User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 35

Thread: L.L.L. Week 2 Magazine: Bars over Everything

Godwasheeeeeeeeeeeeere

L.L.L. Week 2 Magazine: Bars over Everything

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o...psz6glnivw.png

Intro
    We had a really dope first week, you guys brought that fire. We had a few no shows but fuck them they do not make the league you cats do, This week will be even doper then last week, we are on our way to a champ match in a couple weeks. Strong showings in week 1. Great job yo. Here is your Week 2 mag.

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o...psfdtfj5hy.png

1.Packed Graves
    I think Packed is the guy to beat right now in this season and his verse was insanely nice.

2. Allen Knight
    Allen will most likely be in the first champ match. Verse was solid and consistent and always has that harshness that we enjoy.

3. Art
    I think Art was fire this week and had a consistently strong showing.

4. B dot Lesnar
    I think Lesnar had a really nice and consistent verse, nice flow, good structure, and easy to read, along with nice concepts puts him on the list

5. Joe Boston
    I think Joe Boston had a really good no show verse so as of right now he is in this position.

Bitches of the Week

Unfukwitable
    Come on Unfukwitable, it's not like you to no show but you still get the bitch trophy for this week yo.
    http://i68.tinypic.com/rr8vhx.png

Rant
    You should of showed and not be on no bitch shit.
    http://i66.tinypic.com/296ks9l.png

Jeshka
    You a bitch for no showing.
    http://i64.tinypic.com/2rfr0a9.png

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o...psy6bb7mmz.png

B dot Lesnar

Wus up I am here with B DOT LESNAR, what up dawg, how you doing? and what you been up to??

I'm great, bro. Glad to see your still around. I've just been going about usual daily life. I step away when it gets hectic but I always come back when I get a chance.

I remember first meeting up with you on NC ages ago, but you from wayyyy back right. where the hell you keep disappearing to??

I really don't take text battling as serious as I did when I first started out. It's fun to drop in and mingle with some of the newer folks for a while, but as an adult I have so many freaking obligations that this stuff is a guilty pleasure for me. I can walk away pretty easily.

Since you an old school head, what you think about text now?? It looks close to dead you think its going to happen??

I'll tell you what the biggest obstacles for text are: discussion forums and adulthood. I've seen it for decades now. People get caught up with trolling and before you know it they don't give a shit about text. It's all about who's the biggest asshole. I used to troll all the time, I kind of slowed down on that to text battle. Adulthood doesn't really need an explanation, as we grow older our bodies mature and before you know it we're fucking bitches and spending our days off passed out in urine. There isn't really any time to enjoy ourselves. Text is dying, but it can be revived with interest.

Had a close match first week, you like or hate when seasons start off that way??

I love challenges. I told myself when I came back for this run that if I was going to lose it was going to be to a reputable textcee. I don't want to half-ass any of my material, win or lose I want to use it against talented people. I wasted a verse on Networth, a faggot, and it didn't make me a better textcee. I don't want that kind of competition.

Who you think the biggest bitch is in the league??

Networth until Boyznblack signs in.

You gon stick around long enough to go after the title??

I'll probably be around all season if everything stays the way it is. I've been looking forward to LLL this year.

What you think its going to take to bring this shit back to where it was??

It seems as if the LLL is the solution. It's a reputable league. We have alot of dope textcees signing up. Shit, after spending a few weeks in Frontlines and seeing how bad the activity is, I'm fucking ecstatic that there is an increase in activity and voting.

Name one person you wanna battle??

Packed Graves.

You see Meth is back, that motherfucker gon disappear in a week, lets talk bout him real quick

Lmao. Meth is good peoples. I'm the same way. I know life's been difficult for him since the surgery, but thankfully the subsequent paralysis is only limited to below the waist.

Thanks for the interview bro give your shout outs and fuck yous.

Props to everybody who showed for their battle this week. Props to everybody that won their battle. Props to Art for fucking savaging Networth in the FL champ match. That was a brutal verse. I have a deeply personal animosity for Networth and Boyznblack. They can both eat shit and die. Fuck you both. Sincerely.

