User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who should win this battle?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • OG Maestro

1 16.67%
  • Dzaster

5 83.33%
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: OGM vs. Dzaster (OPEN FOR VOTES)

Battle Record
    91-46
    Awards SS Season Champion Haiku Season Champion 75+ Wins Haiku Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion OM HOF PC HOF SS HW Champion

OGM vs. Dzaster (OPEN FOR VOTES)

10 lines due tonight.
    @Dzaster let's get it done son. goodluck

You've Earned a Custom Title! DzasteR's Avatar
    Battle Record
    6-3

Re: OGM vs. Dzaster

cool

check in

Battle Record
    91-46
    Awards SS Season Champion Haiku Season Champion 75+ Wins Haiku Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion OM HOF PC HOF SS HW Champion

I got enough firepower to make the Earth Quake, bout a hundred rounds
    Soon as they clear the scene, it's only Natural Dzaster is found Underground

But yo, some advice?
    Stay away from too many nameplays, cause that's not what niggas need
    It's bad. Ya last battle you mentioned a Bomb more than Kim K's twitter feed
    Bro.
    I KNOW being on RB writing rhymes has got you feeling right at home,
    But it's needs to stop, embrace your profile pic.... & Leave The Mic Alone
    Let ya career Rest In Peace, or have ya body look like what's inside urns
    I'm packin' HEAT. Fuck a hair cut, I got enough clips to give ya Side Burns

Hol up,
    These last 2 bars for you fake ass rappers. I'm puttin' every body on a muhfuckin platter.
    I can't stand you bastards. fuckin' health hazards. I'm only here for my 3rd FL belt, niggas know what I'm after.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title! DzasteR's Avatar
    Battle Record
    6-3

Well I made it here sooo...
    Get to know me, cuz I'll be the last you remember before I put you in a hearse & coffin
    Dead this bitch on site.....& My Sonoma credentials... like a college service login
    I stay schoolin niggas.. just cuz you taught Klass a lesson don't make you a menace
    & ya last champ match...
    well, that was 1st & last we saw Maestro, Authentic in the same sentence
    Fraudulent rapper.. anything you talk about in ya rhymes is false...I'll enjoy this match
    Cuz in a real bout punches will fly, its an automatic Target on ya chest - like an employee badge
    When I swing, I never miss...see my hits easily find its mark as soon as I'm taking position
    While your punches always tryin to find a way to land - like piloting navigation systems
    Showed respect for your open mic piece..Justin would be proud - tho it might be ironic
    Cuz you asked for this murder... and that Blue Ocean Floor... get ready to sleep on it

Sonoma State University

Battle Record
    64-45
    Awards FL Champion 50+ Wins 25+ Wins

Ok^
    But yo, some advice?
    Good1
    Bro.
    Decent
    Ok^
    Hol up,
    These last 2 bars for you fake ass rappers. I'm puttin' every body on a muhfuckin platter.
    I can't stand you bastards. fuckin' health hazards. I'm only here for my 3rd FL belt, niggas know what I'm after
    Nah..^

Vs

Well I made it here sooo...
    Get to know me, cuz I'll be the last you remember before I put you in a hearse & coffin
    Dead this bitch on site.....& My Sonoma credentials... like a college service login
    Ok^
    I stay schoolin niggas.. just cuz you taught Klass a lesson don't make you a menace
    & ya last champ match...
    Good1^
    Fraudulent rapper.. anything you talk about in ya rhymes is false...I'll enjoy this match
    Cuz in a real bout punches will fly, its an automatic Target on ya chest - like an employee badge
    Ok^
    When I swing, I never miss...see my hits easily find its mark as soon as I'm taking position
    While your punches always tryin to find a way to land - like piloting navigation systems
    Ok^
    Showed respect for your open mic piece..Justin would be proud - tho it might be ironic
    Cuz you asked for this murder... and that Blue Ocean Floor... get ready to sleep on it
    Decent^

So yea, I had this battle nearly even in connected bars and overall it was a decent drop from both parties; no outstanding misses minus the sub par self glory closer by OG and that was the deciding factor.

V/Dz

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    !
    a
    N keep
    ;stay
    -
    raisn
    !

