User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who should win this battle?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • B Dot LESNAR

5 71.43%
  • boyznblack

2 28.57%
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: boyznblack vs. BROKE LESNAR[Open For Votes]

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

boyznblack vs. BROKE LESNAR[Open For Votes]

10 bars due Tuesday 11:30 am EST.

- - - Updated - - -

Check.

You've Earned a Custom Title! GrimmZReaper's Avatar
    Battle Record
    24-5
    Awards FL Tournament Winner FL Champion

Re: boyznblack vs. BROKE LESNAR

czech
    Thank you for posting! Your post will not be visible until Boyznblack has fucked your moms

Battle Record
    24-5

1w bars is fine... Need a 24 hour extension.... Won't be able to get much done tomorrow
    Thank you for posting! Your post will not be visible until Boyznblack has fucked your moms

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Alright.

Battle Record
    32-6

Quote Originally Posted by Boyznblack voted for plethora in all of his battles from the moment he signed into the league, except for plethora's NS battles and the finals
    Week 5 Boyznblack signed into GBL
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...ora(Notti-Wins!)
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...Plethora-wins)
    Week 7 - Plethora was no-showed
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...plethora-wins)
    GBL Playoffs Round 2 - Plethora was no-showed
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...(plethora-wins!)
    GBL Finals - Was in a 3-way with SiQ and Plethora
    HYPOCRITE.

Quote Originally Posted by Boyznblack talking about how he's knowledgable of theft and how to get away with it
    interesting... again... my advice would be not to leave evidence or a paper trail. This post is a paper trail of u purchasing a burglars tool. So is any pics or admittance on facebook or IG. NTF ( national task force ) or ORC ( organized retail crime) units can and will use that to further a prosecution. Not being caught and not being apprehended yet are two different things. I'm not saying this to belittle u or say u have been caught, just giving a general rundown of something i'm proficient and knowledgeable of...companies have these units in place to build cases against people who do large scale theft. They will have u and just monitor u, saving footage, pictures and evidence and when it gets to a certain amount, they will apprehend.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boyznblack suggesting he's a licensed black market guru distributor
    Im not gonna get into the details of how these things are "acquired", but if anyones interested I have many things for sale and continuously get more routinely. I've been selling things for years now and only recently contemplated why I haven't offered this sites members the option...

What kinda things u may ask? well, high end perfumes, colognes, polo wallets, electronics ( most recently a couple of amazon echos has fallen into my hands). I also had Dre beats, however am sold out of those, but looking to acquire more.
    If interested send a PM for pic requests...if not, enjoy your Monday....
    Quote Originally Posted by Boyznblack doubles down on being a professional thief
    as an expert in the art of tactically acquiring merchandise, I can speak on this more in depth then all on here though...
    Quote Originally Posted by Boyznblack saying Notti should be DQ'ed/Banned for flipping a concept
    I stopped reading after that since u blatantly stole that from 2 Smack battle rappers off youtube....and deserve a DQ if not a ban
    HYPOCRITE.

Quote Originally Posted by Notti giving Boyznblack his home addy so he could beat the shit out of him
    you ignored it last time i told you get off my duck ? how bout this

take my dick out ya mouth you faggot ass fuck boy, come up on ya own nigga. you ain't expose shit 300 73rd ave st petersburg fl if you really feel some type of way
    Quote Originally Posted by Boyznblack switches from gunbar net gangster to anti-gunbar net gangster pacifist after Notti gives him his home addy
    anyone who wishes to can listen to the bar being spit by the aforementioned rappers and judge whether its biting or concept flippin... I deemed it biting...he thusly invited me to his home, I don't do net gangstering....
    Quote Originally Posted by Boyznblack gets exposed for being a biter
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php?493969-Final-4-2017-HM-Tournament-BNB-vs-Plethora-PLETH-WINS-5-0
    HYPOCRITE.

Quote Originally Posted by Boyznblack acts all innocent and denies biting it, even tho he's a smack fanboy
    never heard em say this....makes sense he battled a guy named ill will... and I battled ill.... Sorry to the biter of the site, but I didn't rip off a direct bar like u did.... I actually never heard this line before unlike u who "reworded" it after never hearing it..

listened to clips bar and he attacked that concept much better than mine
    HYPOCRITE.

