User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Front Lines Mag

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion GFX HOF - Award Request Accepted SOTW ABL Champion FL HOF VBL Champion - VBL Champion AOTM AOTW FL Champion

Front Lines Mag

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o...psb1fd7830.png

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o...psbcc3fbd2.png

So, Whattup.. Welcome to the Front Lines Mag, will try to do this as often as i can, hopefully every week depending on how much of a response we get along with activity. I know activity has been down but I've seen a hand full of battlers still here trying to stay active. We will be going back to doing weekly champ matches using the old ranking system.. dude with the most points is next up. I will also try to find new ways to get points climb the rankings maybe have some spot light battles, help with voting etc. so the break down for this shit will be simple..

I: Introduction
    II Champ Match
    III Top Punches of the Week
    IV Power Rankings Top 3
    V Cypher Winners
    VI Outro

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o...pswpt6tgl7.png
    Front Lines Champ Match

First Champ Match of this Era will be defending Champ Kill Spree Vs Art.

Champ matches are solely chosen of Rankings (Points)
    Will do reviews of each champ match going forward Feel free to drop Predictions on who you think will be the next Champ on Front Lines... Champ Match Battles will be set on Mondays and Be Due Fridays 24 hour Ext. MAX any voting on Champ Matches will bring you in 5 points towards your rankings so get the votes in.

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o...ps89b2d565.png
    TOP PUNCHES

got that Aliens name from looks, not being active handlin' ratchets
    closest we seen to an Alien shootin during drill time was sam cassell in practice

Plethora Vs BDot

u pay for the twat, wifey found out and stopped the weddin
    cause if Net server, Norton and McAfee couldnt block those viruses from spreadin

Know P vs Networth

IP will never be successful, why bother at all, Rb can watch the leader on top of it fall
    you've just been wasting Time, Square, < b/c youl only be remembered for droppin the ball

Art vs Know P

so just admit ur a fucking loser, ur dirt poor with significant cash debt
    bitch please ur family's estate has a barrenness even cobra wouldn't consider an asset

Broke vs Plethora

What's worst, I read yo last battle, you barely can write
    U a mess wit yo pen, but then u struggled wit Ink yo whole damn life!

ink vs Know P

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o...psysolh00l.png
    Power Rankings
    Coming Soon

OUTRO

So skipped over Power Rankings anddd Cypher winners since we don't have one at the moment. Next week addition will feature both of those sections and possibly an interview. Going forward to help with activity you can get a POINT toward your rankings if you vote or feed ANYTHING on the site. that goes from Front Lines, Open Mics, Audios, Sig Of the Week... Drop the links the feed has to be real il check it out if its bullshit then it won't count... but that should help with increasing activity and maybe even getting some text battle heads into audio or open mic topical or even GFX. trying to steer the ship back in the positive direction so lets Build, if you haven't already drop a vote on the Key Battle Tournament if I'm not mistaken they are in the finals. Debating if the winner of that tournament should get the next title shot... We'll see, stay active keep battling and anyone who wants to be involved with the mag or even have any new ideas run it by me, always welcoming new shit. I know this first mag doesnt have much to it but its the first one if activity picks up , shit will be more detailed rankings updated new champs etc.... We out....

@Alen Knight @Barcotic @plethora @KnowP @Bomb Bard @Networth @Caged @Boyznblack
    @Art. @Unfukwitable @Cred @Letterman @Dzaster @Kill Spree @Joe Boston @ILLunatic .

Lenox

Re: Front Lines Mag

U quoted one of ur own lines for a top punch, rip

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    0-4

Congrats loves!

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    128-135
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins FL Champion VBL Champion

Good stuff @Art. man let me know anyway i can help from this point forward.
    [url]https:

You've Earned a Custom Title! DzasteR's Avatar
    Battle Record
    6-3

good shit..

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

props homie.

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Thanks for the mag.

@Art. are we still allowed to call ppl out for their points

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion GFX HOF - Award Request Accepted SOTW ABL Champion FL HOF VBL Champion - VBL Champion AOTM AOTW FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Skurj. View Post
    @Art. are we still allowed to call ppl out for their points
    i gotta check with the higher ups if thats cool...

going forward a clean KO (5-0) will take half of your opponents points.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    277-128
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins

When y'all finishing the mag

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10

Quote Originally Posted by KnowP View Post
    When y'all finishing the mag
    gotta let @Kill Spree pick a winner for the cypher... that was the one he started...

power rankings will come in the next mag.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Art. View Post
    gotta let @Kill Spree pick a winner for the cypher... that was the one he started...

power rankings will come in the next mag.
    Will work on it tonight... if any bars stuck out to you let me
    Know. Always like
    Having a second voice on these

Battle Record
    277-128
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins

who did the graphics? they are fire!