User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 46

Thread: Week 3 Mag

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Week 3 Mag

INTRO

Whats good yall? Its ya Drunkadelic homie Spree... Week 3 mag. Wanna start off saying RIP to Prodigy of Mobb Deep. This mag gonna have some dope tracks from him & Hav.
    Second I wanna say fuck all you who No Showed. Its too bad tbh seeing a HOF'er(AK). Hopefully he signs back in... FUCK KNOWP, Old fuck has more No shows then me by now. Anyways all we can do is move on from here and build the league back up to its level of dopeness.

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o...ps9zh3tmrr.png

B Dot Lesnar Vs Networth
    -This was a one sided battle tbh. Broke came with some heavy personals while I felt Networth rushed his verse...If he took some time and focused on shaking the rust he's bound to win a few battles here. Lets see how this week goes tho

Packed Graves Vs Joe Boston
    - Thoughts this was decent. Packed had some dope personals while Joe had some nice hits but some misses. Also thought Joe rushed this I know he a busy dude but if you wanna beat packed here every bar gotta be fire. Good luck this week yall

Caged Vs Art.
    -This battle was redemption for Art as he took an L by Caged in the key tourney...Kinda sucked they're battling at the same time in FL for the belt But Art pulled off the win here with a pretty dope verse. Caged elevating, he saw 3 votes against him and wanted to sign out but he knows he wont get better if he doesnt battle. Just how shit goes. Props to both

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o...psy6bb7mmz.png
    B DOT LESNAR

Whats good Broke? Hows shit going?

Not too bad. Everything's great.

So...Im'a get right into this... I see you and BoyzNBlack beefin heavy in the chats. I also see you helpin caged out by leaving some solid feed in your votes.... yall two been going at BNB, what started all this?

It was dude using a pic in a non-pic battle to get an unfair advantage. That's what sparked everything. He's a shady dude. He cheats whenever possible. What really pisses me off about dude is that he comes to a shortbar website with the mentality that he can continue to drop longbar and everybody is supposed to vote for him. I can't stand reading his shit. It's stretched, wordy, and longwinded. I don't care about his multis. Everybody can use multis. The trick isn't to drop a lot of filler to make a bar come across smooth, it's to use your multis in a manner that you can be direct without filler to make the bar more appeasing to the reader.

TBH I've seen BNB drop some dope shit, I'm not a huge fan of that long bar style but some of his shit hits. How well do you think he would do here in LLL?

I've quoted some of his bars. I agree, a few of them are dope. But he also has the tendency to flip concepts that are played and construct his bars as if he is in URL or KOTD delivering them in front of a crowd. If he wants to do that shit then he should be video battling. If he would stop being such an obstinate hard ass and format his style to shortbar he would be nice. Orc and Galactic were longbar and transitioned to shortbar, they went on to be reputable textcees. He would do well in LLL until he started battling guys like Packed Graves, Letterman, Smog, and other notable shortbar heads. Before the LLL he had the benefit of battling some rather tame competition. Now he gets a chance to battle some of the more respected textcees and he chooses to lurk around Frontlines doing absolutely nothing.

You see that Prodigy from Mobb Deep just passed away... were you fan?

Dude, I just read that. I can't wait to see the flips that come out of that. I might even flip his death as well. But was I fan? Of course. Who wasn't a fan of Mobb Deep?

What you Bumpin these days?

Lmao I don't listen to anything anymore. Not rap. Not indie rock. No music, really. I'm heavy on podcasts and depending on who's battling I'll binge on some KOTD battles. But that's it.

IF You werent In the League, who do you see being the first champ this season?

Either Packed Graves or Letterman.

Who you got top of your List of the past few months thats elevated most here @RB?

Caged. Easily. I battled him in the last LLL I participated in and it wasn't really that much of a challenge. Since I've come back and read his work I've noticed his progression. He has the tendency to drop some mediocre stuff sometimes, and when he does we should let him know, but when he drops something dope, it's pretty fucking good. He needs to sharpen his delivery and make the bars more appealing to read, maybe incorporate some fresher multis that are smoother and less choppier. That will give him more impact. But I really enjoy his pop culture references and writing style.

What do You do for work?

I babysit Networth's son.

