User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: 1-2 punch video battle

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

1-2 punch video battle

If interested the battle will take place on October 16th 2017 and you are expected to record a video using a 1-2 punch. I will be dropping 24 bars, no video. You will post your video on June 16th 2017, allowing me 2 months to use your video in personals. The battle will take place in a key tournament finals. I already asked Spree for permission. He said it was okay with him.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    128-135
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins FL Champion VBL Champion

Re: 1-2 punch video battle

Quote Originally Posted by B Dot LESNAR View Post
    If interested the battle will take place on October 16th 2017 and you are expected to record a video using a 1-2 punch. I will be dropping 24 bars, no video. You will post your video on June 16th 2017, allowing me 2 months to use your video in personals. The battle will take place in a key tournament finals. I already asked Spree for permission. He said it was okay with him.
    So will i be facing you then i a key tournament final. Not sure why you would have a 24 bar verse vs. My one bar?
    [url]https:

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Because there isn't any rules that say we can't do it. I admit that I'll have a slight advantage over you but don't worry about it bro I already asked spree for permission.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    128-135
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins FL Champion VBL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by B Dot LESNAR View Post
    Because there isn't any rules that say we can't do it. I admit that I'll have a slight advantage over you but don't worry about it bro I already asked spree for permission.
    So u flip personals? But do i get to drop a verse also lol

- - - Updated - - -

Is this a,serious request are u fucking with me lmao
    [url]https:

Battle Record
    32-6

lmao it's a regular battle where you post a 1-2 punch video bar and I post 24 bars text. And you have to give me a few pics in advance. If you have a Facebook page you should probably link me to that, too.

Young Simba
    Battle Record
    106-57
    Awards 100+ Wins LLL Season Champion 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion

Lol only caught this cuz I read back in the key chat