User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 18 of 18

Thread: @Elegant Elephant

Battle Record
    0-2

Re: @Elegant Elephant

Quote Originally Posted by RXL View Post
    like, about anything at all. not just "online rap board" related things. i mean life in general.

fucking day to day bullshit once your good and settled in life is such a fucking drag. Seriously. im having a hard time not flipping the fuck out over the monotony of how boring shit can get. Even doing shit out the norm, like traveling or taking spontaneous chances at certain things that were once a trial.
    i feels ya... i feels ya REEEEEL GUD....

there comes a time when sitting in your boxers browsing through your junk mail becomes one of the highlights of you day... and that is the moment when you realize that you should probably just off yourself

but don't off yourself. off yourself = reel bad. live more = reel gud

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    7-1

Exactly^

i mean it's the whole....

alright...like as people grow older, they tend to find religion and other dumb shit to fill the empty void that is the existential crisis of "who the fuck am i?" "is there a god?" "wtf am i gonna do with my life?"

when none of that shit matters and you're good...wtf else could happen?

it's like playing the same video game over after you beat it and got all you needed to get out of it, but you'll go back to it every once in awhile for shits and giggles and to remind yourself that while fun..it's plain fucking boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Fatt Sajak View Post
    I suppose that's true. But at this point I'll be miserable at my old age. Which sounds about right.

Hey if your truly feeling like that. Ever think about kids? Of you don't have already.

Whole new journey
    i got kids lol im only half fucking around.

it's just truth you know? im not one to kill myself..more so just complain..

im an old man yelling at the grass for having kids on top of it.

also im a bit of a sociopath

Aren't we all lol

I feel you I've felt like that before, is why I mentioned kids man for me the snap back to reality is My kids lol. I can't afford to kill my self, literally. Lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Toobs View Post
    i feels ya... i feels ya REEEEEL GUD....

there comes a time when sitting in your boxers browsing through your junk mail becomes one of the highlights of you day... and that is the moment when you realize that you should probably just off yourself

but don't off yourself. off yourself = reel bad. live more = reel gud
    When was that for you 5...6 years of age?
    Last edited by Fatrick Swayze; May 27th, 2017 at 09:38 PM
    DamNation