Quote Originally Posted by Boyznblack no shows a noob after accepting the battle, reading his verse, and shitting himself
    ]Boyznblack never posted a verse on our battle even after he "claimed" he just saw it like 3 days ago. I don't want it closed so can a mod change the thread title so it can get feedback?
    Quote Originally Posted by Boyznblack loses GBL finals against Klass and Plethora, Klass had 3 votes, Plethora had 5 votes, Boyznblack had 0 votes
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php?494195-GBL-Playoff-Finals!!!!-Klass-VS-plethora-VS-Boyznblack(Pleth-wins)
    networth can't help u, take a load off ur cuties dick
    want to see a dense sloth rescue boyz?, then go watch the goonies flick
    u ns'ed dzaster, u was prolly laden with mad stress
    frontlines hasn't seen a no show that bad since notti gave u his address
    guy wanted to scrap, we noticed u switch ur gears
    notti had a point when he punctum and left this emotional bitch in tears
    u HYPOCRITE. fuck what a blunted fraud demand
    flipped a played angle while U actually BIT and U wanted NOTTI banned
    denied u bit charlie? #facts: ur a scandalous bitch
    cuz u told us u hustle stolen property, then u jacked ur ammo from clips
    i'm rofl @ the gbl finals tho, it's sad u think ur dope
    mentioned u were proficient at larceny, wtf? u couldn't nab a single vote
    saw u lobby for pleth, u throb when he frolics about
    dawg all of us tossed our cookies after u gobbled his bahlsen ur mouth
    screw ur gunflips, the lies u droppin get wild poser
    cuz u wouldn't see boyz with AK-47's, if he was a somalian child soldier
    allen knight clowned u, black's response? go silent
    if u try to approach this guerilla with choppers?, that's kong: skull island
    broke flaunt that ryu swag, ur decrepit/petite/light
    shoryuken beat a caged/lenox, but i'd leave u WRECKED in a street fight
    now u get the dragunov for the shade that u threw
    so when i aim for ur bacchanalia, it ain't a festival the coroner takin u to

Battle Record
    24-5

Quote Originally Posted by B Dot LESNAR View Post
    I consider myself a vet because I've been around the text battle scene since 1995. That's 22 years
    Caged only had one but it was roflz and lotb.

v-Caged
    They were even throughout and imo the only thing that saved Caged was Boyzinblack was an obvious Brock Lesnar flipped
    v-Caged
    this'll be a clear body, no ifs, ands, maybes or debatable..and the sad part its no EFFORT FOR A BRAWL
    might think it's a draw, till we pop somethin open & u see money change...does that REGISTER AT ALL?

So whats the routine? U and Lenox IG hookup for votes after he slides in your DM chump?
    We thought u were decent in the ring, but left runnin' to go suck in' that Cage, soon as u C 'eM punk

I see you wrestle with words but your whole hustle absurd and Frankly APPARENT
    What, u got that Coco B?, where? Gun to ya throat..that bird by ya neck aint FRANKY THE PARROT

So Caged gets in a jam & u pop up like his statefarm agent, these last few weeks been ASTOUNDING TOO
    Your activity was sketchy before, but now I guess Broke back…and we all know what that’s AMOUNTIN’ TO

You DOUBTIN’ WHO? Give ya ego a check for being mediocre at best, maybe on paper this SEEMS SAVAGE
    Till ya’ll start gradin’ points and realize he can’t school a fuckin Rhodes scholar if B AVERAGE

Go critique my highlighted parts & colors, but thats for those who can't see the punches that LAND ON SPOT
    those words are Red for the blind, for the weak & fraile im teaching braille..time to put HANDS ON DOT

You’ll get wrapped in plastic, can’t give em credit for using played discs & some NAMEDROPS
    You sneaking jabs, but tryin’ to bring them old games back..knowing damn well that’s where the GAMESTOP!

And that’s when we follow u home, whoever in the same crib as LES BE IN, FUCKED
    Cause they’ll see the strap…right after this pussy get ate…Ya getting LESBIAN FUCKED

2 years with 14 battles & no progression, do the math and let the fact SUM IT BEST
    Cause we all watchin…still waitin for DOT to bubble with words..like an INCOMING TEXT

I bet that struck a chord, lower your tone, loc…for these crips with daggers show up where u SLEEP AT
    pull the sheet back....this beautiful quote was a musical note…that’s A sharp instrument to leave B flat

Boyz a threat to any and all ANOINTED VETS, I made Caged quit.. & u coulda done the same and AVOID A MESS
    instead they both get ADRESSed the same…tailor made losses, and I’ll let yall debate who WORE IT BEST

Battle Record
    64-45
    Awards FL Champion 50+ Wins 25+ Wins

VS

So Caged gets in a jam & u pop up like his statefarm agent, these last few weeks been ASTOUNDING TOO
    Your activity was sketchy before, but now I guess Broke back…and we all know what that’s AMOUNTIN’ TO
    You DOUBTIN’ WHO? Give ya ego a check for being mediocre at best, maybe on paper this SEEMS SAVAGE
    Till ya’ll start gradin’ points and realize he can’t school a fuckin Rhodes scholar if B AVERAGE
    Go critique my highlighted parts & colors, but thats for those who can't see the punches that LAND ON SPOT
    those words are Red for the blind, for the weak & fraile im teaching braille..time to put HANDS ON DOT
    You’ll get wrapped in plastic, can’t give em credit for using played discs & some NAMEDROPS
    You sneaking jabs, but tryin’ to bring them old games back..knowing damn well that’s where the GAMESTOP!
    Cause they’ll see the strap…right after this pussy get ate…Ya getting LESBIAN FUCKED
    I bet that struck a chord, lower your tone, loc…for these crips with daggers show up where u SLEEP AT
    pull the sheet back....this beautiful quote was a musical note…that’s A sharp instrument to leave B flat

