The Life

Ambiguous mess.
    "Why do you hate me so much?"
    "Because I'm pregnant!"

Battle Record
    2-3
    Awards PC HOF PS Season champ

Re: The Life

Not sure what to think of this. Is this a commentary on abortion, life vs choice?

The dialogue is kinda funny from my point of view. Ambiguous mess kinda makes me think of the 'conglomeration of cells' that people talk about at the beginning of pregnancy. Asking the girl why it hates him/her, and then the blunt response. For that reason, I laughed, because that's how I thought while reading this. I also see a potential for just, life, really. Life's a fucking mess, and we wonder why it hates us so much. Well, surprise, life's pregnant with us motherfuckers.

Really, I dig this. It flowed, it made me think, and it made me laugh. If your poem or haiku gets me to react, I suspect it's a good piece.
    “Those whom life does not cure death will. The world is quite ruthless in selecting between the dream and the reality, even where we will not. Between the wish and the thing the world lies waiting.”

Battle Record
    2-2
    Awards MOTM PC HOF

Ambiguous mess.
    Oh, interesting. Ambiguous mess is good.
    Something is going on and it's not clear what, but whatever it is, its a mess.
    Nice one.
    "Why do you hate me so much?"
    I love love love this line! It's so real and deserves to be gold plated imo.
    'Why do you hate me so much?' is such a pop culture quote in my eyes.
    Every single person at one stage, maybe as a teen, might have said those words.
    'Why do you hate me so much?' is powerful and brilliant and I can't say enough good words
    about that single line there.
    "Because I'm pregnant!"
    And there we go lol. That's the mess Mr Ambiguous found out about.
    Life imitates art. Art imitates life.
    This should be a poster on every High School wall.

Top job on this Johnny.
    Top marks from me.
    I love it.

It may not have that romantic flow or poncy high society haiku wording that pisses me off from time to time,
    but it's got something more. It's got real life pumping adrenaline all the way through it.

Great Read.

Thank you.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Soule

Thanks y'all, glad ya liked it.