User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who should win this battle?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • DamOhOhOh

0 0%
  • Joe Boston

5 100.00%
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Joe Boston VS. DamOhOhOh[Joe Wins

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    128-135
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins FL Champion VBL Champion

Joe Boston VS. DamOhOhOh[Joe Wins

10 lines/5bars
    Due in 24 hrs
    No feeding No Recycling
    All voting should be accurate
    and broken down properly

@Joe Boston @DamOhOhOh

- - - Updated - - -

Check
    [url]https:

Battle Record
    128-135
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins FL Champion VBL Champion

Re: Joe Boston VS. DamOhOhOh

He cant outrun the speed of these hollows hes not built with the endurance
    So ill put one through this Manchester see an explosion worse than an Ariana Performance 
    Your appearance here has no importance
    I'll off u quick and dispose the body
    You'll see visions of light in an orb form quicker than a Trump visit to Saudi
    His bars are oddly constructed those trash verses have their own assigned bucket
    Runs around and claims hes the shit, id be surprised if he witnessed his first Golden Nugget
    I'll smash your broad in public put her on display and watch u panic
    After i bust all over her Jo No Se nothing just fucked her like a Hispanic
    Your relationships are a sunken Titanic those heartstrings have broken chords
    Soft faggot! Hopes his Heart will go on 20 yrs later like Celine at the Billboard Awards

- - - Updated - - -

Links:

http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...Open-For-Votes
    [url]https:

Battle Record
    0-5

Check!

Battle Record
    0-5

Joe will buckle under the weight, I will knock of his head when it's screwed on straight
    His a monument to bad taste, I love music but he makes me want a more quiet space

I am giving you the silent treatment, joe seems like his the type who goes back on an agreement
    A major inconvenience like all his life timE achievements this will be an unfortunate turn of events

It's hard to imagine, this fake g.i joe being a man of action
    With a heated passion, I can't help but Burst out laughing,
    his wearing last years fashion, would your mother approve?
    I don't think so, If I told her this would turn into a family feud

One simple background check, shows that you're a son of a bitch
    And have a character defect, you would make number one on the top ten retarded list

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Boston View Post
    So ill put one through this Manchester see an explosion worse than an Ariana Performance 

☆ I get the Manchest but don't know where the "er" fits in. Would have been dope if the wp worked.

☆☆☆☆☆

His bars are oddly constructed those trash verses have their own assigned bucket
    Runs around and claims hes the shit, id be surprised if he witnessed his first Golden Nugget

☆☆☆

☆ lol how do you fuck somebody like a hispanic?

Soft faggot! Hopes his Heart will go on 20 yrs later like Celine at the Billboard Awards

☆☆☆☆☆

- - - Updated - - -

Links:

http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...Open-For-Votes

Quote Originally Posted by DamOhOhOh View Post
    Joe will buckle under the weight, I will knock of his head when it's screwed on straight
    His a monument to bad taste, I love music but he makes me want a more quiet space

I am giving you the silent treatment, joe seems like his the type who goes back on an agreement
    A major inconvenience like all his life timE achievements this will be an unfortunate turn of events

And have a character defect, you would make number one on the top ten retarded list

Joe took this rather easily. His misses were better than anything in Dam's verse, plus he had a couple solid bars. Dam could improve by using punchlines at least once or twice in a verse.

v-Joe

You've Earned a Custom Title! DzasteR's Avatar
    Battle Record
    6-3

Nice bar
    okish
    Not bad
    wording a bit fucked here lol fucked her like a Hispanic? not sure how that makes sense
    good ender

vs.

ok
    like the multis you construct, but try to form punches bro
    not a punch
    could've did something better with this bar
    could've done something with this bar too

DamOh you got the right idea but you gotta work on throwing in some punches. This is a good start for you I believe. Keep battling, take the feedback you get in to consideration and find a style that works for you. I think you could do better if you just work on your text battling skills and hit with punchlines. You know how to construct your bars well so that's good. Joe, you played no games here obviously lol. Your opening bar was good, I have a feeling we'll see more variations of that bar. I actually just did one myself. So many ways to erupt that and I like how you constructed that bar. You had a few misses but overall your misses didn't really hurt your chances here. Good battle.
    v/ Joe Boston

Battle Record
    64-45
    Awards FL Champion 50+ Wins 25+ Wins

Re: Joe Boston VS. DamOhOhOh[Open For Votes]

JB

Ok bar overall^
    Forced rhyme but decent hit^
    Nah..
    Decent..
    Meh...

Vs

DOh

Ok, poor setup for the punch^
    Nice rhyme, decent punch, sub par setup^

Haha.. Not really punching tho..^
    Too short barred, no punch here but decent attempt...^

Setup could've made for a good punch, but the delivery missed, poor close here.

So yea, I feel this was one sided overall. Joe dropped a more polished battle verse, albeit missing in many spots, while Dam seemed to rush his work, whereas it came off as more of a quick keyed verse with many more missed attempts.

V/Joe this time.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    !
    a
    N keep
    ;stay
    -
    raisn
    !

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion GFX HOF - Award Request Accepted SOTW ABL Champion FL HOF VBL Champion - VBL Champion AOTM AOTW FL Champion

Re: Joe Boston VS. DamOhOhOh[Open For Votes]

vs

nothin

joe dropped decent was more than enough... Dam check out some old text battles or even newer ones to get more of a feel of how to write... stick around elevate little by little...

vote Joe for the more polished verse.