So yea for some reason I was feelin this battle more than the champ match, possibly because there was simply more material. Either way, both of the battlers dropped well, with personals, nameplays and flipped concepts. Brock dropped a well structured verse with a very personal feel. Black dropped a long bar style choppy in wording text, with a harsh punchlines as the main focus. Each of the battlers had strong verses with a direct connection to their opponent and both had some high points throughout. Blacks downfall was wording and structure but didn't lack on the effectiveness of his punches. Brokes Achilles heel was the over use of Notti personals which became redundant fast.

Still, this was very close to even, but I gotta V/BnB 6 bars to 5

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    !
    a
    N keep
    ;stay
    -
    raisn
    !

Bye bye black bird Poeta Demonio's Avatar
    Battle Record
    18-1
    Awards OM HOF PS Champion/IE Champion PS HOF PS Season champ Legendary PC PC HOF

Re: boyznblack vs. BROKE LESNAR[Open For Votes]

Nice

Haha funny

Eh, kinda weak follow on

Lol, but feel like you've possibily spent a little too long on Notti punches

Very nice! Good wordplay

Weak

haha funny and clever

Haha nice concept, but I feel the phrasing could have been better

Kinda cool

Didn't hit

Vs

this'll be a clear body, no ifs, ands, maybes or debatable..and the sad part its no EFFORT FOR A BRAWL
    might think it's a draw, till we pop somethin open & u see money change...does that REGISTER AT ALL?
    Eh

So whats the routine? U and Lenox IG hookup for votes after he slides in your DM chump?
    We thought u were decent in the ring, but left runnin' to go suck in' that Cage, soon as u C 'eM punk
    Haha nice

I see you wrestle with words but your whole hustle absurd and Frankly APPARENT
    What, u got that Coco B?, where? Gun to ya throat..that bird by ya neck aint FRANKY THE PARROT
    Could have been worded better imo

Haha i like this bar!

Haha decent

haha nice!

Sick concept

Haha weak but made me laugh

2 years with 14 battles & no progression, do the math and let the fact SUM IT BEST
    Cause we all watchin…still waitin for DOT to bubble with words..like an INCOMING TEXT
    Eh.

Dope as fuck.

Boyz a threat to any and all ANOINTED VETS, I made Caged quit.. & u coulda done the same and AVOID A MESS
    instead they both get ADRESSed the same…tailor made losses, and I’ll let yall debate who WORE IT BEST
    Meh.

Real close battle. I feel dot was more consistent throughout, whereas Boyz had the best punches sprinkled around. I still have to give it to Dot though, seeing as he was just more consistently attacking his opponent with very little filler lines. Really good battle.

Vote: dot
    AI

“¡Viva la Revolución!”

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    128-135
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins FL Champion VBL Champion

B Dot Lesbian

Cool reference good use of creativity on wp flip

Basic of a personal ill give this a jab i just felt u couldve elaborated more creativity into notti giving him his address without a fl no show reference just bland to me

Lol nice wordplay

Another mild personal attack

Lol good personal

Cool route felt you couldvd worded finisher better

Good wordplay lol

Lol good reference

I didnt like the display of metaphore on finisher

Played wp i did like the angle though

Dope wordplay

Boyz

this'll be a clear body, no ifs, ands, maybes or debatable..and the sad part its no EFFORT FOR A BRAWL
    might think it's a draw, till we pop somethin open & u see money change...does thatREGISTER AT ALL?
    Lol i like the flip man so fuckin creative not harsh as a punch i could picture this more in a live battle visual

So whats the routine? U and Lenox IG hookup for votes after he slides in your DM chump?
    We thought u were decent in the ring, but left runnin' to go suck in' that Cage, soon as u C 'eM punk
    Played af wordplay sorry man

I see you wrestle with words but your whole hustle absurd and Frankly APPARENT
    What, u got that Coco B?, where? Gun to ya throat..that bird by ya neck aint FRANKY THE PARROT
    Reference was ok wording fumbled tho on finisher

So Caged gets in a jam & u pop up like his statefarm agent, these last few weeks beenASTOUNDING TOO
    Your activity was sketchy before, but now I guess Broke back…and we all know what that’sAMOUNTIN’ TO
    Broke back funny flip lenox giving it to him lol