Say anything you want right now....
    @Networth your verse for our battle last week was the best verse I've seen you post. It still had every single fucking problem that I bitch to you about, but I can tell you made more of an effort. Props. Keep it up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EbOTE70jKA

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o...psb9xxjjum.png

B Dot Lesnar Vs Networth
    ur preggo wifey snorted crank, it's sort of hard to admit
    it's obvious the third trimester up, cuz ur son was born retarded as shit
    post ur crappy ass verse, go put ur deranged lad to bed
    brethren looked so wretched afterbirth, u should of raised that instead

Packed Graves Vs Joe Boston
    you've been texting for ever, so itd probably be wrong to doubt dude
    but in over 150 battles here & we've realized the accents only thing strong about you
    Joe been whack from the jump an nothing's changed, still a nerdy queer @Lenox either elevate now or this is a prime example of what you'll look like in 30 years

Joe Boston Vs Packed Graves
    Dont ever think of bringing weapons to fight me thats a definite loss of a battle
    After this blade slice your Adam Graves ill dispose your body like old Rangers Aparrel

Art Vs Caged
    game? ud need to pull every string, get off tinder & stop the sexting thing
    funny any1 with a Caged match, is over 350lbs and belongs in a wrestling ring

Caged Vs Art
    Ima split ya face again.. the first battle was violent, the seconds a boring rehearsal,
    U ain't good fella.. I'll push ur entire fkin wig back like a Morrie commercial.

NS Shines

Quote Originally Posted by IronMic
    It’s game time, Meth – You’re off-base if you think your bullpen bigger
    My team got the K’s blasting – all strikes but it’s not a no-hitter
    I guess I’m not a great pitcher. I hit you with everything that I throw
    Call me a miracle worker, I’m just trying to help you walk again bro
    Dude is washed up. Meth is getting hosed when the tool gripped in my fist
    Light with the trigger finger but not a single shot mist
    When I hit ya girl’s cat, daddy’s what she calls me but we ain’t romancing
    The can-can send so many ripples through her stomach it look like she belly dancing
    It’s over, my flow corrosive, so blame the rust on your losses
    And remember Iron is nicer than you could ever be regardless of polish
    Quote Originally Posted by DzasteR
    My verses concrete – you’ll feel the pressure, and the impact in this round
    Cuz I’ll leave a lasting impression…..when I smash your face in the ground
    I’ll turn this into some drastic shit – tear him apart and show yall who this faggot is
    Cuz I’ll easily make a girl out of him…...right after I snatch his ribs
    Ya girl texts me everyday to come over....I have her sayin my name til daylight
    While you be thinking she love saying your name....when she texts you "K, Night!"
    This dude is washed up, yall gas this chump - I'll blast the pump with the shotty to his liver
    You crazy battling me - Allen's in Seine.... yea - cuz I dumped his body in that river.
    You wasn't a threat in the last LLL - & you won't last in this gauntlet
    Claims he's cold as ice..... that's cuz he's been constantly placed on it
    You get murdered easily - see I got the Ace and the 9, blazing at ya mental
    Cuz when I pull ya card, you'll Switch up........like the latest from Nintendo

-Props to both for showing!

Classic battle

Token-
    everyone agrees ur just a clown, a joke of the league headin' for pavement
    cuz i think its funny how I could drop a Punch using nothing but statements
    fuckin pussy, made it the top for nothin, cuz im blazin up vile
    tryna snatch the belt? this bitch'll just stay untitled like never savin' a file
    quit kissing my ass dude, ur a faggot of weak stout
    & when I say Bar overrides me in LLL, it ain't cuz he's the mod of the league now
    i gotta bad temper, & this faggot fuck could never be fire
    shit, watch me smash a fuckin' punch through the wall with no knuckles required
    ur verses are fuckin earsores, i ain't even seen concepts that old
    in fact, everytime itune into your shit I rip Apple's support a new asshole
    concept flippin' faggot, you already know i'ma wreck you
    shit, if ur scared chrit'll vote against you..
    ..why not list the rest of league in your check too?
    drown your loss in some alcohol, ur a drunk fuck so face it
    i'ma spike this Punch so sharp it's guaranteed to leave this fuck wasted
    fuckin virgin, aint no girl on Top his Lap, i'll leave this wack shook for hits
    shit I gotta Mack book fulla digits...he relies on a Macbook for chicks
    see me in a pub or a battle, i'm layin you out, there's no doubt in it
    shit, i'll just use Bars tool, & do some flipping..
    ..then knock you the fuck out with it
    not a fuckin person here accepts your modship, your retarded to less
    so I told the league to bare with me, and this fag started to undress
    so much shit i could diss you about, it's obvious your worse than all
    it's sad that i can use any lines i've ever written on you as personals
    u got some FL fans, but all the vets know i'll give him bare hell
    shit, I got the whole league doin' the wave.. just to bid him a farewell
    nobody wants to listen to a word you speak, in fact ur just one i'll rip again
    shit, if Punch ever hits the air.. then it's simply cuz he's missed again
    you get ur concepts from other people, you ain't really beast tight
    so if i'm dropping a Punch line then you know it's been flipped at least twice
    ima expose you fucks now.. step aside bar, i'ma deal with a past geek
    listen, no matter how much re-wording you do for this wack fuck, I still beat you last week
    thats right com, your secret's out that you help him hard on text
    but I guess it was predicted... that he'll change his name to Barcom next
    all of the clues prove the case, com's ur buddy on some gay shit
    bitch how u gon run the league.. we can't even take your verses in moderation

