User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: WK 1: Art. Vs Requiem[art wins]

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

WK 1: Art. Vs Requiem[art wins]

LLL RULES!

verses due thursday 11:59PST
    Minimum Lines = 10 Lines
    Maximum Lines = 20 Lines
    Extension: Up to opponent
    3 voting links required!
    LLL champ, FL CHAMP and LLL Contender matches required

Failure to provide these links will result in vote deduction
    2 no shows you out for the fallowing week.
    3 no shows you out for season.

Since everyone MUST Vote on Champ/Contenders
    Those battles will be Majority Votes WIN!!

@Art. @Requiem

You've Earned a Custom Title! Requiem's Avatar

Re: WK 1: Art. Vs Requiem

Check, Ill probably be dropping Wednesday
    ....Black Listed....

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion GFX HOF - Award Request Accepted SOTW ABL Champion FL HOF VBL Champion - VBL Champion AOTM AOTW FL Champion

@Requiem

10 cool ?

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion GFX HOF - Award Request Accepted SOTW ABL Champion FL HOF VBL Champion - VBL Champion AOTM AOTW FL Champion

Match these 10 ..

dudes a dinosaur his substance? dead and old while mines scrumptious
    See i got this shit down to a T, Reqs just short arming all of his punches
    and his girl should stay at home, she’s begging 4 dick cant wait to bone
    i’d knock down that Hodor, but she looks like the giant from game of thrones
    roll deep with a crew? y’all the hardest? ride slow by ur whip & mark my targets
    when u see me pull aside your van DAM, I’m beaten down ur gang like the martial artist
    this was over b4 it started,the facts r basic, outclass u, this is ur graduation
    the way i was 1-0 Pre Req, you’d think i applied early for college applications
    we used to be cool.. 2 honorable vets...these days.. you're not even a threat
    but think of taking ur Bud light,&they’ll have to remove shards of that bottle from your neck

Art... good luck homie.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title! Requiem's Avatar

Knockin’ off dust, but trust I still got what it takes to bust fakes.
    The fuck makes Art suck more than teenage girls doing a duck face?..
    A dick tuck, his nips rubbed, with his strip plucked getting fist pumped.
    This chump’s neck deep, have Art imitating life like Kathy Griffin did Trump.
    Go ahead & jump, no one gives a fuck if you die, suicide is no joke;
    Except when it’s Art, those heart strings need to be tied tight around your throat.
    Art’s got no hope in getting past with those sad lines, it’s bad timing
    Dali painted The Great Masturbator…. that Art later came all over while crying.
    I wont deny its been some time since Ive got mixed in a battle of wits & lip service
    But if creativity takes courage, than this bitch a flake that stays nervous

Been a long time. Good luck Art
    ....Black Listed....

You've Earned a Custom Title! GrimmZReaper's Avatar
    Battle Record
    24-5
    Awards FL Tournament Winner FL Champion

Re: WK 1: Art. Vs Requiem[vote now]

easily the best battle of the tourney so far....

this was over b4 it started,the facts r basic, outclass u, this is ur graduation

vs

both verses were structurally sound and well worked... kind of a hard choice to pick a winner here... I was almost gonna vote a tie but decided that would be fucked up... I gotta go with Art because of Requiems closer was a let down.... pretty evenly matched basically...good work by both

v- ART
    Thank you for posting! Your post will not be visible until Boyznblack has fucked your moms

You've Earned a Custom Title! DzasteR's Avatar
    Battle Record
    6-3

but think of taking ur Bud light,&they’ll have to remove shards of that bottle from your neck

vs.

Except when it’s Art, those heart strings need to be tied tight around your throat.

