User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 21

Thread: serious question. does anyone make "music" here anymore?

Battle Record
    7-1

serious question. does anyone make "music" here anymore?

well?...

Battle Record
    3-1
    Awards AOTW AOTM MOTM SS HW Champion Legendary Member OM HOF SS Season Champion

Re: serious question. does anyone make "music" here anymore?

i dunno, i do audios from time to time, but i never had any intention or a dream to achieve stardom making music

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

An armed man is a citizen,
    An unarmed man is a victim

Battle Record
    7-1

what do you mean by "audios"

i mean i know the term. and used it myself. but why say audios instead of songs?

whats the difference to you?

i think music was a hobby for 90% of the guys here. who really went on to do something with it? there is those in the industry or that worked in the industry sure but i don't think anyone from this website made it super big.

or from say. rapmusic. shit the biggest one was Ness (IMO) (aftermath signing, show time shit. etc) but our own Syntax who was a very good rapper just kinda faded into photography (ha) so wtf. kinda went off on a tangent here but word, i do songs here and there and don't really upload them. ill play them for myself and just give a self satisfying chuckle and think "ha..i used to rap. but im a dad now shits weird" not to say there's anything wrong with being a rap dad. we all grow up. it's just all very surreal you know?

and wtf at this place still being up? who pays the bills in this bitch.

Battle Record
    0-2

i still dabble...

mostly as favors to indie game developers i know for their projects...

dont rap anymore... but if i had a decent mic i would probably do so now and then for the fun of it...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    64-44

you guys should rap
    GreaterDesignGrowers.com

Im not a rapper, im a gardener

Battle Record
    124-23
    Awards 100+ Wins OM HOF SOTW

Quote Originally Posted by RXL View Post
    what do you mean by "audios"

i mean i know the term. and used it myself. but why say audios instead of songs?

whats the difference to you?

i think music was a hobby for 90% of the guys here. who really went on to do something with it? there is those in the industry or that worked in the industry sure but i don't think anyone from this website made it super big.

or from say. rapmusic. shit the biggest one was Ness (IMO) (aftermath signing, show time shit. etc) but our own Syntax who was a very good rapper just kinda faded into photography (ha) so wtf. kinda went off on a tangent here but word, i do songs here and there and don't really upload them. ill play them for myself and just give a self satisfying chuckle and think "ha..i used to rap. but im a dad now shits weird" not to say there's anything wrong with being a rap dad. we all grow up. it's just all very surreal you know?

and wtf at this place still being up? who pays the bills in this bitch.
    There's some things in the works right now that'll hopefully breathe a little life into the audio side.

Add & Follow

·

Battle Record
    115-57
    Awards VBL Champion 100+ Wins

I do independent freelance writing in the industry, lightly as a gig for extra cash.. I haven't done any songs for myself in a while but a lot for other people recently.. Between traveling and working I guess just haven't really found the urge to carve the time out to make something for myself.. But I still have a lot of friends who are doing they thing... They might not made it "super big" as you said but my one boy had his video on BET and shit, my one girl was on Wild N Out and is doin her things pretty big... if I ever do official shit I'll of course be coming here to show everyone lol, after All this is where alot of my skills in the begining were crafted..

Battle Record
    0-2

Quote Originally Posted by Meks. View Post
    I do independent freelance writing in the industry, lightly as a gig for extra cash.. I haven't done any songs for myself in a while but a lot for other people recently.. Between traveling and working I guess just haven't really found the urge to carve the time out to make something for myself.. But I still have a lot of friends who are doing they thing... They might not made it "super big" as you said but my one boy had his video on BET and shit, my one girl was on Wild N Out and is doin her things pretty big... if I ever do official shit I'll of course be coming here to show everyone lol, after All this is where alot of my skills in the begining were crafted..
    but have you ever had sex with someone mother behind their back though?

Battle Record
    2-2
    Awards MOTM PC HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Toobs View Post
    Toobs for President of the Universe.

Cypher Sadist
    Battle Record
    37-15
    Awards AOTW 25+ Wins VBL Champion Legendary Member ABL Season Champion ABL Champion OM HOF

ThatKidCry has been doing shows and has a few projects out there. (EP's, music videos, the works)
    Joel Venom is still on his grind , got a few videos himself, I think one of them made it on a big station in his city, and he also got signed.
    Taiyamo Denku been releasing music, doing live cyphers, videos with a couple of big names (Big Pun's son, for one)
    Uhhh....

That's all I can think of right now. Like, Laws had that one song that got on worldstar and got signed to the Justice League for a bit, got in the XXL magazine, and it's probably one of the most succesful "net" artists I can think of our time, but that was years ago.

Edit: Vylint got out of a jail recently started releasing music immediately after, a few videos and one live battle.
    Last edited by Celph Taut; May 6th, 2017 at 10:33 AM

CypherAlumni

Vincent | Sammy | Vallus | Dose Blotter | Onceawhile | Virbius | Bag Mandela | Celph Taut

Battle Record
    0-2

Celph Taut sold enough of his own album out of his trunk in parking lots to get a forehead reduction..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Emily View Post
    Toobs for President of the Universe.
    get off my dick!

unless you're gonna treat it right..

*stares at someone else besides you*

Battle Record
    16-5
    Awards PC HOF OM HOF

Toobs Enjoys His Daily Flow Of Gay Sex Videos Online....Just Saying. He Will Deny It Though So Dont Bother To Argue The Fact.
    AI

Battle Record
    115-57
    Awards VBL Champion 100+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Toobs View Post
    I have not yet reached this level of mastery.

Battle Record
    0-2

Quote Originally Posted by Kaotic Theory View Post
    Toobs Enjoys His Daily Flow Of Gay Sex Videos Online....Just Saying. He Will Deny It Though So Dont Bother To Argue The Fact.
    Day 43: Kaotic Theory and his band of 'Merry Men' have not noticed i am an outsider to their tribe. There has been many close calls where my asshole felt in danger, and times where lubrications and ointments were almost splashed onto my own skin. Hopefully i get the information i need about this cell of transexuals and almond milk smuggling gay men before something terrible happens. Will report back when the necessary data is obtained, primed and ready for extraction.

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

So answer OP - NO.

Hope this helps.