You've Earned a Custom Title! GrimmZReaper's Avatar
    Battle Record
    24-5
    Awards FL Tournament Winner FL Champion

got enough firepower to make the Earth Quake, bout a hundred rounds

( TERRIBLE opener and predictable angle....would have to come with a spin to make it original)

But yo, some advice?
    ( this is equally bad and unoriginal)

Bro.
    ( this was an attempt, but not a hard hitting punch)

( this is just horrid...a haircut/side burn bar...smh)

Hol up,
    I can't stand you bastards. fuckin' health hazards. I'm only here for my 3rd FL belt, niggas know what I'm after
    ( self hype and really not a punch here)

vs

Get to know me, cuz I'll be the last you remember before I put you in a hearse & coffin
    Dead this bitch on site.....& My Sonoma credentials... like a college service login
    (no)

& ya last champ match...
    well, that was 1st & last we saw Maestro, Authentic in the same sentence
    ( this was decent here...)

Fraudulent rapper.. anything you talk about in ya rhymes is false...I'll enjoy this match
    Cuz in a real bout punches will fly, its an automatic Target on ya chest - like an employee badge
    ( this could've been worded better..but its a played Target/target bar)

When I swing, I never miss...see my hits easily find its mark as soon as I'm taking position
    While your punches always tryin to find a way to land - like piloting navigation systems
    (again... played....land/navigation bar)

( bad closer)

overvall..horrendous battle....both had tired concepts and unoriginal attempts...like old shit......DZ bar was less terrible and actually attempted some type of swings

v- DZ
    Thank you for posting! Your post will not be visible until Boyznblack has fucked your moms

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion GFX HOF - Award Request Accepted SOTW ABL Champion FL HOF VBL Champion - VBL Champion AOTM AOTW FL Champion

Re: OGM vs. Dzaster (OPEN FOR VOTES)

vs

& ya last champ match...
    well, that was 1st & last we saw Maestro, Authentic in the same sentence
    When I swing, I never miss...see my hits easily find its mark as soon as I'm taking position
    While your punches always tryin to find a way to land - like piloting navigation systems

not the best battle not the worst.... Boys Soundin like a hater lol... OG seen you drop better , not a fan of the set ups though tbh the whole "but yo some advice" new line and then your bar... its comes off as like your trying to hide the stretched bar lol whether you are or aren't, thats just how i read it ... a couple of misses thought the opener was decent would like to see it flipped a little harder but not bad...everyone hates avatar flips but then say oh you had nothing personal lol i thought that was a cool flip nicely worded. disaster had some misses here again butt did i felt the Champ match personal was dope... same way with the set up I'm not a big fan of those 2 line set ups followed by the punch might be my personal preference just comes off as being read choppy... but i think you played it off well.. and did like the land navi punch, seen some punches like that in the past buttt it was cool...

overall close battle I'm going Dzaster. better overall verse..

Vote Dz

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    0-5

Cool wordplay

But yo, some advice?

Nice

Bro.

Good

Lol funny

Hol up,
    I can't stand you bastards. fuckin' health hazards. I'm only here for my 3rd FL belt, niggas know what I'm after.

Okay

Nice

& ya last champ match...

Awesome

Great line

Lol nice simile

Good closing

+1 dzazter simply because his creativity and originalness, his lines had me speechless, punch after punch

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    128-135
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins FL Champion VBL Champion

OG

Played np reference been done on him.numerous times sorry

But yo, some advice? 
    Lol dope reference

Bro.
    Lol funny personal not much impact but overall cool humor

Dope lol

Hol up,
    No statement

Dzaster

Dead this bitch on site.....& My Sonoma credentials... like a college service login
    Wasnt feeling this

& ya last champ match...
    well, that was 1st & last we saw Maestro, Authentic in the same sentence
    Lol nice

Target bars,been done before i felt you couldve worded this better like an employee badge didnt sound good as the metaphore cuz,it could reference any employee badge maybe leave a target on ya chest thatll resemble their employee badge

Way to land and navigation bars,been done to death the metaphore in itself wasnt bad

Cuz you asked for this murder... and that Blue Ocean Floor... get ready to sleep on it
    Ok cool reference

Dzaster had some potential lines old references and all but he couldve flipped them to hit which he faultered that target bar couldve been something. 2nd bar was cool as well as closer. Og i felt was more consistent i like the bomb kim k personal nice metaphore there. Side burns was creative and the profile pic reference had good humor was a smart witty route went with that direction.

V/OG
    [url]https:

Lenox

Frost: kim k

Vs

Dz: college service logic, navigation systems

Overall; lol ogs misses were god fucking awful. The Kim k line was good tho.. dz was original asf. Some misses but not by much

Vote: dz