WOW! First battle I've read in awhile that was neck and neck.. Art, that champ match you had was amazing, I kinda expected the same intensity for this match but honestly - its a different opponent, never heard of Req so this was a litle different and was evenly distributed. Req had some pretty decent bars, multis really pushed the flow of the verse well and I dig that. First time seeing anything from him and that was a dope read. Cuz I have them both at 3-3, I'm gonna have to really distinguish presentation here with literally everything else - so ima go with Art because even though flow, delivery, punches, multis, np & wp was even, I think Art presented a better read when I read it over. His verse had an edge more quality to it with the few bars I quoted above compared to the quality of Req's bars that I quoted. Great job guys!!

v/ Art

Lenox

Art: game of thrones and college applications

Vs

Requiem: heart strings

Vote: art

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Art. View Post
    Match these 10 ..

☆☆☆☆☆

☆☆☆☆☆

roll deep with a crew? y’all the hardest? ride slow by ur whip & mark my targets
    when u see me pull aside your van DAM, I’m beaten down ur gang like the martial artist

☆☆☆☆☆

☆☆☆☆☆

☆ i actually liked this bar but i thought you could of flipped "but think of taking ur bud light" better

Art... good luck homie.

Quote Originally Posted by Requiem View Post

☆☆☆☆☆

☆☆☆☆☆

I wont deny its been some time since Ive got mixed in a battle of wits & lip service

Art had a solid verse with just a single misstep. He was creative with his nameplays and references. Requiem had a couple nice bars however the rest didn't really hit for me. He was kind of off a bit.

v-Art

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    128-135
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins FL Champion VBL Champion

Art

This was ok i felt the finisher couldvd hit better

Lol cool wp

Lol played van dam wp but the finisher was a cool flip

Nice good np

Nah weak wp

Req

Nah weak metaphore here

Lol current hit nice

Dope

Wording fumbled here didnt like the finisher

Nah

Well req,had two decent hits the kathy griffin bar was nice and the heart string bar was dope. Art had more consistency even in his misses. Van dam was played but he flipped it harsh. The two np attempts were ok also. Art took this for slightly more consistency.

V/Art
    [url]https:

Battle Record
    31-11
    Awards 25+ Wins Key Tourney Champion - Key Tourney 2 champ LLL Champion LLL HOF

Vs

V/Art, this was real close...requiem had some nice bars i quoted if he had one more like that.
    he coulda took this, art had a real solid verse hodor was nice, he had one more bar that hit, props to both.
    Name plays on me are old.
    Legion Of Legends

Battle Record
    23-10
    Awards LLL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Art. View Post
    Match these 10 ..

--heat
    --good shit too
    --old
    --ok
    --clunky

Art... good luck homie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
    --nah
    --this was good tho
    --heart strings is old the flip didn't revive it enough for me here
    --gross
    --i wasnt a fan

Req seems like he has an older style. Idk i never seemed to be a huge fan of it and he also had wording issues with some old stuff that was just too old tk stand alone without a relevant flip. Art had a solid verse with some wording and old flip problems of his own but his hits were strong enough to muscle him through.

Good battle bros

V art

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Caged View Post
    Art: game of thrones and college applications

Vs

Requiem: heart strings

You need to explain your vote better. This doesn't count

Lenox

Art: BEST PUNCH: i’d knock down that Hodor, but she looks like the giant from game of thrones

SECOND BEST PUNCH: the way i was 1-0 Pre Req, you’d think i applied early for college applications

Vs

Requiem: Except when it’s Art, those heart strings need to be tied tight around your throat

Overall: not a great battle, req has some decent concepts they just don't hit that hard. I'd like to see what he cooks up next week tho for sure. Art took this because more experience and he can form a punch better with SOMETIMES better concepts.

You've Earned a Custom Title!

Cool flip
    Dig the GoT flip, quality shit
    Not feeling this, though
    I feel the flip here
    Killer flip here
    4/5

VS

I respect the flip but I'm not feeling it
    DOPE
    Cool flip
    I feel this approach to a name flip
    Kind of a weak ender IMO

Art was just a little more consistent but this was a really cool read. Good stuff.

v/ Art