User Tag List

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Showing results 61 to 75 of 117

Thread: FL CYPHER: THE BETTER BE DOPE EDITION

You've Earned a Custom Title!

Re: FL CYPHER: THE BETTER BE DOPE EDITION

Quote Originally Posted by Networth View Post
    I would say fuck ya pussy...but I see more of an ass man,
    Cause yo garbage too.. N still eatin outta that trash can!

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk
    I eat trash? That makes sense. Let me put this bluntly
    I been cooking you all morning and I ain't even hungry

Battle Record
    64-45
    Awards FL Champion 50+ Wins 25+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by plethora View Post
    both y'all poor, so dissin each other aint funny
    stop talkin bout IronMic,Networth.. cuz both u gonna have to file for bankruptcy
    Get on the winnin team fag, I think u just do it for the wrong set
    I'm only broke after boxin yo girl, cause she always take this long check!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    !
    a
    N keep
    ;stay
    -
    raisn
    !

both y'all poor, so dissin each other aint funny
    stop talkin bout IronMic,Networth.. cuz both u gonna have to file for bankruptcy
    This man mad 'cuz his bitches always be leavin
    Why? AIDs, the clap, hep B - a whole plethora of reasons

Battle Record
    64-45

Quote Originally Posted by IronMic View Post
    This back n forth is gettin old, only lil kids wuld think this man is bold..
    HAM, I wuld say you scared to cook, but u wuldn't even eat that sandwich cold!

!
    a
    N keep
    ;stay
    -
    raisn
    !

This back n forth is gettin old, only lil kids wuld think this man is bold..
    HAM, I wuld say you scared to cook, but u wuldn't even eat that sandwich cold!

Since we in the kitchen, it's not racist when I say I'm whipping up something nice for you
    Please think before you post, you actin' like you're Sean Spicer, dude

Battle Record
    34-16
    Awards LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion GBL Season Champion Haymaker Maddnes Champion GBL Champion Cypher Winner FL Champion FL Tournament Winner

u aint G taking a beatdown from me & networth.. bows & kicks
    but if [IMG] , its cuz he's gettin tagged from both sides like we trying to post a pic

Battle Record
    277-128
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins

Y'all is soft, get slapped n tossed, who gon hurt me
    Hit a plethora, then keep crossing Net like I'm trying to end a tennis match early

u aint G taking a beatdown from me & networth.. bows & kicks
    but if [IMG] , its cuz he's gettin tagged from both sides like we trying to post a pic
    Getting tagged from both sides? Does anyone here think before their shit's posted?
    This man just admitted to all of us that he gets spit roasted

Battle Record
    64-45

Getting tagged from both sides? Does anyone here think before their shit's posted?
    This man just admitted to all of us that he gets spit roasted
    Naw he meant we tag team Bitches, that was the aim bro,
    Since your punches are never direct, I can see that you never trained hoe!

!
    a
    N keep
    ;stay
    -
    raisn
    !

Tell your bitch to conductor self better next time I'm railing her box
    The train I ran on her left her shaking like Michael J Fox

Battle Record
    64-45

Quote Originally Posted by KnowP View Post
    Y'all is soft, get slapped n tossed, who gon hurt me
    Hit a plethora, then keep crossing Net like I'm trying to end a tennis match early
    The last thing u tossed, should've been slapped, asshole u could never book sobers
    U prolly think every girl u meet cross eyed, even when they drunk u get looked over

!
    a
    N keep
    ;stay
    -
    raisn
    !

Battle Record
    64-45

Tell your bitch to conductor self better next time I'm railing her box
    The train I ran on her left her shaking like Michael J Fox
    You wish u had a fox, although she sound a bit like one wit the moan..
    Ya girl like a TeenWolf, hairy as fuck and always howlin when she wanna bone!

!
    a
    N keep
    ;stay
    -
    raisn
    !

When I walk in the spot, homie, your girl quick on her feet
    She eager to get to choking on me - bon appetit

Battle Record
    64-45

When I walk in the spot, homie, your girl quick on her feet
    She eager to get to choking on me - bon appetit
    I ain't just talkin back now, yo rhymes flat n ya girl... She's dry
    She'll let this Black n Decker, when u lay that wet wood she need a re- ply!

!
    a
    N keep
    ;stay
    -
    raisn
    !

You've Earned a Custom Title! GrimmZReaper's Avatar
    Battle Record
    24-5
    Awards FL Tournament Winner FL Champion

Naw he meant we tag team Bitches, that was the aim bro,
    Since your punches are never direct, I can see that you never trained hoe!

nah, the fact seems your fat ass by yaself ARE a tag team, so take it slowly slob
    & what I aim gotta kick, tell ya crew don't try protecting net...that's a Goalies Job
    Thank you for posting! Your post will not be visible until Boyznblack has fucked your moms