Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 8 9
Showing results 121 to 131 of 131

Thread: L.L.L. Week 2 Chat/Beef

You've Earned a Custom Title! DzasteR's Avatar
    Battle Record
    6-3

Re: L.L.L. Week 2 Chat/Beef

Quote Originally Posted by Allen Knight View Post
    my bad diz, this week was crazy for me, thought i'd make it to drop friday but wasn't around.

will sign back in when i have time.
    its all good man. I wasn't sure if I'd make it to post my verse. It was mad late when I got home. last few weeks been hectic, I'm off and on this.. but its cool, just handle ya biz, come back strong. we'll catch a battle again sometime. looking forward to it til then.

thanks for dropping in though.

You've Earned a Custom Title! GrimmZReaper's Avatar
    Battle Record
    24-5
    Awards FL Tournament Winner FL Champion

lol... who was the fuck boy that was suckin dick talkin about I won a tourney because of opponent no shows, yet they are winning because of no shows?...lmao....the irony
    Thank you for posting! Your post will not be visible until Boyznblack has fucked your moms

I been gone for a minute. Someone fill me in on what this is? Tryna get involved.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Are you signing in yet or are you going to wait until the last couple weeks so you can slide into the playoffs and get murdered in the finals like you did with the GBL? Just wondering.

Godwasheeeeeeeeeeeeere

Everything will be set and up today. Had a staff misunderstanding. We both thought the other was going to be on here yesterday.

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by God of War View Post
    Everything will be set and up today. Had a staff misunderstanding. We both thought the other was going to be on here yesterday.
    Yay.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Quote Originally Posted by B Dot LESNAR View Post
    @Kill Spree @God of War are battles going up tonight or did you decide to wait until tomorrow?
    I get out of work at 4 and where I'm working I have shit service. Then taking off for the night. I'll have battles set around 3:30

Battle Record
    32-6

Quote Originally Posted by Kill Spree View Post
    I get out of work at 4 and where I'm working I have shit service. Then taking off for the night. I'll have battles set around 3:30
    Cool. Thanks, man. I have a tight schedule, that's why I was so adamant about wanting to know when the battles were going up. I have a short window to type every week and Sunday nights are my best change to finish a verse without needing an extension.

Quote Originally Posted by B Dot LESNAR View Post
    Are you signing in yet or are you going to wait until the last couple weeks so you can slide into the playoffs and get murdered in the finals like you did with the GBL? Just wondering.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    32-6

Quote Originally Posted by iLL ScriptureZ View Post
    Lol. Not you bro. If you want in go to the signup thread. You'll have to hurry though new battles are going up in 30 minutes.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Battles are set... If theres a problem just tag me and I'll fix it. I clean this up either tonight when i get back or tomorrow at some point.

Lets makes this week dope yall