User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: ZotheJerk ft Guilty Simpson "My Negus" [New Single]

You've Earned a Custom Title! zanzir's Avatar

ZotheJerk ft Guilty Simpson "My Negus" [New Single]

New single "My Negus" by Detroit rapper ZotheJerk featuring legendary Random Axe frontman Guilty Simpson

Taken from the new album "Black Beach" out on May 26th, all available on iTunes

Check the audio stream

Battle Record
    124-23
    Awards 100+ Wins OM HOF SOTW

Re: ZotheJerk ft Guilty Simpson "My Negus" [New Single]

Quote Originally Posted by zanzir View Post
    New single "My Negus" by Detroit rapper ZotheJerk featuring legendary Random Axe frontman Guilty Simpson

Taken from the new album "Black Beach" out on May 26th, all available on iTunes

Check the audio stream

Moved to Audio Showcase

Add & Follow

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    ·
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Re: ZotheJerk ft Guilty Simpson "My Negus" [New Single]

yall rap like some old heads...i like that though, seems like yall came up with that hook and just went with it...kind of throws me off hearing the n word repitiviely like that...not a fan of the hook, all yalls verses was straight, first mc did his thang and kept the track going, 2nd dude started out fresh but had alot of pauses in his flow, 3rd dude carried the rest of the track but i think yall was making this more for fun so for what it is im feeling it...