Vs

Barcotic-
    Token ain't a Real man, he's just a wimp that doesn't want drama,
    ..so I'll distill he cries like a bitch and begs for shots of COM's vodka..
    The last time we battled I hardly tried so my shit wasn't even testable,
    ..but since I now carrots just a matter of time til I turn him to a vegetable..
    This weak bitch could never hurt me, he's too damn old and frail,
    ..watch as the kidneys me and I elbow him so hard his organs fail..
    He says his crib's nice but it's not, he should probably stop boastin,
    ..shit, I wonder how long it'll beetle he gets rid of the cockroaches..
    He's broke and there's no girl in the world that wants his worthless ass,
    ..even if he stole afford he wouldn't have enough money to purchase gas..
    He's always after the same girl at the club but never gets his cock wet,
    ..if elixir it's only cuz the powder he put in her drink didn't wear off yet..
    His mother made a mean statement when he was born; "fate sucks
    ..and I'm only willing to be his mummify can wrap his ugly face up"..
    Straight up, and bro, you spoke on COM getting evicted but why talk?
    ..you're not a landlord just cuz you rule your own section of a sidewalk..
    You talk alot but you're fake, everything you do and say is a scam,
    ..and bitch, if you ever shoguns they're most definitly made in Japan..
    Dawg, why'd you try hiding Impasse? you're whack for blowin smoke,
    ..he's your sidekick and you duo him a handjob for his last Token vote..
    Why so cocky? you're the only one who thinks your drops are ascending,
    ..if you don't start to actor spit like a vet I'll give you props for pretending..
    You thought your last verse was lively but it was really awful and dead,
    ..it never bloomy away, now COM's sendin flowers to your hospital bed..
    You try your best every time but you're not improvin shit mate,
    ..so stop reaching for the stars....you'll be there soon at this rate..
    I'm so fuckin sick of reading your weak shit man, every line is worthless,
    ..and you're a supermod now....so please pull a Dios and hide your verses..
    Every line I just wrote was a fact, I'm known for spittin the truth,
    ..this battle was Punch-Token....which is what everyone is itchin to do..
    Now you have a choice, either stay while the league debates your skill,
    ..or your other option would believe LLL....and we all have faith you will..
    You might respect me more when you get up from the floor dude,
    ..but I won't be shakin your hand....the seizure already did it for you.

Winner:Token

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o...psy6bb7mmz.png
    BOYZNBLACK

BNB Whats good my dude?

So Im'a get right into it....Whats up With you & the beef with caged & Broke?
    beef?...nah, no beef...beef is when your moms aint safe up in the streets...
    but before we get into any type of interview, where the fuck is my K4 medal or award or some shit faggot???

If we set up a handicap math, 2 Vs 1 think you'de win? me vs the two of them?...
    so u just goin' ignore my Medal request?...this motherfucka....oh well,....I'd win that..Caged is terrible...while Brokeback is decent, he'd get washed...he pulled a slick "24 hour due battle" and I accepted cause that's how I roll... but I knew what he already had set up.... I wont battle Caged again though, that's beating a dead horse..

If you met them in person what would go down?
    Caged would hide behind Lesnar... and me and him would have a cordial convo... tough talk online never transfers to the streets... I know how these dudes get down... but they don't wanna fuck with me offline..thats no threat or tough talk its just truth.. I don't backdown from nobody online or offline...but its just text battleling so we aint even speakin on street shit,.. shoutout to them both, they keep my name up on here and in the LLL and im not even part of it

What BNB bumpin in the truck these days?
    man, all types of shit... Sia, Jeezy, the Weeknd ( his music go hard if ya aint up on it ya buggin), T.I, Rick ross, Meek, Freddie Gibbs..i don't listen to the underground stuff anymore...too saturated

I saw you speak on how FL been slow with voting and finishing battles but you wont join the league? League got the same issues..i knew it would when it started...slow voting, no shows...to me if u no show, u should be out completely if u aint say in advance u wouldn't make it...kinda fucks up the league,.. it would be a Dzaster if someone advanced cause of no shows...pure unwanted dzaster...

This weeks already off to a tough start and all the No Shows last week sucked...But besides that shits running smooth. What do you think FL Needs to get back up?
    Folks to show,...that about it...u aren't gonna have 5 star battles every week, but you'll get some decent ones... u just need more people to be dedicated to showing up and to voting, and to not get pissed and leave just cause they lose a match...

