champion FL HOF VBL Champion - VBL Champion AOTM AOTW FL Champion

Tattoo GFX

Autism Awareness...

Using it as a tattoo along with local Fundraisers were hosting where i live... i guess just looking for some feed..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Soule

Re: Tattoo GFX

That's dope man, good stuff.

Battle Record
    3-17

aka Sorrow: the Broken Wing

Soule

Quote Originally Posted by Elegant Elephant View Post
    Quit free posting in people's threads unless it's the lounge or I'll make sure you're banned before the end of the month.

Battle Record
    2-2
    Awards MOTM PC HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Art. View Post
    Autism Awareness...

Using it as a tattoo along with local Fundraisers were hosting where i live... i guess just looking for some feed..

That's great vision you have.
    I love the wording.
    What I think makes it look a little one dimensional though, is the 'white banner', mainly because of the white hands and background.
    I think the banner is important and I dont know what colour would suit it in order for it to pop,
    but silver or gold just embedded itself into my soul ; )

Regardless, I love what you've done here.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    124-23
    Awards 100+ Wins OM HOF SOTW

Love the message.

The colors of the puzzle pieces are throwing me off because obviously a tat isn't going to show those types of colors. Does anybody plan on getting it done? If so, I definitely would like to see the outcome.

Add & Follow

·

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion GFX HOF - Award Request Accepted SOTW ABL Champion FL HOF VBL Champion - VBL Champion AOTM AOTW FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by ILLunatic View Post
    Love the message.

The colors of the puzzle pieces are throwing me off because obviously a tat isn't going to show those types of colors. Does anybody plan on getting it done? If so, I definitely would like to see the outcome.

yeah i figured the colors going to be a bit off..

my cousin in actually getting it done.. il be sure to post it when its finished. thanks for the feed dude, anything you drop tag me il be sure to return the favor.

why the disney theme out of curiosity?
    its cool for like a t-shirt or something but i wouldnt want this on my skin.