Godwasheeeeeeeeeeeeere

Re: L.L.L. Week 2 Magazine: Bars over Everything

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o...ps9zh3tmrr.png

Caged vs Knowp
    I think this was a close ass battle and could of went either way. I thought Knowp seemed a bit rushed in the end. I thought Caged was more consistend

Winner// Caged

Art vs Requim
    I thought this shit was fire tbh I thought Requim brought fire. The opener and Trump lines were nasty, Art came consistent as fuck though and while I think Requims stand out bars were better then Arts I think after the first 3 bars Requim fell off hard while art just punched punched punched and that consistency got him the Dub here.

Winner// Art

Allen Knight vs Iron Mic

This battle was really one sided I thought, Allen Knight was harsh and consistently punched and it carried him to the win. I think Iron Mic has the idea, skill and etc he just seemed to lose his footing concept wise. Maybe its rust.

Winner// Allen Knight

Packed Graves vs Networth

Packed Graves threw up a fire verse and the battle ended up being one sided vote wise. I think Networth had a good first half and a what seemed unpolished second half, he had the idea just didn’t deliver it. Packed had consistency and was fire.

Winner// Packed Graves

Skurv vs B dot Lesnar

I think this was a really good and really close battle, I thought Brock had the better structure and flow while Skurj was a little sloppier on wording. Both had strong content

Winner// B dot Lesnar

Caged vs KNowp

I think this came down to punch type, I think caged had harsher bars while KnowP fell off at the end but was a bit lighter. So it all comes down to if you like harsh bars or if you like lighter type bars.

Winner// Caged

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7gXYgPSJoo

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o...psb9xxjjum.png

bring this flawed noob the wrath?, here's a sure answer
    hold b down & let the assault rifle saw dude in half: gears of war lancer
    B dot Lesnar

left ya mom in tears after ur disappearance, did pranks & strange things,
    sick jokes too... I had the feds dropping diff kids to her crib like the plot in Changeling.
    Caged

dudes a dinosaur his substance? dead and old while mines scrumptious
    See i got this shit down to a T, Reqs just short arming all of his punches
    Art

you holdin keys? stop playin, i'll blaze n kill this bums days
    don't think musician sets when the sticks flash and begin to drum Cage
    KnowP

All Ur Buzz a waste. Give this Chump a fade for being on Noob shit
    Broke CURSED W/an ELEGANT style cos He SWEARS by cleaning up W/THAT faggots Groom Kit
    Skurj

Playa your whack spittin! I'm a terrorist on text scenes- just a fact listen
    if you try an bridge the gap for a title shot, I'm turning you into a London attack victim
    Pakced Graves

my blade ready to cut ya chest, it'll feed on ya holmes
    i'll stab Iron Lung till he wakes in the ICU & can't breath on his own
    Allen Knight

Knockin’ off dust, but trust I still got what it takes to bust fakes.
    The fuck makes Art suck more than teenage girls doing a duck face?..
    Requim

Godwasheeeeeeeeeeeeere

Verse of the Week

Packed Graves

20 lines my first battle back? You thirsty for a name huh?

Ohh well your luck ain't pan out

Vet? Yet in battles you get raped now! your broke bitch & a fake clown
    we'll see white sheets go over Networth... but their not for a financial breakdown
    your a fat over weight scrub- homie that's just facts of life
    nigga you resemble shotgun suge a lot, minus the street presence & bout half the height
    this a battle of wits an your so dumb, picking on old heads like you's no fun
    why stage a come back? When it's clear Nets hangin on to rust like city parks with low funds
    ya gettin thrown out-bad cooking, brothers that battle? trash looking
    if Cel See Us fighting & decide to jump in hes turning up the degree on ya ass whooping
    truth, kid is a lame & what battle rap an the worlds come to shit is the same
    since you prolly follow trends I hope you sign up for the #BlueWhaleChallenge An finish the game
    hope you got the troops! an old head that lacks talent, you ain't brolic- goof
    for anyone that thinks Net can hang with me, that's getting cut down- college hoops
    Playa your whack spittin! I'm a terrorist on text scenes- just a fact listen
    if you try an bridge the gap for a title shot, I'm turning you into a London attack victim
    my bars mansions yours are poverty b- Truthfully I send my apologies g
    your shots at winning are the same as a kid from the hood making it out w/ a college degree
    get erratic round me & something might wave- but I ain't the type to surf
    one wrong move could cost ya.. it's no threat your just old & could really use a life alert
    I'd never bag your slut it's sad though you bought the bitch a ring
    Open your eyes dawg, ya wifeys a hornet an now every time you piss it stings

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o...psy6bb7mmz.png

Meth

I am here with my dude, METHHHHHH what up uyou disappearing bastard where the hell you been??

