User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who should win this battle?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Art.

5 100.00%
  • Kill Spree

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 20

Thread: FL CHAMP MATCH Kill Spree vs Art. OPEN FOR VOTES

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion GFX HOF - Award Request Accepted SOTW ABL Champion FL HOF VBL Champion - VBL Champion AOTM AOTW FL Champion

FL CHAMP MATCH Kill Spree vs Art. OPEN FOR VOTES

10-20 lines
    House rules
    Check in due Tuesday11:59 PM EST
    Verses due 11:59 PM Friday EST

@Kill Spree

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Re: FL CHAMP MATCH Kill Spree vs Art.

Check

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion GFX HOF - Award Request Accepted SOTW ABL Champion FL HOF VBL Champion - VBL Champion AOTM AOTW FL Champion

Check il go 10-12

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

@Art.
    may need the EXT

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10

VERSES DUE TONIGHT @Kill Spree

match 14.
    Last edited by Art.; May 29th, 2017 at 10:56 AM

Battle Record
    86-54

Quote Originally Posted by Art. View Post
    Granted 24 hours .. still going 12?
    yeah around there.

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10

match 14.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    86-54

match 14.
    will have it tonight homie...good looks on the ext

Battle Record
    86-54

Art AKA Marvalous AKA Dissed Bobberric who is _Lyics titled Childs Play

He also Lost to Caged AKA Lenox

Quote Originally Posted by Art. Vs caged
    Caged is still a rook cant drop with a vet, youl never hang with me while rocking a set
    so if you see this dude ever raising the bar, I'm hoping ur spotter lets it drop on your neck
    [quote=Body Bags Vs Wordz AHGod
    When nigga's say lame shit like this^^I show them no type of respect
    Wanna toss up bars do it...in a gym with 300Lb's falling back down on ya neck[/quote]

SMH....

Listen Bitch...
    RB thought U was dope Till we saw all the quotes..Faggot a Non-Threat
    I'm here to BODY W/WORDZ, While Ur here to Bite one of Their Concepts

You almost champed key 3, But Pip Squeek got his Face torn
    fag couldnt get the FUK Out, But did exactly That after battling Lenox @K4

Heard Ur childs Play track & had to fake laugh, All that scream N shout
    you should have Used The Bobberric diss as advice & actually put _Lyrics down!

Plus ya girls a hoe, I poke'er hard on Coke, son Jus face it
    She wants MaDellin, So I Fuck the columbian er'y time you on vacation

I'm the truth, Swing on this dude & you aint hittin Spree
    Winnings how I'll show Art a fact, That his carreer peaking Is Ancient History

went ten @Art. If you want two more bars I'll add them later

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10

yikes only 10 then...

Sooo i took ur job, now you heard me, now an ex "star" is about to verse me
    the way your Replacements better, you'd think I'm rockin' a Shane Falco Jersey
    throw your hands up focus queer, if this nerd wants to fight get over here
    if i hit this Square with a Left Right ,even Scorpion from MK would throw a spear
    u asked how to elevate your kidding yourself ,posted in the lounge itching for help
    we all gave you 13 Reasons Why... i just hope each one leads u to killing your self
    this is my home I'm fuckin up your plans, you got boys too? I'm busting up your mans
    b/c once you step in my Ring, POP! only thing left is the remains of a Sucker on my hands
    i know this fucker cant stand me, il leave him beaten and bloody just cause i can, see
    leave your dead body in the middle of the road Kill, after i run over the rest of ur family

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Kill Spree View Post
    Art AKA Marvalous AKA Dissed Bobberric who is _Lyics titled Childs Play

He also Lost to Caged AKA Lenox

SMH....

Listen Bitch...
    RB thought U was dope Till we saw all the quotes..Faggot a Non-Threat
    I'm here to BODY W/WORDZ, While Ur here to Bite one of Their Concept

☆☆☆☆☆ lmao

You almost champed key 3, But Pip Squeek got his Face torn
    fag couldnt get the FUK Out, But did exactly That after battling Lenox @K4

☆☆☆☆☆ dope

Heard Ur childs Play track & had to fake laugh, All that scream N shout
    you should have Used The Bobberric diss as advice & actually put _Lyrics down!

☆☆☆☆☆

Plus ya girls a hoe, I poke'er hard on Coke, son Jus face it
    She wants MaDellin, So I Fuck the columbian er'y time you on vacation

☆☆☆

I'm the truth, Swing on this dude & you aint hittin Spree
    Winnings how I'll show Art a fact, That his carreer peaking Is Ancient History

☆☆☆☆☆

went ten @Art. If you want two more bars I'll add them later

yikes only 10 then...

☆☆☆☆☆

throw your hands up focus queer, if this nerd wants to fight get over here
    if i hit this Square with a Left Right ,even Scorpion from MK would throw a spear

☆☆☆☆☆ nice

u asked how to elevate your kidding yourself ,posted in the lounge itching for help
    we all gave you 13 Reasons Why... i just hope each one leads u to killing your self

☆☆☆☆☆ lmao just watched this not long ago

this is my home I'm fuckin up your plans, you got boys too? I'm busting up your mans
    b/c once you step in my Ring, POP! only thing left is the remains of a Sucker on my hands

☆☆☆☆☆

i know this fucker cant stand me, il leave him beaten and bloody just cause i can, see
    leave your dead body in the middle of the road Kill, after i run over the rest of ur family

☆☆☆☆☆

I'm not going to lie. This battle was fucking awesome. Great champ match. Spree's personals were fire. He had 3 badass personals while Art only had one. Art needed a flawless to beat Spree because Spree only had one ☆☆☆ bar and the rest were ☆☆☆☆☆. What did Art do? He went flawless. All ☆☆☆☆☆ bars. All were creative; I personally loved the ring pop and mortal kombat bars. I want to give Art the victory here because he was sensational. But I don't want to understate how nice Spree was. I love personals and his verse was littered with them. This essentially came off as a tie to me, but tbh, I thought Art's creativity was bananas here. If Spree would have replaced the Much better than the verse he had for Caged. If Spree would of replaced the MaDellin wp with a personal he would have won this.

v-Art

Battle Record
    64-45
    Awards FL Champion 50+ Wins 25+ Wins

Re: FL CHAMP MATCH Kill Spree vs Art. OPEN FOR VOTES

Vs

Nothing I was feeling...

I promise, I was trying to find something to quote from KS, and although he clearly had attempts at some personals, none of them had that stinging or comedic factor imo. Art delivered a more hard hitting verse with a couple personals and some standout punches that were a bit harsh and a bit stinging. There were wording issues that could've hurt vs a better verse from Spree but I honestly didn't enjoy the read from Kills verse.

V/ Art. No hate at all tho, just my view.

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

!
    a
    N keep
    ;stay
    -
    raisn
    !

Battle Record
    86-54

2-0 art

Up

Lenox

Vote kill spree

Vote Does Not Count
    -Staff

Lenox

I'm upping this later @Kill Spree