User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: PLAYSTATION INSTRUMENTALS (FREE MIXTAPE) PRODUCED BY DOUGHBOYTHEPRODUCER

PLAYSTATION INSTRUMENTALS (FREE MIXTAPE) PRODUCED BY DOUGHBOYTHEPRODUCER

#dmvproducer doughboytheproducer presents the new beat tape featuiring classic Playstation Video Games

follow me on instagram - doughboytheproducer

PRESS PLAYStation Instrumentals Mixtape now on datpiff.com and available free for download for everyone to enjoy

with beats ranging from hip hop to trap, dance music to drum n bass, doughboytheproducer has it all in this new mixtape...be sure to download and give it a listen and ofcourse any feedback would be appreciated, i hope you all enjoy and thanks for checking out my mixtape

CLICK HERE to check out the tape!!!!!!!!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    0-2

Re: PLAYSTATION INSTRUMENTALS (FREE MIXTAPE) PRODUCED BY DOUGHBOYTHEPRODUCER

this was dope...

i did something similar years ago with Sega Genesis... loaded up an emulator and ripped a shitload of samples from various games and made a lil tape out the shit...

Battle Record
    57-8
    Awards Karaoke Champion 50+ Wins SOTW

yo i gotta check this, youre tapping into a fantastic relm for inspiration.
    Last edited by Oxymoron; September 29th, 2017 at 11:47 PM
    MoistPuss'
    Smoother than smooth

You know. You know. Cause when you know, you know. You Know.

The mind without a brain
    \i/

Quote Originally Posted by Toobs View Post
    this was dope...

i did something similar years ago with Sega Genesis... loaded up an emulator and ripped a shitload of samples from various games and made a lil tape out the shit...
    hey thanks for the feed back bro

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Oxymoron View Post
    yo i gotta check this, youre tapping into a fantastic relm for inspiration.
    most definietly thanks for checking out my music