User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who should win this battle?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Art.

5 100.00%
  • Kill Spree

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 20 of 20

Thread: FL CHAMP MATCH Kill Spree vs Art. OPEN FOR VOTES

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion GFX HOF - Award Request Accepted SOTW ABL Champion FL HOF VBL Champion - VBL Champion AOTM AOTW FL Champion

Re: FL CHAMP MATCH Kill Spree vs Art. OPEN FOR VOTES

Vote up

You've Earned a Custom Title! DzasteR's Avatar
    Battle Record
    6-3

Kill Spree

RB thought U was dope Till we saw all the quotes..Faggot a Non-Threat
    I'm here to BODY W/WORDZ, While Ur here to Bite one of Their Concepts
    Ouch! Dope opener
    You almost champed key 3, But Pip Squeek got his Face torn
    fag couldnt get the FUK Out, But did exactly That after battling Lenox @K4
    Personal blow. Nice
    Heard Ur childs Play track & had to fake laugh, All that scream N shout
    you should have Used The Bobberric diss as advice & actually put _Lyrics down!
    Another good hit
    Plus ya girls a hoe, I poke'er hard on Coke, son Jus face it
    She wants MaDellin, So I Fuck the columbian er'y time you on vacation
    Eh not feeling this one
    I'm the truth, Swing on this dude & you aint hittin Spree
    Winnings how I'll show Art a fact, That his carreer peaking Is Ancient History
    Nice twist on the wp, setup was okish..

vs

Art.

Sooo i took ur job, now you heard me, now an ex "star" is about to verse me
    the way your Replacements better, you'd think I'm rockin' a Shane Falco Jersey
    Nice bar
    throw your hands up focus queer, if this nerd wants to fight get over here
    if i hit this Square with a Left Right ,even Scorpion from MK would throw a spear
    Lol dope
    u asked how to elevate your kidding yourself ,posted in the lounge itching for help
    we all gave you 13 Reasons Why... i just hope each one leads u to killing your self
    Damn - this hit hard
    this is my home I'm fuckin up your plans, you got boys too? I'm busting up your mans
    b/c once you step in my Ring, POP! only thing left is the remains of a Sucker on my hands
    Wow! This one was another dope bar
    i know this fucker cant stand me, il leave him beaten and bloody just cause i can, see
    leave your dead body in the middle of the road Kill, after i run over the rest of ur family
    Not bad ender

This is what I expected to see for a champ match. Waited all this time, but it was worth the wait. Both brought some dope verses to the battle, both fighting hard for that title. Kill Spree - this is like the dopest I've seen from you (aint been on the site long but still lol). You pulled out the big guns and threw some dope shots at him - throwing mad personals. You were consistent until that 4th bar. That broke the flow of the verse to me. The setup wasn't any better and the bar just fell over big time bro. Art, you were consistent from beginning to end throwing punch after punch after punch. I commend you for bringing fire like that and I think you deserve that title. The last bar was a bit iffy, but it still had some sting to it and overall your verse had the better edge. CLOSE BATTLE! Both were dope as fuck and I can honestly say this will be the best fucking battle I've read since being here on RB. GOOD SHIT!

v/ Art

You've Earned a Custom Title! GrimmZReaper's Avatar
    Battle Record
    24-5
    Awards FL Tournament Winner FL Champion

RB thought U was dope Till we saw all the quotes..Faggot a Non-Threat
    I'm here to BODY W/WORDZ, While Ur here to Bite one of Their Concepts

I'm the truth, Swing on this dude & you aint hittin Spree
    Winnings how I'll show Art a fact, That his carreer peaking Is Ancient History

vs

Sooo i took ur job, now you heard me, now an ex "star" is about to verse me
    the way your Replacements better, you'd think I'm rockin' a Shane Falco Jersey
    throw your hands up focus queer, if this nerd wants to fight get over here
    if i hit this Square with a Left Right ,even Scorpion from MK would throw a spear
    this is my home I'm fuckin up your plans, you got boys too? I'm busting up your mans
    b/c once you step in my Ring, POP! only thing left is the remains of a Sucker on my hands

thought spree coulda used the body/wordz bar better...that was ammo used improperly...that art a fact bar hit but probably coulda been better if set up better too...
    pretty much thought art ran away with it...not a great verse..but gets its done....

V-ART
    Thank you for posting! Your post will not be visible until Boyznblack has fucked your moms

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

4-0 @Art. If we don't get more votes by mid night I'm cool with closing it to keep shit moving bro

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion GFX HOF - Award Request Accepted SOTW ABL Champion FL HOF VBL Champion - VBL Champion AOTM AOTW FL Champion

Art Wins 5-0

New Champ Art.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.