User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who should win this battle?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • B Dot LESNAR

5 100.00%
  • Networth

0 0%
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: B Dot Lesnar vs. Networth Broke Wins

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

B Dot Lesnar vs. Networth Broke Wins

12 lines due Tuesday Midnight PST

@Networth

Battle Record
    64-45
    Awards FL Champion 50+ Wins 25+ Wins

Re: B Dot Lesnar vs. Networth

Check

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    !
    a
    N keep
    ;stay
    -
    raisn
    !

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Check.

Battle Record
    32-6

Quote Originally Posted by Networth
    Ive battled Smoka J, God of War/Barcotic, Cry, Romeo Capone, just to name a few and I've earned my stripes
    Ayo thats whats good $pit, on some real... can you email me some text tips homie?
    And that link once the vid's up cuz I can barely browse These forums..
    Im off, dont DQ me, Ima vote.. my son wants the cpu for Spongebob
    fuck spongebob..

won't let ur brat see retro cartoons, u refuse to budge from ur spot
    cuz if that lil faggot watched animaniacs, he'd know this wakko ain't fucking with dot
    ur son's legit retarded af, i want to get zooted then punch his nose
    these bullets ain't got no age restriction, if hospice me off i'll put him in one of those
    did $pit help when u begged for tips?, u post trash so heck no troll
    u always run game to score points with an rb legend, that's bo jackson in tecmo bowl
    pm boyznblack for a vote, see him leaking blood when he interfere
    i'll widow any bitch u plan on marionette, pull a few strings then u suddenly disappear
    caged left ur fat ass sluggish, now u get mollywhopped in a brawl
    ur boxing game remind me of king hippo, rock ur midsection with body shots til u fall
    those vets u listed shunned u, u might believe ur a hallmark leader
    but u acted nice to them and just got ignored, u should apply to be a walmart greeter

Battle Record
    64-45
    Awards FL Champion 50+ Wins 25+ Wins

Come on Rattle, or whoever u are this time

I know this CaDense, it got too many of u bumbs bodies built up
    So ima hit u wit the left right left Broke bitch, n knock u thru ya Tin Hut!

Quote Originally Posted by B Dot LESNAR View Post
    Listen to the feedback given to you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Caged View Post
    You and net are both wack and don't listen to advice. End of discussion,
    Im blowin u like old loot Brock, Obama couldn't make Net's change
    Can't stop u from showin that heart...Les N Ar hit u at chest range!
    Quote Originally Posted by B Dot LESNAR View Post
    @Networth Are we agreed that you are a worthless piece of shit?

No idea. I just want the LLL to start up again.
    Need to restrain urself, hopefully underwater gaspin u Scuba shit
    If he was drownin, it wuldn't be a hand island...but I'd steel boot this bitch!
    Made urself a mess hatin me, 'he got no vocab' was ur innate claim
    Well after I shit on u and wipe the slate clean... let us remove disdain!
    In your next fight, break a leg and I don't care how u do, neither
    This wench was on Cage nuts so tight... he should've been the ZooKeeper
    No Clout since LLLast year, n that's the last time u was bout it Fake
    When seasons change, the guy we Metal Gear up different, but he'll never be a Solid Snake
    !

My son tho, no.. Fuck You! Dirty Mf

!
    a
    N keep
    ;stay
    -
    raisn
    !

Lenox

Re: B Dot Lesnar vs. Networth OPEN FOR VOTES

Lesnar: fucking with dot, bo Jackson, marionette was fire, king hippo,

Vs

Net: nothing (solid snake could have been decent)

Overall; I almost didn't vote on this cuz I didn't want u fgts to think I'm coming off as biased.. but there's different levels to this shit. Les has always been top tier . U aren't even middle tier. However I like that u keep battling and staying active. What I don't like is u think u know everything and u think ur good.. ur neither. Take more advice. I promise u it'll help.

Vote: les

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    0-5

cuz if that lil faggot watched animaniacs, he'd know this wakko ain't fucking with dot

A personal, executed well

these bullets ain't got no age restriction, if hospice me off i'll put him in one of those

Wow! A bit confused with the wordplay if hospice me of?

u always run game to score points with an rb legend, that's bo jackson in tecmo bowl

Nice

i'll widow any bitch u plan on marionette, pull a few strings then u suddenly disappear

Nice

ur boxing game remind me of king hippo, rock ur midsection with body shots til u fall

Lol

but u acted nice to them and just got ignored, u should apply to be a walmart greeter

Awesome

Lol nice opening line

Can't stop u from showin that heart...Les N Ar hit u at chest range,

Okay

Nice

Okay

Okay

When seasons change, the guy we Metal Gear up different, but he'll never be a Solid Snake!

Nice

My vote goes to B dot Lesnar

You've Earned a Custom Title! DzasteR's Avatar
    Battle Record
    6-3

Lol nice opener – a little harsh on the kid huh?
    Got the wordplay but where does that correspond to? Doesn’t fit
    think your setup could’ve been worded better – the punch was delivered good but the overall bar didn’t really do a lot of damage – good personal though
    Nice wordplay – this connected
    ok
    lmao excellent finisher

vs

not bad, think your setup could’ve delivered that punch better
    Can't stop u from showin that heart...Les N Ar hit u at chest range!
    not a bad attempt at nameplay - could've hit harder but still a good attempt
    again, setup line could’ve been better. Scuba shit? Island punches are played but if you gonna use it, make it good bro
    nice wordplay
    nice hit
    When seasons change, the guy we Metal Gear up different, but he'll never be a Solid Snake!
    ooohh..this finisher was solid

This was a solid match. Networth you brought some good bars to the battle. I like your verse, you had a few misses with the scuba, the cadence and island bars. You had two concrete bars - the solid snake and disdain bars really did damage. Good shit. You had a few inconsistent bars in the beginning. B Dot had an overall solid verse. He had a few bars that didn't really hit as hard as they could've but he brought out a lot of personals and hit him with those as well as dope nameplay/wordplay - especially with the marionette bar. Overall a dope battle. Both verses were good reads but ima go with B Dot on this one.

v/ B Dot Lesnar

Battle Record
    91-46
    Awards SS Season Champion Haiku Season Champion 75+ Wins Haiku Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion OM HOF PC HOF SS HW Champion

Lesnar had Walmart, Marionette, Bo Jackson

Vs

Net had Solid Snake

This wasn't a bad battle, but Lesnar came with some nice hits and they outnumber Net's hits in this matchup at the end of the day.
    Some of Net's punchlines came off as dated or corny, so that effected how I rated his verse whereas Lesnar had some fresher flips at his disposal.

Vote: Lesnar

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion GFX HOF - Award Request Accepted SOTW ABL Champion FL HOF VBL Champion - VBL Champion AOTM AOTW FL Champion

m boyznblack for a vote, see him leaking blood when he interfere

vs

thought the zoo keeper line coulda been better but wording was a bit choppy idk something was off..

cool battle good read les had some cool flips that landed and net had some cool concepts but the flips on them weren't in my opinion hitting hard enough...also liked how broke brought the personals into it...overall i just felt broke more consistent here.. good battle....

Vote Les