User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 36

Thread: Lethal lyricist League Week 1 Mag: It Has Begun

Godwasheeeeeeeeeeeeere

Lethal lyricist League Week 1 Mag: It Has Begun

http://i64.tinypic.com/jtko4o.png

Intro
    Welcome to L.L.L., It is time for the next season of the league that represents the best talent in text battling. We have some crazy nice battlers signed up. We have Allen Knight coming back, we have Packed Graves, Letterman, Joe boston. Knowp. I mean this season is stacking up to be one of the best seasons we have had in a long time. Remember it is you who makes this league not us. So welcome to the Lethal Lyricist League.

Battlers

DzasteR
    Dzaster started out not to long ago in Front Lines. He was a bit shakey But as of late we've seen some dope bars come into play with his verses. This dude is on the corner to elevating to a top battler. I think in 3 weeks he'll be a major threat to the league.

Skurj.
    Battled here a gang of times. had a bunch of No shows. Has wordplay but wording kill it. been awhile since he's dropped a verse and washed his record... If he could get his shit together he can make thing interesting.

Networth
    Veteran here. Rants brother... Dude has a few concepts that are dope here and there, but i feel hes gotta shake some rust if he wants to last here. His concepts need to be fresher... Instead of keying verses maybe take time on these and drop flames. Could be a threat as soon as he figures out that rust problem

IronMic
    Havent seen much from this guy battle wise...But the cypher he started off basic...then figured it out and started dropping fire. as I said about Dzaster he could be a major threat in a few weeks. Kind of reminds me of Klass the way hes elevated but lets see what happens

Jeshka, It Am
    Jeshka is usually a troll account or someone who does not take bars seriously, Hopefully he takes LLL seriously and actually bring some bars. Zelph used to be able to write. If he tried he could show here but it depends on how he shows.

Rant aka Ancel
    Former Strike A Pose Champ. Use to Mod here.. dont know what he's capable of. Drop something for us to write about

B Dot Lesnar
    Lesnar has been around for a long while, and his bars show that. He usually has quick punches and a witty style and can compete with the best. He has to take every week serious and have enough time. If he does he is a contender.

Allen Knight
    This dude has not only been around a while but has champed shit for a long time, a harsh in your face style makes it really hard to get at knight and win. Consistency is also a strong point here. If he sticks around he is one of my top picks for first champ

Letterman
    Letterman has came a long way since I first seen him battle, he has one all types of battles and has the ability to still shock people with strong verses and putting older vet asleep. Has all the ability to win this.

Joe Boston
    Joe has the ability but not always the time, I think if he sits down and takes and has the time to put together a nice verse then he can put together a nice verse. But often times he will rush. Ifhe doesn’t he has all the possibility here.

Unfukwitable
    Unfuk can win this, I mean he has the bars, has the punches to be a champ here, id be surprised if it didn’t happen sooner then later.

Smash
    The No Show Gawd is here... IF he shows......IF mother fuckers IF!!! he has a different style ppl sleep on with dope concepts and could find his way to the top of the list... IF the faggot shows.

Packed graves
    PG has fire punches, a slick style, and is usually always consistent. If he stays in and doesn’t no show then he has the title match shot at some point. Theres no doubt about that.

Caged
    Caged has been battling for a while is still young. Has bars but used to refuse to listen to people so his growth came much slower. Has ability we will see how he utilizes them this season

KnowP
    Another vet, has the bars to win, does not know if he has the time. When he crafts his lines they are fire but often he gets to where he has little time and it shows in his bars. If he focuses he can win the league.

OG Maestro
    OG got bars but his ego gets in his way at times. He still has ability and can bring fire if needs be. I think he has a chance to go as long as he takes it serious.

Interview with Packed Graves

Whats good Grizz? Hows Life homie?

-- what's good muhfucka I blame this on you. Fresh off probation smoking strooooooong again.

Seen you signed up for this season of LLL... You going to be able to show up? Make a champ Run?

-- Ima show up week 1 90% sure. Champ run doubt it but don't count it out.

Last LLL Battle you Lost to Letterman IN the Champ match... If you see Him this season think there will be a Different result?

-- anything can happen he has been elevating An battling consistently .

Allot of old heads have stopped in to RB, saying place is dead and has no chance at getting back to life.... Do you agree? And what do you think needs to happen to get back into full throtle?

I haven't really checked to see if it's dead, shit just needs to be ran right with no exceptions.

I remember when I Joined RB, it was You, WAG, Clout, Sik, Sic, Unfukwitable, Letterman all those cats all battling in FL. Compatition
    was tough but ppl like us would have 3 to 4 battles a week in there... What does that section need to get back to those ways?.. what would
    motivate YOU to battle in FL again?

--reputable heads battling there, back then there was no leagues active. So it gave us no choice to come here. There is to much trolling that only leads to more trolling An not battles niggas to friendly these days.

Word... Yo Whats PG Bumpin in the tape deck these days?

--Kevin Gates. Sad to say I been rocking with Uzi An Yachty as well. Kodak in there as well An my boy HollyWood Rowe.

You fuck with Vado? If so you peep Sinatra 2?

---???? Dunnnp tf you talkem bout yungin

Who you got winning the Finals? Thunder Or Bron Bron, & in how many games?

---Bron 6

Talk some shit to RB right now

--- fuck u

Peace Homie

Predictions

Skurj. Vs B Dot Lesnar
    I have no idea how good Skurj is, so I am going to have to go with Lesnar here.

Lesnar: 70/30

Networth vs Packed graves

Packed is a beast with bars, he has to many harsh punches and consistency I got him with this

Packed Graves: 70/30

Jeshka, It Am vs Letterman

I mean, who knows if Zelph will even take this serious, and even if he did letterman is not the easiest competitor. I got Letterman with consistency here.

