User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: nw sig..

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion GFX HOF - Award Request Accepted SOTW ABL Champion FL HOF VBL Champion - VBL Champion AOTM AOTW FL Champion

nw sig..

2 new sigs.. first I've made in a while.. any feed is cool.. drop links il feed whatever..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    124-23
    Awards 100+ Wins OM HOF SOTW

Re: nw sig..

I prefer the first over the second as I feel it blends better. There's something about the lighting for the second one that throws it off for me.

Add & Follow

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    ·

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion GFX HOF - Award Request Accepted SOTW ABL Champion FL HOF VBL Champion - VBL Champion AOTM AOTW FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by ILLunatic View Post
    I prefer the first over the second as I feel it blends better. There's something about the lighting for the second one that throws it off for me.

Appreciate the feed my dude

first one is aesthetically pleasing, but what did you actually do to the original image?
    second one I'm not a fan of personally, looks bad quality towards the main light source.

Battle Record
    55-6

1st ones dope'

2nd doesn't tickle my fancy

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    3-4

both are dope as fuck.