User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who should win this battle?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Art.

5 100.00%
  • caged

0 0%
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: CHAMP MATCH Art. Vs CAGED.

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion GFX HOF - Award Request Accepted SOTW ABL Champion FL HOF VBL Champion - VBL Champion AOTM AOTW FL Champion

CHAMP MATCH Art. Vs CAGED.

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o...pswpt6tgl7.png

10-20 lines
    House rules
    Check in due Weds11:59 PM EST
    Verses due 11:59 PM Friday EST
    EXTENSION MUST BE AGREED UPON FAILURE TO CHECK = DQ
    @CAGED

this is my check .
    12-14.... same as LLL... Goodluck...
    Last edited by Art.; June 13th, 2017 at 05:22 PM

Lenox

Re: CHAMP MATCH Art. Vs CAGED.

I have to battle u 3 times? Lol

- - - Updated - - -

I need an extension till Sunday. I'm busy asf later this week plus this is my third time battling u. Don't decline my extension tho fr.

Lenox

I'm dropping 10 late Saturday

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion GFX HOF - Award Request Accepted SOTW ABL Champion FL HOF VBL Champion - VBL Champion AOTM AOTW FL Champion

I went 14.. kept writing Good luck.

dudes salty, writing is worthless, pepper him w/ punches my rhyming is perfect
    Champ match? its funny how the rankings let Cajun, but theres no spice in ur verses
    ur tourney wasn’t shit to celebrate, you’re so wack but let me demostrate
    the way u had issues with Boyz, u should send Penn state a copy of your resume.
    dude lives on snap chat.. guys a coward, just a basic little bitch that id devour
    if we take the time 2 look at ur story, ur 10 seconds of fame expires in 24 hours
    stop crying in LLL need supporters? welcome to the majors, ur getting slaughtered
    going to need more than ur iron Caged, ur getting eaten in these shark invested waters
    ur girls a pig, i aint mad at her, she’s sweet to be with a fat AF online battler
    by the way she lets this hog rider, u’d think caged was a clash of clan character
    u PM Spree all day u in ur right mind? ur boys though, he helps u write rhymes
    doesn’t matter if u & Kill switch, cause I’m cutting the circuit on both of ur life lines
    ur an attention whore, dont come back, your kind of like Dagel texting, just wack
    see u remind me more & more of Johnny, Cage, so split b4 u catch a punch to the nut sack

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Lenox

You've been trash for years....everything I pens harder,
    let suicide come first... I'll have a faggot killing himself over text like Michelle Carter.
    from movies tv shows & music, if u beat a dead horse of course it's gonna suck,
    Cuz nigga you're not a triple threat.... you're jus the soul reason trilogy's are boring as fuck.
    I'll blast shots at u EVEN in the after life.. to me ur nothin,
    leave u dead for eternity... I'll put fire in the sky after ya dead like an Alien Abduction.
    Nigga you're concepts are dated and ya verses r never tough or dense,
    Ya career equates to old paintings... cuz everything art scribbles makes ZERO fucking sense.
    I love weaponry.. when blastin holes im always sure,
    I keep gats strapped by the intestines... & I'll be sure ur gushing blood out both of yours.
    You love battling me, lol faggot leave me alone, ur raps are cancer,
    He can't even ride tracks.. ya better off doing NASCAR impressions like Adam Sandler.
    U fat fuck, how about u post a pic?? The knife e'll make this whore squeal,
    Cuz I'll serve ya head entree's... and give ur entire fkin fam a full course meal.

Battle Record
    64-45
    Awards FL Champion 50+ Wins 25+ Wins

Champ match? its funny how the rankings let Cajun, but theres no spice in ur verses
    Ok
    Ok
    dude lives on snap chat.. guys a coward, just a basic little bitch that id devour
    if we take the time 2 look at ur story, ur 10 seconds of fame expires in 24 hours
    No..
    stop crying in LLL need supporters? welcome to the majors, ur getting slaughtered
    going to need more than ur iron Caged, ur getting eaten in these shark invested waters
    Good1
    ur girls a pig, i aint mad at her, she’s sweet to be with a fat AF online battler
    by the way she lets this hog rider, u’d think caged was a clash of clan character
    Ok
    doesn’t matter if u & Kill switch, cause I’m cutting the circuit on both of ur life lines
    Nice
    ur an attention whore, dont come back, your kind of like Dagel texting, just wack
    see u remind me more & more of Johnny, Cage, so split b4 u catch a punch to the nut sack
    Nope..

Versus

let suicide come first... I'll have a faggot killing himself over text like Michelle Carter.
    Ok
    Cuz nigga you're not a triple threat.... you're jus the soul reason trilogy's are boring as fuck.
    Nope..
    leave u dead for eternity... I'll put fire in the sky after ya dead like an Alien Abduction.
    No..
    Ya career equates to old paintings... cuz everything art scribbles makes ZERO fucking sense.
    No..
    I keep gats strapped by the intestines... & I'll be sure ur gushing blood out both of yours.
    Good1
    He can't even ride tracks.. ya better off doing NASCAR impressions like Adam Sandler.
    Nope..
    Cuz I'll serve ya head entree's... and give ur entire fkin fam a full course meal.
    Recent close

So yea, decent showing here overall but Art had the harder punches and fewer misses.
    V/Art for FL Vhamp

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    !
    a
    N keep
    ;stay
    -
    raisn
    !

