We're all the same,
    our tables changed
    once God enabled Cain

SirVent
    Battle Record
    13-2
    Awards PS Champion/IE Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF PC HOF SOTW

Re: i cant title this

this is a great piece, i'm sorry it took so long for it to get some feed. your alliteration and assonance usage is great. you had some repeated words that typically would bother me; but i think they added a level of depth that wouldn't have been there otherwise. you used them in a smart way. i don't dabble in the worshipping and faith side of the spectrum but you didn't dive so deep into it that people like me wouldn't appreciate it. i think you touched on it just enough to get your message across in an effective way.

i think the outro was my favorite, it gives the reader something to think about and i appreciate a thought provoking and well thought out piece progressively than technicalities. so with that said, great piece. i really enjoyed it. i hope to see you drop some more soon.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

the theory of cause and effect is flawed,
    we expect the outcome to mirror the struggle, that's wrong.

Bye bye black bird Poeta Demonio's Avatar
    Battle Record
    18-1
    Awards OM HOF PS Champion/IE Champion PS HOF PS Season champ Legendary PC PC HOF

This is really nice work man! I feel it's possibly more of a piece should be an OM, but it functions perfectly well as a poem, though at times I would have preferred a longer line length than have the lines broken up in such a way that at times it become awkward to read. But other than that, this is a really really strong piece! I mean the flow alone makes it stand out as a proficient piece of writing, yet also your message is being relayed clearly and concisely whilst upholding the poetic tone throughout. Though I'm not religious I still very much enjoyed the read and am fast becoming a fan of yours!

Good work man, keep dropping.
    AI

“ˇViva la Revolución!”

You've Earned a Custom Title! walkerblack's Avatar
    Awards PC HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Poeta Demonio View Post
    This is really nice work man! I feel it's possibly more of a piece should be an OM, but it functions perfectly well as a poem, though at times I would have preferred a longer line length than have the lines broken up in such a way that at times it become awkward to read. But other than that, this is a really really strong piece! I mean the flow alone makes it stand out as a proficient piece of writing, yet also your message is being relayed clearly and concisely whilst upholding the poetic tone throughout. Though I'm not religious I still very much enjoyed the read and am fast becoming a fan of yours!

Good work man, keep dropping.
    Word. Thanks for tuning in... I appreciate the feedback. I was wondering which lines you might have preferred longer? -- For my future writings

Quote Originally Posted by Jukon View Post
    this is a great piece, i'm sorry it took so long for it to get some feed. your alliteration and assonance usage is great. you had some repeated words that typically would bother me; but i think they added a level of depth that wouldn't have been there otherwise. you used them in a smart way. i don't dabble in the worshipping and faith side of the spectrum but you didn't dive so deep into it that people like me wouldn't appreciate it. i think you touched on it just enough to get your message across in an effective way.

i think the outro was my favorite, it gives the reader something to think about and i appreciate a thought provoking and well thought out piece progressively than technicalities. so with that said, great piece. i really enjoyed it. i hope to see you drop some more soon.
    Thanks for the compliments! Certain words were homonyms or double entendres, but I understand what you mean. I'm real glad you enjoyed this piece even with a secular mindset
    greetings netizens