Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3
Showing results 31 to 37 of 37

Thread: Fuck Feminists

Battle Record
    2-2
    Awards MOTM PC HOF

Re: Fuck Feminists

Quote Originally Posted by Poeta Demonio View Post
    How did you deduct that I'm saying that the people in this video are the only radical feminists?
    Quote Originally Posted by Poeta Demonio:
    .... I don't think anyone but these stupid bitches actually agree with what they're saying.

But I'll just stick with 'fuck my opinion'

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Bye bye black bird Poeta Demonio's Avatar
    Battle Record
    18-1
    Awards OM HOF PS Champion/IE Champion PS HOF PS Season champ Legendary PC PC HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Emily View Post
    But I'll just stick with 'fuck my opinion'
    Yeah you got me there haha

Though poorly worded, my point was essentially an exaggeration of the notion that radical feminists are the minority among women (and men) who simply believe in gender equality.

- - - Updated - - -

On the other-side of the liberal spectrum, it's akin to saying that traditional conservative parties are the same as far right fascist parties simply because they are both on the right. There's many layers to one idea and many different interpretations of an idea. To overlook that in favor of criticizing a word (feminism) for having a contemporary stigma placed upon it is narrow minded to say the least. Please do your research on the women rights movement dating back to the Victorian period.
    AI

“ˇViva la Revolución!”

Godwasheeeeeeeeeeeeere

How did you deduct that I'm saying that the people in this video are the only radical feminists? I did however say that radical feminism is a blip in an otherwise historically necessary movement. If it wasn't for strong women that fought for your rights you'd have no vote, you'd have no job and you'd be a virtual sex slave with no legal protection. Oh wait, shit, you're an Australian woman... you're still not respected in your own society 'sheila' haha

And what problem? On large they are ridiculed and hated. And if radical feminism did have a massive insurgence of popularity, well then you'd be the minority vote, and guess what? That means fuck your opinion. So either it's not a problem, and your opinion is over dramatized, or your opinion is correct and most women in that case disagree with you
    You are wrong again,,,, radical feminism is the NEW NORM the majority of feminists are now radicalized. Does not matter what it did it matters what it is. The Swastika effect.

Godwasheeeeeeeeeeeeere

Yeah you got me there haha

Though poorly worded, my point was essentially an exaggeration of the notion that radical feminists are the minority among women (and men) who simply believe in gender equality.

- - - Updated - - -

On the other-side of the liberal spectrum, it's akin to saying that traditional conservative parties are the same as far right fascist parties simply because they are both on the right. There's many layers to one idea and many different interpretations of an idea. To overlook that in favor of criticizing a word (feminism) for having a contemporary stigma placed upon it is narrow minded to say the least. Please do your research on the women rights movement dating back to the Victorian period.

That means fucking nothing. nothing at all. things change, so does representation or meaning. it happens all the time. when the minority becomes majority shit changes. the minority have became the majority here. Maybe YOU do not see it but that does not mean its not real.

Bye bye black bird Poeta Demonio's Avatar
    Battle Record
    18-1
    Awards OM HOF PS Champion/IE Champion PS HOF PS Season champ Legendary PC PC HOF

Quote Originally Posted by God of War View Post
    You are wrong again,,,, radical feminism is the NEW NORM the majority of feminists are now radicalized. Does not matter what it did it matters what it is. The Swastika effect.
    Maybe in the US. I mean any time some whacky cult like Scientology or Mormonism gets underway you can all but guarantee it's root is America! No wonder why Trump was voted in! European feminists by large are reasonable cool people. I see no further point in debating this. It's your opinion vs my opinion. I charge you to ask every feminist in the world what her personal ideology means in a more specific way! if not, suck a dick :P
    AI

“ˇViva la Revolución!”

Godwasheeeeeeeeeeeeere

Maybe in the US. I mean any time some whacky cult like Scientology or Mormonism gets underway you can all but guarantee it's root is America! No wonder why Trump was voted in! European feminists by large are reasonable cool people. I see no further point in debating this. It's your opinion vs my opinion. I charge you to ask every feminist in the world what her personal ideology means in a more specific way! if not, suck a dick :P
    European feminism is turning into this. It is bigger then you think. private screenings for only women, products being stopped or changed due to "offensive material" safe spaces, etc etc. as I said its way bigger then you think. it has control now. all over the world. They are not fighting for equality anymore.

Lenox

watch the amazing atheists video on this