Lenox

Stop free posting , this is like the 10th time I edited this .
    Last edited by Art.; June 19th, 2017 at 08:17 AM

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10

Quote Originally Posted by Caged View Post
    Stop voting on my fucking battles
    Stop free posting my dude

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Art. View Post
    I went 14.. kept writing Good luck.

☆☆☆☆☆

☆☆☆☆☆

☆☆☆

☆☆☆☆☆

☆ nice flip but the bar itself was really choppy to me

☆☆☆☆☆

☆☆☆☆☆ I don't normally go for abbreviated nameplays, his name is Caged, and it's one syllable, so when you use a nameplay on him it HAS to be Caged, it can't be Cage or Cag or Ca. BUT...your Cajun wp and this nameflip we're really entertaining, so I will give you a rare exception here.

Quote Originally Posted by Caged View Post

☆☆☆☆☆

☆☆☆☆☆

☆☆☆☆☆

☆☆☆☆☆

☆☆☆☆☆

This was a pretty close battle. You guys match up well together. You both have a unique style that works for you, and you guys always make an effort to drop a polished verse without that many errors. You both had 5 ☆☆☆☆☆'s a piece, and that's testament to how intense you guys get when you up your competitiveness. This was really close but I have Art surviving a valiant attempt by Caged.

v-Art

You've Earned a Custom Title! GrimmZReaper's Avatar
    Battle Record
    24-5
    Awards FL Tournament Winner FL Champion

this isn't a punch, its a statement... like, " you too plain in the building like 911"...theres no creativity here

what?

no, i'll come back to this ...

again.. no,

this is decent at best, simple violence talk..nothing hard hitting..

here's an issue..YOU are challenging HIM for the title, so how can HE leave YOU alone? its actually the other way around

this is a decent closer..probably ya best bar...the set up is terrible though...

heres 3 of ya 7 punches...like Adam Sandler...like an Alien Abduction...like Michelle Carter.
    see a pattern?...similes & metaphors

vs

cool opener...

smh... lol...

no...

good line

nooooooo...thanks for letting me know youre fat though

this is tough... truth in bars always maks the personal hit harder

this closers bad

so, clearly this ended as I expected it to...Art winning easily..my advice is not to play down to your opponent...I notice this is like ya zillionth time battleling each other so material might get a lil sparse or even uninteresting after a few..

Caged...u can take this advice ( I know u wont because u are delusional) but look at the results...u keep losing nd keep bitchin' but never taking advice from voters, just mad cause they vote against you.. I know Lesnar jizzes his fruit of the looms everytime he reads ya bars and NEVER criticizes a thing about u but hes doing you a disservice by not being honest with u.. The record speaks for itself, your bars are simple, rudimentary and not very well configured..the same issues that networth has, u have ten folds...that's an honest opinion, I wont say u suck ( but u do), i'll just constructively instruct u to try harder.. I know you're reading this and throwing suburban gangsigns at the screen and getting flustered right now but ask yaself is all the grandioso and self hype has equated to anything..tourney wins? league wins? ..My honest degrading of your bars is actually more helpful than Lesnars orgasmic joy from them,... ponder on that...

vote - Art...

i'll @Kill Spree for u in advance to negate this vote
    Thank you for posting! Your post will not be visible until Boyznblack has fucked your moms

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10

Thanks for the vote

@DzasteR
    @Iron nick
    @Allen Knight
    @Letterman
    @Kill Spree
    @Joe Boston
    @know p
    @plethora

Drop a vote
    Last edited by Art.; June 21st, 2017 at 09:11 AM

You've Earned a Custom Title!

This was dope. Yes, his name is Caged but who gives a shit. This flip was fire.
    FUCK
    I like the flip but the punch didn't have the same "oomph" as the previous two
    This is pretty good though
    Not feeling this one. Neat metaphor but no real punch
    Possibly your LOTB
    I love FG reference in rap, but this didn't really hit

VS

Great opener - Probably your LOTB
    Not feeling this setup
    Dead for eternity? That's usually the case. Wording killed it for me here
    Okay I feel this
    This setup is a bit strange and there really isn't any cleverness here
    Okay
    Nice WP

This was a good battle. Both had some misses here but Art was a bit more consistent throughout. I do think Caged had the better opener and closer, but he also had more misses. This was really close but I'm going to have to go with Art.Though both had some great haymakers, his misses didn't hurt him as much as Caged.

v/Art

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    34-16
    Awards LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion GBL Season Champion Haymaker Maddnes Champion GBL Champion Cypher Winner FL Champion FL Tournament Winner

V/caged

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10

closed.

art wins 4-0