You DOUBTIN’ WHO? Give ya ego a check for being mediocre at best, maybe on paper thisSEEMS SAVAGE
    Till ya’ll start gradin’ points and realize he can’t school a fuckin Rhodes scholar if B AVERAGE
    Nice but i seen this done before

Go critique my highlighted parts & colors, but thats for those who can't see the punches thatLAND ON SPOT
    those words are Red for the blind, for the weak & fraile im teaching braille..time to put HANDS ON DOT
    Fucking dope lmao

You’ll get wrapped in plastic, can’t give em credit for using played discs & someNAMEDROPS
    You sneaking jabs, but tryin’ to bring them old games back..knowing damn well that’s where the GAMESTOP!
    Damn nice creativity

And that’s when we follow u home, whoever in the same crib as LES BE IN, FUCKED
    Cause they’ll see the strap…right after thispussy get ate…Ya getting LESBIAN FUCKED
    Nah didnt like this

2 years with 14 battles & no progression, do the math and let the fact SUM IT BEST
    Cause we all watchin…still waitin for DOT to bubble with words..like an INCOMING TEXT
    Not bad

I bet that struck a chord, lower your tone, loc…for these crips with daggers show up where uSLEEP AT
    pull the sheet back....this beautiful quote was a musical note…that’s A sharp instrument to leave B flat
    Fuckkkk very nice harsh hit here i dug the creativie aspect of the route

Boyz a threat to any and all ANOINTED VETS, I made Caged quit.. & u coulda done the same and AVOID A MESS
    instead they both get ADRESSed the same…tailor made losses, and I’ll let yall debate who WORE IT BEST
    Nah

Well B dot had a couple personals mediocre that clips line was good though. Also had some decent wordplay attempts. Boyz surpised me here with creativity the hands on dot b flat and the gamestop bars did it for me.

V/Boyz n black
    [url]https:

Lenox

Les: goonies flick, notti address was a good personal, Nab a single vote, punctum.

Vs

Boyz: b flat

Overall: im getting realllyyyy fucking tired of these bandwagon votes ... yall acting like a bunch of fucking pussy faggots. If u REALLY think Boyz beat les with that corny Stupid fucking wordplay, then u need to log the fuck off this site AND NEVER ASSOCIATE WITH BATTLING AGAIN. This site has really gone to shit and it's super fucking sad to see. Hence why I've trasitioned to a site with way less newbs and FAGGOTS.. I honestly doubt I'll stick around for LLL tbh. Lol smh

Vote: les

Soule

First of all, jesus @ Lesnar stalking BNB like that. haha. You pay way too much attention bro. Anyways.

This was smooth as fuck. Nice wording, creative concept. Just fluent all around.
    Strong personal. Way to hit him being a bitch.
    Another solid Notti punch.
    Solid personal, creative play.
    Haha, that was fire. Smooth as fuck punch

So you obviously had plenty of ammo to use. You've obviously done your homework. You had a lot of heavy personals that were worded very well and a lot of creative concepts. There were a few misses towards the end but nothing that really hurt you.

vs

This could've been much better if it wasn't so stretched out. Creative concept though.
    Not a huge fan of too/to but the concept is nice nonetheless. My biggest issue with your writing is how stretched out every line is. By the time I get to the punch, it's already lost momentum.
    Creative concept
    Cool concept
    Probably your best bar. The rhyme scheme kept it from weakening and the concept was dope

BNB, your verse would've been so much heavier had you shortened them lines to be more direct. Most of the time you've got dope concepts but by the time they get to the punchline the momentum has slipped because it took me a minute to get there. That b flat line was definitely your best.

Overall, Broke took this pretty easily based on the fact is was basically a battle of punch vs concept. You can have the sickest concepts in the industry but it ain't gonna get you a W if you can't word them proper enough for the connection. Vote Lesnar

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion GFX HOF - Award Request Accepted SOTW ABL Champion FL HOF VBL Champion - VBL Champion AOTM AOTW FL Champion

vs

cool battle i feel like i voted on it already but i don't see my vote anywhere... maybe i just read it a bunch of times but what ever. .... Broke took me more time to go through all of the damn quotes than to read your verse... overall you had some dope punches littered with a few misses... i think you stayed on notti a bit long but it was also a longer battle than most. there was also a line you had i think it was the name flip on the AK 47 i thought that concept was cool but the end didn't hit as hard as it could of...Boyz I'm out here trying to get used to your long bar style fucking hate it but il deal with it hahaha... you also had some dope flips the ones i quoted above ... i thought the broke back line was your best line... Cm dunked was a dope one also... i think you had to many name flips but again its along battle so your kinda reaching for material.... overall i just think broke had less misses than you did .. dope battle... keep it up

Vote Broke.

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion GFX HOF - Award Request Accepted SOTW ABL Champion FL HOF VBL Champion - VBL Champion AOTM AOTW FL Champion

Broke Wins