My real lifes been busy. Working a lot but in need of a little side hobby atm so writing here for awhile seemed like the best way to save money and stay out of trouble haha.

So I see your back for a bit, yu going to stick around for the whole season??

Well the last LLL season was my best, i went undefeated champed during the season but was beaten in round one of the playoffs so im back for revenge.

What you think of text man?? It was looking bad when I first came back??

Man text aint ever gonna die but sheesh is it barely holding on right now. I don't know what needs to be done but its something. We need David Lama

Who you wanna battle this season??

Well Allen Knight is number one on the list. Weve battled 2 times but theyre both fight nights and were 1-1. Packed graves would be a cool battle too

Who is a faggot this season already??

Ugh nothing too faggot has happened this season. Seen some gay shit in the chat but haven't sen too much bitching so for now the titles yours ronald

Wanna make fun of someone??

Im not sure i wanna make fun of anybody but id really like to express my legitimate concern about Killing sprees drinking

What happens if you go to eat a cupcake and you find a mid sized fully customed fly on it??

Im suing the place and using my money to take over rb from u ron ron

You think text can make a comeback or is it dying for good??

Itll take a big culural phenomena to make it happen like 8 mile was

What was your favorite match last week??

Skurj and broke. I didnt vote bc lazy but i read it and it was a good read

Appreciate you voting to man, You think new comers will get back into the art of writing??

As long as we dont run them off and accept their ideas

Say your fuck yous to someone

Fuck the haters

Now say how dope I am

U hella gay fuck u

Now give your shout outs

Shout out to unfuk for getting me in the playoffs a few years ago im coming for u

Godwasheeeeeeeeeeeeere

No show Verse

Joe Boston

Talk like youve been in imprisionment for years, literally ill fucking smack ya
    Been in PC for so long The US would accuse you of being a Russian Hacker
    With punches Joes no slacker, got you washed up heads taking seats for a reason
    People Sofrito say "he used to be good" doesnt hide the fact now hes fucking seasoned
    Im not believing ur small talk, when it comes to war better escape before ur dead
    I'LL even show you to the Durant,fag n you'll hope it leads into Steph Currys bed
    Already said im a bonified hustler, get money any means neccesary even if i rob
    So u can be a bum Orlando in ur pocket, then kill everyone n urself because u were fired from a shit job
    This fag slobs men and i hope behind bars hes gets raped
    Everytime he throws that Dragon its gets him hot like a Datpiff Mixtape

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o...psmxzgkjqg.png

Caged (1 – 0) vs Art (1 - 0)
    I think this could be a really good match but I am not sure it is going to turn out that way, Art is really consistent and Caged tends to rush.

Art 70/30

Skurj (0 - 1) vs Letterman (1 – 0)
    This is a really interesting match, I think Letterman has the potential to win but I would not be surprised if Skurj caused an upset.

TIE 50/50

B dot Lesnar (1 - 0) vs Networth (0 – 1)
    I think this could be another good match but B dot Lesnar really has a consistency thing going on. Every verse is good from beginning to end with no real big misses. That wins matches. I think it will win here.

B dot Lesnar 60/40

Requim (0 – 1) vs Knowp (0 – 1)
    I am interested In this because Requim impressed me this week. It hink KnowP can win but if he comes rushed he wont. I think it may be an upset this week.

Requim 60/40

Allen Knight (1 – 0) vs Dzaster (1 – 0)
    I think Dzaster is becoming good, but becoming does not work on writers Like Allen Knight, he is too seasoned for Dzaster to pull an upset on. Allen Knight has too much consistency and his punches are to harsh.

