User Tag List

Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 20 ... LastLast
Showing results 136 to 150 of 362

Thread: Wk 3 Chat/Beef

Godwasheeeeeeeeeeeeere

Re: Wk 3 Chat/Beef

Quote Originally Posted by Kill Spree View Post
    I fucking know faggot... I'm just doing what I'm told by GOW
    Actually I said if its not written as a rule we can not DQ someone....If it is written as a rule then he is gone..

Godwasheeeeeeeeeeeeere

Where is this main rules thread you speak of??

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Quote Originally Posted by God of War View Post
    Where is this main rules thread you speak of??
    You just told told me in msg there's no rule saying it so I can't dq him

Godwasheeeeeeeeeeeeere

Quote Originally Posted by Kill Spree View Post
    You just told told me in msg there's no rule saying it so I can't dq him
    Yeah but Amen as always said it was written somewhere. so id like to know where....

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Oh got you... Andreas is useless

- - - Updated - - -

Oh got you... Andreas is useless

Young Simba
    Battle Record
    106-57
    Awards 100+ Wins LLL Season Champion 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion

Lol wait.. now there's no rule saying no recycling?

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah but Amen as always said it was written somewhere. so id like to know where....
    It's always been a DQ for recycling. I've been disqualified myself a couple times for it

- - - Updated - - -

This is like saying there's no written rule that says "no biting" so if someone bites it's allowed

Godwasheeeeeeeeeeeeere

Quote Originally Posted by Letterman View Post

- - - Updated - - -

It's always been a DQ for recycling. I've been disqualified myself a couple times for it

- - - Updated - - -

This is like saying there's no written rule that says "no biting" so if someone bites it's allowed

You can not enforce a law thatis not written down in leagues.. Tons of people have recycled in text and the most they got was clowned. John Hensley has won leagues off recycled bars before. people would find out clown them really bad and move on. which is why it has to be stated.

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

That's a huge slippery slope. If we went by that logic then I can wait until my opponent posts then rebuttal his entire verse. I could use his pic in a non-pic battle. I could straight up bite somebody and get away with it.

Battle Record
    0-1

Quote Originally Posted by Letterman View Post

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

You got limp fuckin' wrists, swirlie.
    Before, I was merely The Ultimate Hero and the only true champion. Now, some group of kiddos named AI has accepted me as their idol to be worshiped and revered. But I can still be your hero too.

Godwasheeeeeeeeeeeeere

Quote Originally Posted by B Dot LESNAR View Post
    That's a huge slippery slope. If we went by that logic then I can wait until my opponent posts then rebuttal his entire verse. I could use his pic in a non-pic battle. I could straight up bite somebody and get away with it.
    Well, recycling is a slippery slope thing. You was around when cats used to not get banned or dq'ed. Lama wouldnt dq people he'd just clown them. it is not biting it is him using his own shit. The rules should state the main rules for the league every league has had em since the start of text lol.

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Well, recycling is a slippery slope thing. You was around when cats used to not get banned or dq'ed. Lama wouldnt dq people he'd just clown them. it is not biting it is him using his own shit. The rules should state the main rules for the league every league has had em since the start of text lol.
    I agree the rules should be listed in every thread.

Godwasheeeeeeeeeeeeere

Quote Originally Posted by B Dot LESNAR View Post
    I agree the rules should be listed in every thread.
    Thats my point. I for the life of me don't understand why they are not. especially NO BITING, NO RECYCLING. I mean that should be the first rules to go up.

Battle Record
    86-54

He knows better...

Battle Record
    0-1

Are you poodle groomers still going on about this?
    Before, I was merely The Ultimate Hero and the only true champion. Now, some group of kiddos named AI has accepted me as their idol to be worshiped and revered. But I can still be your hero too.

Battle Record
    32-6

@Art. I have 2 more bars to finish and then I'm ready to post.