Close

User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
    Battle Record
    76-55
    Streak
    0 | 0
    Awards 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle. 50+ Wins - User has gotten 50 wins.
    Accomplishment
    FL Champion

K4 FINALS: BoyzNBlack Vs Caged[Open for votes]!

KEY TOURNEY 4
    FINALS

RULES

6-10 bars
    Everyone must vote on EVERY battle!
    Verses Due FRIDAY by Mid night PST

NO EXT!!!

Good Luck

@Caged @Boyznblack

You've Earned a Custom Title! Boyznblack's Avatar
    Battle Record
    18-3
    Streak
    0 | 0
    Awards FL Tournament Winner FL Champion
    Accomplishment
    FL Champion
    FL Tournament Winner

Re: K4 FINALS: BoyzNBlack Vs Caged

what a joke of an opponent....Check.....
    Thank you for posting! Your post will not be visible until Boyznblack has fucked your moms

Battle Record
    2-0
    Streak
    0 | 0

Re: K4 FINALS: BoyzNBlack Vs Caged

Kill urself faggot

Battle Record
    76-55
    Streak
    0 | 0
    Awards 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle. 50+ Wins - User has gotten 50 wins.
    Accomplishment
    FL Champion

Re: K4 FINALS: BoyzNBlack Vs Caged[Open for votes]!

@Caged @Boyznblack

This is open... verses due by tomorrow mid night PST.

NO PICS
    EMPIRE

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    2-0
    Streak
    0 | 0

The idea of u being a baller? just trash it rookie,
    Either ya kantor u get harassed everyday for acting like a massive pussy.
    sick fuck, vag ain't enough? Ur sad & a mess.
    if black eyes children again, I hope they run up and stab that stupid faggot to death.
    u make me wanna kill u in real life every time ya spit a line,
    this blac youngstas a bitch, so ima empty shells till I'm the one serving prison time.
    Just give up, you lied while dropping lines that were kind of bogus,
    The ugly fuck only posted a pic of me cuz he thought he had grindr opened.
    Fukin ur whore nightly, when it comes to sex I'm a damn prophet,
    cuz when I have ur slut screamin, she isn't front row at a grande concert.
    everyone knows I won the first time, It's whatever, fuck it.
    we made a covenant, so this verse e'll rip u apart like xenomorphs hatched eggs in ur stomach.

Battle Record
    76-55
    Streak
    0 | 0
    Accomplishment
    FL Champion

@Boyznblack Caged posted
    EMPIRE

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title! Boyznblack's Avatar
    Battle Record
    18-3
    Streak
    0 | 0
    Awards FL Tournament Winner FL Champion
    Accomplishment
    FL Champion
    FL Tournament Winner

Quote Originally Posted by B Dot LESNAR View Post
    Caged had a complete turnaround from his opener and had a string of haymakers before he calmed down in his closer.
    v-Caged

Caged won easily. I dug Caged's movie references and his last bar was hilarious.
    v-Caged

Bomb had 2 really nice bars that impacted hard, while Caged only had one but it was roflz and lotb.

v-Caged
    Quote Originally Posted by Caged View Post
    once I read pleths verse def thought he got this, but I was very wrong, if this is the same Lesnar I know then it's dope to see dude battling again..
    Vote: b les

Realllllll clever how u & that fag trade votes, but there's nothing u can DO YET WITH ME
    and that saying is tongue in cheek, how Lesnar BEEN tossin' u from behind....SUPLEX CITY

This battle's the burial, the last one got flack for the viewing of a corpse EXHUMED FOR A LESSON
    just FUEL FOR THE QUESTION..if ya aint wanna see a body then why attend a FUNERAL SESSION???

RESUME THE AGGRESSION, to open 'em up with combinations till the RHAPSODY'S FELT
    so who need's a pic when i got the key...to open up this Caged pussy like a CHASTITY BELT

get SAVAGELY DEALT, im from where they trigger happy and gunsmoke causes the SICKEST SPLENDOR
    and all it takes is one finger to get it moving, till the barrel lookin like a FIDGET SPINNER

ya hyping duke up, but money fake on the board...thats Monopoly & im passed Go if i got the STEEL
    that goes for u AND ya hype man, tell Lesnar he'll get a permanent blade to his chest...u can be BROCK FOR REAL!

this ya life story, set scene, and trust you'll get the plot later if it escalates SIMPLY FROM THE STARES
    grown boyz dont toy with kidz, meaning my entire circle moves with the metal like a SLINKY ON THE STAIRS
    Thank you for posting! Your post will not be visible until Boyznblack has fucked your moms

Battle Record
    9-4
    Streak
    0 | 0

Quote Originally Posted by Caged View Post

☆☆☆ enes kantor for the thunder, right?

if black eyes children again, I hope they run up and stab that stupid faggot to death.

☆☆☆☆☆

this blac youngstas a bitch, so ima empty shells till I'm the one serving prison time.

☆☆☆

☆☆☆☆☆

we made a covenant, so this verse e'll rip u apart like xenomorphs hatched eggs in ur stomach.

☆☆☆☆☆

Quote Originally Posted by Boyznblack View Post
    Realllllll clever how u & that fag trade votes, but there's nothing u can DO YET WITH ME
    and that saying is tongue in cheek, how Lesnar BEEN tossin' u from behind....SUPLEX CITY

☆☆☆☆☆

This battle's the burial, the last one got flack for the viewing of a corpse EXHUMED FOR A LESSON
    just FUEL FOR THE QUESTION..if ya aint wanna see a body then why attend a FUNERAL SESSION???

