Fuck Feminists

Soule

Re: Fuck Feminists

Emily when you piss her off.

Battle Record
    0-1

Fuck them and sjws.
    Before, I was merely The Ultimate Hero and the only true champion. Now, some group of kiddos named AI has accepted me as their idol to be worshiped and revered. But I can still be your hero too.

Battle Record
    2-2
    Awards MOTM PC HOF

How does it feel to be the same sex as donald trump?
    What a stupid question asked by a dumb bitch that gives us all a bad name.
    And no, not all girls likes 'rom coms', that shit bores me. I like stand-up comedy, documentaries on ufo's, space time, conspiracy theories, all sorts of stuff...Screw Twilight. I've never seen those movies or read the books.
    Nor fifty shades of shit.
    Nor any of those girly flicks some of my friends like. Not everybody does want to be Jennifer Aniston.
    And lol @ the joke on 'how many cops does it take to change a light globe'.
    You can't joke about anything politically incorrect these days without someone getting their crotch-less knickers in a knot.
    The words 'politically incorrect' are the real joke.
    Also, wtf @ psycho chicks who slash tires and text fifty times a day? That's insane.

This is bullshit.
    Oh and by the way, No means Yes in my books. Bring on the rape jokes.
    So, fuck the feminists.
    They're obviously hard up for it.
    Last edited by Emily; June 16th, 2017 at 12:17 AM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    16-5
    Awards PC HOF OM HOF

AI

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Soule

How does it feel to be the same sex as Hillary Clinton? Or Sarah Palin? Or Rosie O'Donnell? Or the Kardashians?

Bitches.

Battle Record
    16-5
    Awards PC HOF OM HOF

How does it feel to be the same sex as katlyn jenner dagel?
    AI

Bye bye black bird Poeta Demonio's Avatar
    Battle Record
    18-1
    Awards OM HOF PS Champion/IE Champion PS HOF PS Season champ Legendary PC PC HOF

It's one thing to state that there exists an extremity in certain facets of the feminist movement, yet another all together to de-validate the movement given that historically at least it has responded to critical socio-political injustices and helped to fight against societal oppression. The ilk of people chosen to represent feminism in that video are the type of feminists that patriarchal society likes, because they are ill equipped to represent or even comprehend a rational existentialist perception of callas gender binaries, or roles within a given society and more to the point, it's easy to deconstruct their argument; in turn feeling validated in the belief that there exists no inequality because women have the vote, allowed to drive, and work. Yet are their wages the same as a man in the same role at a company? No. As for his argument against that notion, I've always worked labor/outdoors jobs and worked with many women doing 'hard jobs' and they genuinely don't get paid as much for the same job, as seen on wage slips. Are they still marginalized sexually? Yes.

To a degree however geography is a key element as women's rights may have been subject to modernization and positive change in many nations, yet in MANY MANY more we have either as bad conditions and freedoms for women as our societies were before feminist movements began to form or in a lot of cases worse as domestic abuse is simply considered part of a functioning household, with no legal protection.

I believe we must cease to be so secular in our thoughts, understanding that the problems we face are not localized to a city or a country, or even a continent, yet rather a global blight upon our species that reveal inherent flaws in our social perception. The status quo (the everyday) is forcefully upheld in our minds so anything that manifests into tradition becomes entirely allegorically neutral, not adhering to any particular moral extreme. For instance, slavery. Do you think the societies that kept and cultivated slave labor thought they were morally unjust? No. Why? Because they were conditioned to see those people as different to them, in fact subhuman, so they become talking horses essentially, plowing the land and singing. Though some may consider that an extreme example, it serves to show that inequality is usually only realized by the society inflicting those inequalities after the fact. Only ever in retrospect.

In conclusion, (haha) Fuck western rich white girl feminism. Absolutely yes to global efforts to make ALL of humanity equal. I feel people get way too caught up in the ambiguous word 'feminism' and often fail to recognize that words such as sexism, or racism, homophobia all come from the same wider superstructure that you can chose to call the patriarchy, or you could chose to call a superstructure of control born from a corrupted capitalist ideology that doesn't discriminate based on race or gender but rather monetary relevance within the economic hierarchy. In specific regards to feminism as a word it has become synonymous with radical feminism and therefore possibly needs a revamped name haha Switch it to post-humanism or something!
    Last edited by Poeta Demonio; June 16th, 2017 at 07:00 AM
    AI

“ˇViva la Revolución!”

Soule

Quote Originally Posted by Kaotic Theory View Post
    How does it feel to be the same sex as katlyn jenner dagel?
    How does it feel to eat a bowl of dicks every morning before juicing?

Battle Record
    16-5
    Awards PC HOF OM HOF

Alright iguess, could be worse.
    AI

Battle Record
    0-1

Quote Originally Posted by El Villain View Post
    How does it feel to guide me to eat a bowl of dicks every morning before my mimosa juicing?
    You're a fat feminine version of richard simmons.
    Before, I was merely The Ultimate Hero and the only true champion. Now, some group of kiddos named AI has accepted me as their idol to be worshiped and revered. But I can still be your hero too.

Battle Record
    2-2
    Awards MOTM PC HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Poeta Demonio View Post
    ...In specific regards to feminism as a word it has become synonymous with radical feminism and therefore possibly needs a revamped name.....

How about....'Stop ya bitchin'?

Catchy yeah?

Bye bye black bird Poeta Demonio's Avatar
    Battle Record
    18-1
    Awards OM HOF PS Champion/IE Champion PS HOF PS Season champ Legendary PC PC HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Emily View Post
    How about....'Stop ya bitchin'?

Catchy yeah?
    Ah, Australia, the home of equality.

Aborigine women must have lots of fun times haha
    AI

“ˇViva la Revolución!”

Battle Record
    0-2

am i the only person here who doesnt give a shit about the any of this, except that Emily called a light bulb a light GLOBE?

globe?

Battle Record
    2-2
    Awards MOTM PC HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Poeta Demonio View Post
    Ah, Australia, the home of equality.

Aborigine women must have lots of fun times haha
    You were talking about the radical ones, yeah?