User Tag List

Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 21 ... LastLast
Showing results 151 to 165 of 362

Thread: Wk 3 Chat/Beef

Rusty
    Battle Record
    64-33
    Awards Cypher Winner FL HOF 50+ Wins FL Tag Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion

Re: Wk 3 Chat/Beef

Quote Originally Posted by God of War View Post
    Thats my point. I for the life of me don't understand why they are not. especially NO BITING, NO RECYCLING. I mean that should be the first rules to go up.

This should not even be being discussed right now don't let text go soft
    1x Best Overall Textcee(tie)
    1x FL Best Text Battler

Rusty
    Battle Record
    64-33
    Awards Cypher Winner FL HOF 50+ Wins FL Tag Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion

Hollllllly shit NC is a ghost town wtf happened ?
    1x FL Best Text Battler

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Packed Graves View Post
    Hollllllly shit NC is a ghost town wtf happened ?
    There was a massive crash a few days ago.

Young Simba
    Battle Record
    106-57
    Awards 100+ Wins LLL Season Champion 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion

@God of War I've been DQ'd on simple accusations of recycling before. Granted, I actually did it before and was DQ'd but there were times it was unintentional concept flipping and I was still given the L

Rusty
    Battle Record
    64-33

Quote Originally Posted by B Dot LESNAR View Post
    There was a massive crash a few days ago.
    Ahhhh gotcha was gunna say daaafuk?
    1x FL Best Text Battler

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Letterman View Post
    @God of War I've been DQ'd on simple accusations of recycling before. Granted, I actually did it before and was DQ'd but there were times it was unintentional concept flipping and I was still given the L
    I can vouch for this.

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Quote Originally Posted by God of War View Post
    Yeah but Amen as always said it was written somewhere. so id like to know where....
    I wrote it in the main LLL rules thread that I typed up when I was running LLL. Check the office.

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion GFX HOF - Award Request Accepted SOTW ABL Champion FL HOF VBL Champion - VBL Champion AOTM AOTW FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by B Dot LESNAR View Post
    @Art. I have 2 more bars to finish and then I'm ready to post.
    Good good... I didn't even start writing yet lol , Il get on it today or tommorow depending on my schedule

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Apparently the LL - Rules and Regulations thread went missing and/or deleted by someone.

Pretty stupid move but w/e lol... The shit was professional and stated all text battling bible commandments, confirmed by the text gods back in the late 90's.

Battle Record
    0-1

Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post
    Apparently the LL - Rules and Regulations thread went missing and/or deleted by someone.

Pretty stupid move but w/e lol... The shit was professional and stated all text battling bible commandments, confirmed by the text gods back in the late 90's.
    Text gods? That's gay as fuck. See you went back to the willie whacker side.
    Before, I was merely The Ultimate Hero and the only true champion. Now, some group of kiddos named AI has accepted me as their idol to be worshiped and revered. But I can still be your hero too.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post

I remember illunatic had some rules some where. I went back to check your rules and you would post a link with the rules. That link doesn't work anymore. Lame

Who's been winning?

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

LMAO

Rusty
    Battle Record
    64-33

Gal is back?
    1x FL Best Text Battler

Battle Record
    51-15

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Elmsby View Post
    Text gods? That's gay as fuck. See you went back to the willie whacker side.
    Nah, I was referencing back when I did type up the stupid shit. These fools deleted a professional document - put together to establish rules and regulations surrounding the league and it's participants.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kill Spree View Post
    I remember illunatic had some rules some where. I went back to check your rules and you would post a link with the rules. That link doesn't work anymore. Lame
    Yea bro, some idiot deleted the shit. Moron.