☆ indirect, braggadocio

RESUME THE AGGRESSION, to open 'em up with combinations till the RHAPSODY'S FELT
    so who need's a pic when i got the key...to open up this Caged pussy like a CHASTITY BELT

☆☆☆☆☆ I've seen a ton of chastity belt flips, this gets credit for the np way you flipped it

get SAVAGELY DEALT, im from where they trigger happy and gunsmoke causes the SICKEST SPLENDOR
    and all it takes is one finger to get it moving, till the barrel lookin like a FIDGET SPINNER

☆☆☆☆☆

ya hyping duke up, but money fake on the board...thats Monopoly & im passed Go if i got the STEEL
    that goes for u AND ya hype man, tell Lesnar he'll get a permanent blade to his chest...u can be BROCK FOR REAL!

☆☆☆ the brock lesnar np's on me are way overused, sword tat on the chest, blt, broke whatever, brock lesnar references, they have all been flipped throughout the years and by more talented textcees, I gave you credit for making it personal

this ya life story, set scene, and trust you'll get the plot later if it escalates SIMPLY FROM THE STARES
    grown boyz dont toy with kidz, meaning my entire circle moves with the metal like a SLINKY ON THE STAIRS

☆ roflz wtf you stretched the hell out of your opener, then you rhymed stairs with stares, and you used a slinky as a concept

☆☆☆☆☆ - Caged 3, Boyznblack 3
    ☆☆☆☆ -
    ☆☆☆ - Caged 2, Boyznblack 2
    ☆☆ -
    ☆ - Caged 1, Boyzblack 2

This was pretty close. They were even throughout and imo the only thing that saved Caged was Boyzinblack was an obvious Brock Lesnar flipped that has been used on me for years. I couldn't credit him for it like I did the other Brock Lesnar bar because that bar was fresh and creative, but this particular one was played. Good battle.

v-Caged

Rusty
    Battle Record
    64-33
    Streak
    0 | 0
    Awards Cypher Winner FL HOF 50+ Wins FL Tag Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion
    Accomplishment
    2x FL Champion
    2x Golden Glove Champion
    FL Tag Team Champion
    FL HOF Battle
    Cypher Winner

Bar 1- caged that Kantor line was fire, black your bar was questionable An gay af. Caged

Bar 2- caged you where stretched here which took away from the punch. Black this was just a random fist in the air for me. Caged

Bar 3-caged to me this bar was actually dope but I dunno how used the concept is. Black I was feeling the chasity shit actually your bars are a little stretched an obvious. Caged

Bar 4- caged I don't know what you mean by Grindr open ?? Black fidget spinner concept was flames but the set up An shit is whack to me. Black

Bar 5- caged it's gron day when pronounced but I like the current concept . Black that was a miss for me I get it but your battling caged. Tie

Bar 6- you both missed on the closers badly .

Vote caged you got better but you gotta keep elevating
    1x Best Overall Textcee(tie)
    1x FL Best Text Battler

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    16-9
    Streak
    0 | 0
    Awards GBL Season Champion Haymaker Maddnes Champion GBL Champion Cypher Winner FL Champion FL Tournament Winner
    Accomplishment
    FL Champion
    2x FL Tournament Winner
    4x Cypher Winner
    GBL Champion
    Haymaker Madness Champion
    GBL II Season Champion

^solid opener
    ^dope
    ^didnt get it
    ^ehh
    ^prophet & concert dont rhyme but u get points for an ok current event punch
    ^dope concept with covenant but u didnt do much with it

Vs.

^lmao dopeeee
    ^wack
    ^lol nice
    ^dope
    ^nah that wasnt directed at someone other than ur opponent
    ^lol liked this

V/ Boyznblack

You've Earned a Custom Title! Networth's Avatar
    Battle Record
    49-29
    Streak
    0 | 0
    Awards 25+ Wins

CAGED

Decent...
    Smh, pointless filler(stupid faggot) and poor wordplay
    Decent punch, poor setup
    Terrible, poor setup, poor punch and poorly rhymed.
    No...
    Missed me..

Vs

BLACK

Ok..
    Ok... Not really punchin but it was funny
    Nice punch, poor setup, 'open em up' became redundant
    Decent...
    Indirect and not stinging on the punch.
    Good gunplay punch, missing a good setup.

So yea, this battle imo wasn't as good as the first, and I honestly can't see why I need to witness a redo from bitchin but I guess every opinion counts. Here's mine...
    If you dont set your punches up well they lose sting, and when you deliver concepts that go 'over' the readers head it doesn't bode well for you. Also, Caged comes off with a cockyness in delivery that doesn't translate in to harsh material. Black had fewer misses even with sometimes equally poor setups, because his punches landed harder and were delivered like a battle verse as opposed to the nonsensical, un merited material his opponent tried to pass off as competitive. Black won the first and won again here with more personals and more well executed punchlines.

Vote/ Black for Key4 Champ
    name="allowScriptAccess" value="never" /> To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    name="loop" value="false" />

Battle Record
    76-55
    Streak
    0 | 0
    Accomplishment
    FL Champion

2-2 keep the votes coming yall! closing this tomorrow night hopefully
    EMPIRE