User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Got Jokes?

Soule

Got Jokes?

Let's hear them. I'll start us off...

Why did I get divorced? Well, last week was my birthday. My wife didn't wish me a happy birthday. My parents forgot and so did my kids. I went to work and even my colleagues didn't wish me a happy birthday. As I entered my office, my secretary said, "Happy birthday, boss!" I felt so special. She asked me out for lunch. After lunch, she invited me to her apartment. We went there and she said, "Do you mind if I go into the bedroom for a minute?" "Okay," I said. She came out 5 minutes later with a birthday cake, my wife, my parents, my kids, my friends, & my colleagues all yelling, "SURPRISE!!!" while I was waiting on the sofa... naked.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    0-4

Re: Got Jokes?

lol......

Here's a joke
    Kids start fighting with frying pans over money

Battle Record
    11-10
    Awards OM HOF

Quote Originally Posted by MizzDelicious View Post
    lol......

Here's a joke
    Kids start fighting with frying pans over money
    Holy fuck lmao this was amazing.

It's fucking awful, but I nearly died lmao.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

24 x OM Hall Of Fame

Battle Record
    0-1

Why did the large group of men cross the road?
    @Johnny Omega was paying dudes to blow them at the Ruby Tuesdays on the other side... and they had 2 for 1 drink specials!
    Before, I was merely The Ultimate Hero and the only true champion. Now, some group of kiddos named AI has accepted me as their idol to be worshiped and revered. But I can still be your hero too.

Battle Record
    0-2

this is how i learned to mind my own business...

so i was walking up the street one day, and i passed a local insane asylum... i hear a bunch of people inside chanting "13!!! 13!!! 13!!! 13!!!"... im curious what thats all about and i spot a hole in the fence... i look through, and some asshole pokes me in the eye with a stick, then i hear them chanting "14!!! 14!!! 14!!! 14!!!"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Soule

Quote Originally Posted by Toobs View Post

so i was walking up the street one day, and i passed a local insane asylum... i hear a bunch of people inside chanting "13!!! 13!!! 13!!! 13!!!"... im curious what thats all about and i spot a hole in the fence... i look through, and some asshole pokes me in the eye with a stick, then i hear them chanting "14!!! 14!!! 14!!! 14!!!"
    I giggled lol. Knew I could count on you.

Battle Record
    64-44

Quote Originally Posted by Toobs View Post

Thats a throwback! Lol

Why did the lights turn on every time the dumb blond was done getting fucked?
    She opened the car door.
    GreaterDesignGrowers.com

Im not a rapper, im a gardener