User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who should win this battle?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Networth

5 100.00%
  • Trvp Nvgga

0 0%
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Networth vs Trvp Nvgga

Battle Record
    64-45
    Awards FL Champion 50+ Wins 25+ Wins

Networth vs Trvp Nvgga

10_14 lines due by Midnight PST Thursday today Nvgga!

No Ext! House rules.

- - - Updated - - -

Check me out lil Nvgga

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    !
    a
    N keep
    ;stay
    -
    raisn
    !

Battle Record
    0-1

Re: Networth vs Trvp Nvgga

I'm on my best behavior fuck nigga bet

Battle Record
    64-45

Bet

!
    a
    N keep
    ;stay
    -
    raisn
    !

Battle Record
    0-1

That's you in ya avatar? Ma nigga you gay
    You like the movie Get Out? Cause you look like that nigga friend who worked for TSA
    type a nigga to not get circumcised, if u have the clap then u gettin clapped
    Boy it's a wrap, yo last girl left u cause she saw the white in u when she peeled it back
    And I am a hood nvgga, don't believe it you can ask around, my meat is long
    I'm chasin you while you're in ur Element...the car, not the Kendrick song
    Yo momma smoke Newports and plays scratch off tickets for a livin
    Just seen the hoe going from door to door, she ain't lookin for treats when she trickin
    You soft for damn sure, boy talk about and he stay tripping
    If I see you, I'm wit my gat. I'll get the urge to peel like when paints chipping

10 lines you broccoli ass nigga

Battle Record
    64-45

Quote Originally Posted by Trvp Nvgga View Post
    Nah I ain't textin no nigga I ain't wit no gay shit ah no fuck shit feel me
    Nigga I'll beat da dick outta yo booty you gay ass nigga, scram
    Splak off nigga

Follow you thru ur hood, then catch you at the stop light
    Me n my roostaz pull ya pants down, now that's a cock fight
    Im aware u out, its apparent you told n im fuckin yuh Moms
    If I was a better Pop, instead of twin bitches like y'all culda fkn had sons
    Yo Shi.. the type to go back and swallow da competition,
    Let me spit it out, them old shots you just threw... CONTRAdiction!
    Basehead never been street, or banged like thugs inda battle lane
    And Trap Nigga, is what this fag tried to do wit some fkn crack cocaine!
    Fuck boy prolly sound more declaration than diss, you fruit
    For future reference, when they say this head game strong, I wasn't suckin a dick like you
    TN, here's the T, ima try and give u a bomb win/curve ya start, which dawg, is gay..
    This is how you see a queer come in, make him veer, then send him off straight.

Blah... Forgot about this

!
    a
    N keep
    ;stay
    -
    raisn
    !

You've Earned a Custom Title! DzasteR's Avatar
    Battle Record
    6-3

vs

Nothing quotable

Net why you go easy on this dude? You had so many different twists you coulda threw at him but you pulled it off better than he did anyway. He didn't really have anything worth quoting and really just hit you with a filler verse. Battle wasn't the best man. Obvious take.

v/ Net

Bye bye black bird Poeta Demonio's Avatar
    Battle Record
    18-1
    Awards OM HOF PS Champion/IE Champion PS HOF PS Season champ Legendary PC PC HOF

You like the movie Get Out? Cause you look like that nigga friend who worked for TSA
    Weak

type a nigga to not get circumcised, if u have the clap then u gettin clapped
    Boy it's a wrap, yo last girl left u cause she saw the white in u when she peeled it back
    Nah

And I am a hood nvgga, don't believe it you can ask around, my meat is long
    I'm chasin you while you're in ur Element...the car, not the Kendrick song
    Nope, not today.

Yo momma smoke Newports and plays scratch off tickets for a livin
    Just seen the hoe going from door to door, she ain't lookin for treats when she trickin
    Haha made me laugh

You soft for damn sure, boy talk about and he stay tripping
    If I see you, I'm wit my gat. I'll get the urge to peel like when paints chipping
    Nah.

Vs.

Im aware u out, its apparent you told n im fuckin yuh Moms
    If I was a better Pop, instead of twin bitches like y'all culda fkn had sons
    Eh

Nice!

Nope.

Fuck boy prolly sound more declaration than diss, you fruit
    For future reference, when they say this head game strong, I wasn't suckin a dick like you
    Haha

TN, here's the T, ima try and give u a bomb win/curve ya start, which dawg, is gay..
    Nice closer

Vote: Net
    AI

“ˇViva la Revolución!”

You've Earned a Custom Title! GrimmZReaper's Avatar
    Battle Record
    24-5
    Awards FL Tournament Winner FL Champion

vs

I only quoted that bar from TRVP because networth does look like the dude...but that's the best u could do at making a punch with that?...u just referenced it, no wit..no wordplay...nothing...
    bad battle overall.... didn't like much of Nets bars but it got the job done regardless..

V- Net
    Thank you for posting! Your post will not be visible until Boyznblack has fucked your moms

Godwasheeeeeeeeeeeeere

Bot of you had a similiar set, Trvp you had an ok flow but your bars stretched and the wording was horrible you got ideas which is great you just need to take more time to formulate them and get your wording correct

Net you had a better scheme your ideas was nice BUT you have to formulate your ideas more to.

V/ Networth

Lenox

Nothing

Vs

Nothing

Overall: I feel like trvp needs to learn how to form punches better, but I doubt he'll listen because I can tell he's an arrogant faggot.. net had better setups, clearly. Net ur opener was ok.

Vote: net