Allen Knight 70/30

Iron Mic (0 – 1) vs Meth (0 – 0)
    I mean, this could be a really good match but I think it depends on how rusty Meth actually is. If he is rusty then Iron Mic has this, if not then Meth could win.

TIE 50/50

Pacled Graves (1 – 0) vs Joe Boston (1 – 0)
    I want to say that this will be a real close one, and while Joe Boston has really nice verses I do not think his punches hit as hard as packed Graves does. I think there can be an upset though as Joe Boston has the ability to pull it off. It is just going to be hard as I think Packed Graves and Allen Knight are the guys to beat so far this season.

Packed Graves 70/30

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o...pshc7f4ane.png

WTF@ ME EVEN LETTING JESHKA IN THE LEAGUE
    WTF@ METH DISAPPEARING BECAUSE OF METH
    WTF@ ALLEN KNIGHT SO OLD HE DENIES HIS BIRTHDAY. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAWG!!
    WTF@ THIS LEAGUE STARTED OUT DOPE AS FUCK
    WTF@ THREE NO SHOWS, COME ON FUCK FACES
    WTF@ IMA MAKE THIS SHIT FIRE AGAIN
    WTF@ B DOT LESNAR ALWAYS BE POPPING UP WHEN LEAGUES START LIKE HE GOT A TEXT SIGNAL

Outro
    Again, you cats are making this shit fire. If it wasn’t for you all the league would not exists, So remember to treat your opponent like its your last and destroy them. Give people something to read and be jealous of. This shit is the battlefield that leads to greatness. A big shout out to Art for all the graphics you the man dawg, And good luck to everyone.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...f19a8758a8.jpg

http://idolosol.com/images/fat-ass-1.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B3m8rhRCIAA0lpv.jpg:largehttp://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t51...MjUxNQ%3D%3D.2

Battle Record
    31-11
    Awards 25+ Wins Key Tourney Champion - Key Tourney 2 champ LLL Champion LLL HOF

fire mag bruh, props.
    Name plays on me are old.
    Legion Of Legends

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion GFX HOF - Award Request Accepted SOTW ABL Champion FL HOF VBL Champion - VBL Champion AOTM AOTW FL Champion

Yeah buddy no worries on the gfx appreciate the shout out .. good mag

Battle Record
    0-1

Well done.
    Before, I was merely The Ultimate Hero and the only true champion. Now, some group of kiddos named AI has accepted me as their idol to be worshiped and revered. But I can still be your hero too.

Young Simba
    Battle Record
    106-57
    Awards 100+ Wins LLL Season Champion 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion

Mag was dope.. couldve been doper with more Letterman mentions. Also wtf @ me not being in the top 5?

Battle Record
    0-1

Because you too fruity, dawg.
    Before, I was merely The Ultimate Hero and the only true champion. Now, some group of kiddos named AI has accepted me as their idol to be worshiped and revered. But I can still be your hero too.

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Lmao. I know right. The first thing I looked for when I came back here was if the LLL was going on. Props on the mag.

Godwasheeeeeeeeeeeeere

Quote Originally Posted by Letterman View Post
    Mag was dope.. couldve been doper with more Letterman mentions. Also wtf @ me not being in the top 5?
    lmao no show last week.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    34-16
    Awards LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion GBL Season Champion Haymaker Maddnes Champion GBL Champion Cypher Winner FL Champion FL Tournament Winner

Cool mag. Those bitch awards tho lol

Lenox

I only want gfx if it's done by art

Young Simba
    Battle Record
    106-57
    Awards 100+ Wins LLL Season Champion 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion

I swear Pleth/Jeshka/Zelph lmao

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    128-135
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins FL Champion VBL Champion

Dope magazine man props to a good week 1 showing
    Packed Graves im coming to eat everything in ur house and take a mean shit in ur toilet this week. @God of War much better with the ass pics then knowp cuz he puts,fake tits,in there too fucks up the whole aspect of a rotunda piece of meat. Thanks for putting in work and bringing life here.
    [url]https: