User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who should win this battle?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • OG Maestro

5 83.33%
  • Poeta Demonio

1 16.67%
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Poeta Demonio vs. OG Maestro[Og wins]

Battle Record
    91-46
    Awards SS Season Champion Haiku Season Champion 75+ Wins Haiku Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion OM HOF PC HOF SS HW Champion

Poeta Demonio vs. OG Maestro[Og wins]

10 lines due by 11:59PM PST.
    @Poeta Demonio goodluck

Bye bye black bird Poeta Demonio's Avatar
    Battle Record
    18-1
    Awards OM HOF PS Champion/IE Champion PS HOF PS Season champ Legendary PC PC HOF

Re: Poeta Demonio vs. OG Maestro

Check.
    AI

“¡Viva la Revolución!”

Bye bye black bird Poeta Demonio's Avatar
    Battle Record
    18-1
    Awards OM HOF PS Champion/IE Champion PS HOF PS Season champ Legendary PC PC HOF

OG no-show… we just come to expect it as standard…
    Checks then gets distressed, like when he’s looking down at his cowering manhood.

This fag should do stand-up...
    For real yo, I’d go see his act...
    Then I’d hit the button on this bitch, like the Manchester attack

Revolutionary my ass...
    kid you won’t be fuckin’ televised… tellin’ lies… phony as fuck...
    Claim to be revolutionary, then avy a capitalist comic book

You suck, plus, you done picked the wrong comic book character,
    I’d have you play Batman… then at the premier, re-enact the Aurora massacre

So drop your fuckin’ bars, they'll be greeted with laughter…
    It’ll be a bigger disaster than, well… your last battle with Dzaster.
    AI

“¡Viva la Revolución!”

Battle Record
    91-46
    Awards SS Season Champion Haiku Season Champion 75+ Wins Haiku Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion OM HOF PC HOF SS HW Champion

I'mma hold the .45 to head for his Lunch Money & treat em like scum/bacteria
    So if Poeta sees me Spilling Trays it's not cause I'm being a bully in the cafeteria
    You back to text? surely ya CREW doesn't think this is good for ya health
    Cause how you tryna comeback make a Crossover that'd make AI laugh himself
    Imma expose PD as a pedophile, cuz he spies on lil girls, hopin they age right
    He'll be at a Open Mic, hear "FREEZE", & it'll be the last time he has stage fright
    This dude thinks his poems deserve recognition, he prolly has all regret
    But I'll bury him till he's got grass to his ears, then he'll finally be a Poet Laureate
    Talk too much shit & I'll get 3 goons to put him down til he's forever twitchin
    They'll be in his car with barbed wire, that's 3 killer lines better than any haiku he's ever written

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    64-45
    Awards FL Champion 50+ Wins 25+ Wins

Revolutionary my ass...
    kid you won’t be fuckin’ televised… tellin’ lies… phony as fuck...
    Claim to be revolutionary, then avy a capitalist comic book

Vs

But I'll bury him till he's got grass to his ears, then he'll finally be a Poet Laureate
    They'll be in his car with barbed wire, that's 3 killer lines better than any haiku he's ever written

Interesting to see this battle between two award winners from SS and PC, but I did expect more. More attacks at previous posts of poetry and something more personal about the two of y'all cause y'all have a recent history I thought. PD had a shorter barred more poetic flowing verse, while OG used a traditional format in structure. The delivery was noticeably more effective from Maes, but his landed punches at the end are what really made the difference here.

V/ OG two bars to one

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    !
    a
    N keep
    ;stay
    -
    raisn
    !

Soule

Nothing. Sorry poeta, but you're a poet bro lol. Some of your lines were super corny. Especially that last bar lol. Your build ups were kinda stretched out most of the time, mainly on the bars that were three lines long. Try being more direct and harsher rather than creative, might help you out a bit.

vs.

You back to text? surely ya CREW doesn't think this is good for ya health
    Cause how you tryna comeback make a Crossover that'd make AI laugh himself
    This was pretty good, smooth and creative
    nice double play
    haha I liked this a lot, very personal

Pretty heavy drop. You had some smooth wording and a couple nice concepts. Really liked those last two bars.

Overall, Frost took this pretty easily. Poeta could be a solid competitor if he works at it but right now he's just not got an aggressive battle bone in his body lol.

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion GFX HOF - Award Request Accepted SOTW ABL Champion FL HOF VBL Champion - VBL Champion AOTM AOTW FL Champion

o drop your fuckin’ bars, they'll be greeted with laughter…
    It’ll be a bigger disaster than, well… your last battle with Dzaster.

vs

not the best battle.. poets was a bit statementish even the last line i quoted i mean i thought it was clever reminded me of like a KOTD bar made me chuckle but something was missing throughout the verse.. i think it was you who's battle i fed one time i don't like the whole 3 bar set up... it makes your lines seem stretched throws off the wording a bit.. you had some misses gotta be a little more creative with set ups and deliver the punch with a little more sting ... OG came better, still not great shaking rust i guess, felt a lot of your lines were close more subtle than actual hits but nonetheless better. the spilling trays line i thought has been done before.. and the poet laureate just didn't hit for me i think the BOTB was your closer that was creative and a cool personal... either way good enough to win the battle here...

Good shit keep battling

Vote OG

Lenox

Poet: lol manhood was good

Vs

Og: haiku

Overall: I really like poets wording and setups.. he just needs to work on his execution tbh. Og had too many bad misses. Haiku was nice tho, rest wasn't.

Vote: poet

Battle Record
    141-66
    Awards LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted FL Champion VBL Champion Golden Glove Champion 100+ Wins

Re: Poeta Demonio vs. OG Maestro[Open For Votes]

Poet the Manchester line was okay
    The rest was mild. Nothing really stood out as a strong punch..
    The lines before the punches were alright
    But the overall punches lacked bro.. Try to be more creative and come up with harder punches..
    OG i think cam lil harder..
    Punches werent all that either but landed with lil more sting
    Haiku lines was cool.. Crossover line was mild.. Overall mild disses..but they hit harder then poets..

V/OG

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

4-1 og uppin

You've Earned a Custom Title! GrimmZReaper's Avatar
    Battle Record
    24-5
    Awards FL Tournament Winner FL Champion

Imma expose PD as a pedophile, cuz he spies on lil girls, hopin they age right
    He'll be at a Open Mic, hear "FREEZE", & it'll be the last time he has stage fright

vs

Nothing

I hate voting on battles like these,,, like both subjects didn't even try to make it worth reading... don't know what poet was doing... from structure to angle, it was all over the place...OG wasn't any better to be honest, but...eh..

V-OG
    Thank you for posting! Your post will not be visible until Boyznblack has fucked your moms