Letterman : 70/30

Rant aka Ancel vs Joe Boston

Ancel hasn’t been in the arena in a long time, Boston has, Ancel used to be a name spoken here. Boston has consistency, and been here I got Boston

Joe Boston: 60/40

Allen Knight vs IronMic

I mean the name IronMic sounds dope but a dope sounding name doesn’t get you a win especially against Knight. I got knight here

Allen Knight: 80/20

Unfukwitable vs DzasteR

This is probably going to be a good match and a good one to read, I think when it comes down to it I have Unfukwitable with the victory here

Unfukwitable: 60/40

Smash vs OG Maestro

I think either won could win here but OG is pretty consistent so I got him with the W this week

OG Maestro: 55/45

Caged vs KnowP
    This could actually be a really good match. I think if knowP has the time then it is going to be him but I believe if he slips then Caged has the upper hand. I got knowP

KnowP 65/35

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uD-D7cneUyU

Top 5:

1: Allen Knight
    His bars speak for themselves. Harsh punches, strong consistency and it’s a wrap

2.Packed Graves

Harsh bars, consistency, and time and we have a contenders/title match quickly

3.Unfukwitable

Wordplay is unreal with this dude. He's a major threat here when he can focus and has time. If he doesnt get lazy he'll champ

4.Letterman

Dude is known for recycling, flipping old bars... but who isnt. He no showed one battle last season and then went undefeated to champ the whole season. Lets see if he's still got it

5.B Dot Lesnar

Was going to put knowP here but that lazy fuck done been lazy... simple. anyway Broke Lesnar aka onSlaught gets personal. He'll dig up what ever you've said and cut your throat with it. I see Him being a huuuge threat here

Interview with Letterman

Whats good Bitch boy? Last seasons champ Been ghost why?

Shut up bitch. But towards the end of last season things started getting corny with the crying, salty guys not voting because they lost battles and bunch of other bs. I lost interest during the playoffs and im attempting to get it back.

You said you may were thinkin bout not joining this season... as Last season champ who went "Undefeated" why?

Because all of the bs from last season. Plus I always lose motivation after a while and I HATE the 2017 RB battlers. I really dont like any of the active battlers as far as battling goes lol

What you think About GOW coming out the woodworks & taking over this season?

It's dope. GOWs done this before and he knows what to do to get it back live again.. my only concern will be whether he'll be able to stick around for the entire season.

If you Battled GOW how you think it would go?

I'm kinda the legend killer around these parts so I'd have to smoke him. GoW is dope and that's actually an interesting challenge I'd be open to.

Other Interview was with Packed Graves... Talked a bit about his last lose here in LLL Vs You In Champ Match. Got any words for the kid?

PG is dope. He's a shit talker tho so I dont really feed into the shit he says lol but he's beaten me before so I respect his pen.

How many Tornado's you been in this year?

A couple tornado watches, nothing major.

IF & I say IF the VBL starts up again... Or even a VBL here in LLL Spotlight or some shit... Would you be interested?

Honestly the way I evolved with my pen, I'd run through VBL these days. Back in the day I was just middle of the pack.. it's wayyyyy different now bruh

If no Whats your thoughts on the VBL tho? I strongly beleive its huge for the site when its active... Takes allot of time/work. Whats your thoughts

VBL was great. I enjoyed it, but it was a lack of competition and motivated battlers. That's what ultimately led to it's demise.

Who would you like to see join up this season?

Old vets, old champs, NC guys. Just would be dope to bring some of the top talent back to add to the competitiveness. Good to see PG, AK, Broke, and I think Art signed up. We got a pretty good roster to open the season.

If you could break 3 PPL's legs on RB who would it be?

Fresh, Amen, The killing spree bitch

Talk any shit you want

Might go undefeated again and champ the season. Might not make it past week 4. Depends on how im feeling and who talks shit to me. Make me wanna kill one of you bitches...

G'Luck Peace Homie

Outro:

We got to remember this shit is on us to keep alive and to make fire. This season is about the bars, the battlers and text itself. Stop barely showing and prepare for this shit. Show why youre a beast and why you should be the champ. Good luck to all of you

Soule

Re: Lethal lyricist League Week 1 Mag: It Has Begun

Ancel used to go hard in the paint in FL and LLL back in the day. Definitely hope he's back legitimately.

Dope mag bruh. Glad to see LLL back and hope it's a success.

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Thanks for the mag. That was a great read.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

SPREE HELPED WITH THIS RIGHT @God of War

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Great mag, GOW. It's fucked up how Spree made you do it all by yourself.

Lenox

Nice mag

Godwasheeeeeeeeeeeeere

Quote Originally Posted by B Dot LESNAR View Post
    Great mag, GOW. It's fucked up how Spree made you do it all by yourself.
    Right? Spree never help

Lenox

lol Spree u piece of degenerate shit

Battle Record
    32-6

Quote Originally Posted by God of War View Post
    Right? Spree never help
    lmao

Battle Record
    6-13

Nice mag. Shout out to letterman and his vbl imagination lol
    $ Q U @ D¡

You've Earned a Custom Title! yas jeshka yaaas's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-2

Hello good magazine I am jack off later to pull out pages of mod of war and packed gravys

Battle Record
    32-6

/dead

Lenox

Gravy lol

Battle Record
    22-22
    Awards GBL Champion FL Champion

This nigga said who you got winning in the finals "Thunder" or Bron Bron.. Lmao what year is this interview from

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    32-6

@Skurj. you want to drop tonight?