User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Yes or No on Cypher

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Yes or No on Cypher

what yall think? I'm not a fan of doing cypher after cypher.... But shit went 4 pages and yall did vote on the GBL final like I asked.

IF I put another Cypher up we wont be having another one for a few weeks here in FL.

Whats your thoughts yall

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Re: Yes or No on Cypher

Yes. We need as much activity as possible.

Bye bye black bird Poeta Demonio's Avatar
    Battle Record
    18-1
    Awards OM HOF PS Champion/IE Champion PS HOF PS Season champ Legendary PC PC HOF

I'm in favor of it. I haven't given a flying fuck about text battling since like 06' but the cypher was fun! And it's that gentle introduction to text battling that I think could generate activity in both the leagues and in FL (not that I claim to be an expect by any means of that section) as well as just giving your regular writers the chance to have a little fun without it being a champ match or something. Just my two pennies.
    AI

“ˇViva la Revolución!”

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Poeta Demonio View Post
    I'm in favor of it. I haven't given a flying fuck about text battling since like 06' but the cypher was fun! And it's that gentle introduction to text battling that I think could generate activity in both the leagues and in FL (not that I claim to be an expect by any means of that section) as well as just giving your regular writers the chance to have a little fun without it being a champ match or something. Just my two pennies.
    facts

Battle Record
    277-128
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins

Yes. Either start one or let us know when one is gong up.

Lenox

Sure

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Winner gets a title shot? Like this, points decide the number 1 contenders right? So we have champ vs. number one contender, then immediately after the battle closes whoever is champion has to defend against the winner of the cypher?

Now, you could say that it would be unfair to the champ, but it would raise the importance of the cypher since the winner could actually come out with the advantage over the champ, if he defends against the #1 successfully, since he will be forced to defend twice in a short amount of time.

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion GFX HOF - Award Request Accepted SOTW ABL Champion FL HOF VBL Champion - VBL Champion AOTM AOTW FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by B Dot LESNAR View Post
    Winner gets a title shot? Like this, points decide the number 1 contenders right? So we have champ vs. number one contender, then immediately after the battle closes whoever is champion has to defend against the winner of the cypher?

Now, you could say that it would be unfair to the champ, but it would raise the importance of the cypher since the winner could actually come out with the advantage over the champ, if he defends against the #1 successfully, since he will be forced to defend twice in a short amount of time.

cool idea but i think that puts less importance on battles .. cats just drop in the cypher non stop instead of dropping battles and there goes the battle scene.

also i think champ matches have to go back to weekly things keeps everyone interested more, and gets the title moving again like it used too. the old model does work, it worked for a long time activity dipped but we seem to have a hand full of guys right now, with additions l ike the cypher giving you points voting tournaments and the waiting of LLL maybe it revives a little.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    34-16
    Awards LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion GBL Season Champion Haymaker Maddnes Champion GBL Champion Cypher Winner FL Champion FL Tournament Winner

Quote Originally Posted by Poeta Demonio View Post
    This

yes.

Battle Record
    31-11
    Awards 25+ Wins Key Tourney Champion - Key Tourney 2 champ LLL Champion LLL HOF

Yea.
    Name plays on me are old.
    Legion Of Legends

Battle Record
    86-54

Quote Originally Posted by Allen Knight View Post
    Yea.
    uh oh