Whats your favorite Sport?
    to play..basketball... to play online football...I'd wash any of u scrubs in Madden

If you could Slap 3 RB heads in the face who would it be?
    damn... only 3? bitches slap, men smack....I cant smack Caged, pretty sure that's child abuse... I'd smack Knowp for his no shows, I'd smack OG maestro cause hes a bitch, and I'd smack Letterman for calling me to join the LLL but wont accept the open battle callouts that ive made

Say what ever you want now!...

Art....tick tock..tick tock...tick tock...

WEEK THREE
    http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o...psmxzgkjqg.png

Joe Boston Vs Kill Spree
    -FUCK YOU JOE

Letterman Vs Unfukwitable
    -This should be battle of the week tbh. Tho We havent seen shit from letterman this season since being No Showed Twice! Unfukwitable been dope. dude goes ghost and when returns theres really no rust involved. so this could go either way tbh... Actually I got Unfukwitable winning 60/40

Smog Vs Art
    -This also could be a battle of the week contender. Smog prob gotta shake some rust Unless he's got some tricks up his sleeve. Signing into the league returning from a long hiatus could go very bad or he'll kick off where he left off. Art been battling a bit as of late. He's the current/Defending Champ. He took a Lose in the key tourney and has been droppin some nice stuff since. Tbh I'm going with Art this week. Idk what smog's been doin so...Art wins this 80/20

Packed Graves Vs IronMic
    -Iron's new here...seen some elevation in his verses as of late. PG returned from his hiatus for week one and has been dropping dope shit. TBH I see PG Champing this season as long as he doesnt get lazy or shoots a cop. tbh I dont see Iron making the upset yet... PG wins this 90/10

B Dot Lesnar Vs DzasteR
    -Broke been droppin bars and Hittin his battles quick. DzasteR new here and has mad potential. I see him being a threat towards mid season once he gets a better feel for shit here. But I got Broke taking this. Esp after last weeks verse he dropped that shit was fire. Broke 90/10

Caged Vs Networth
    -Both been struggling to get wins so far...Caged has been showing major improvmeant while Networth really has impressed me. I think he's rushing his verses and needs to shake the rust. Networth is 0-2 as of now So I got Caged Edging this 60/40

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o...psfdtfj5hy.png

1:Packed Graves

2:B Dot Lesnar

3:Unfukwitable

4:Letterman

5:Art

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o...psrmfrgius.png
    -THE BEEF! between B Dot Lesnar, caged, BoyzNBlack, & Networth has been goin on for a few weeks now. Keep an eye out for a battle or OM diss... SOMETHING cos this beef gettin heated!

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o...pshc7f4ane.png
    WTF@ Me setting Joes record @ 2-0
    WTF@ All the bitch ass No showers
    WTF@ Prodigy Dieing
    WTF@ GOW gone ghost
    WTF@ My check Liver light is on
    WTF@ PG asking about the mag 4 times
    WTF@ Unfukwitable in top 5 & is 0-1

OUTRO
    I'm done writing for this shit. you wanna see some chicks post a pic with your comment you lazy faggots!.
    PEACE
    Last edited by Spree; June 20th, 2017 at 07:47 PM

Battle Record
    0-1

Re: Week 3 Mag(Coming soon)

Mags up

Lenox

Lol @ me struggling to get wins.

- - - Updated - - -

Stop saying I'm 0-2 also.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Caged View Post
    Lol @ me struggling to get wins.

- - - Updated - - -

Stop saying I'm 0-2 also.
    Did you win week one? If so my bad. Mad busy

Lenox

I pmd u saying I did lol

It's all good

Battle Record
    86-54

Fixed

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

I seem to recall a certain textcee giving another certain textcee his home address and that certain textcee didn't do shit about. I don't give a shit about how tough you act. I don't care about how street you claim to be offline or if you can beat the shit out of me or not. If you can't handle somebody trolling you and you feel the need to convince people you're not insecure then you're way too fucking emotional. Lmao.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for the mag, btw.

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

You might want to change the title of the thread.

Lenox

You could tell dude was hurt asf lmao. He mentioned my mom cuz he was so offended by me that he had to bring up my family member without putting it in battle form... fuckin weak

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    128-135
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins FL Champion VBL Champion

Re: Week 3 Mag

See me on the streets lol. I remember i gave a dude on here the boxing gym address i use to go to said we can bang it out legally lol. Anyway fuck you too @Kill Spree dope mag @Art. Dope fucking grafx. Anyone bump that nee Joyner Lucas album so fucking good.
    [url]https:

Battle Record
    32-6

I don't see how somebody that sat the fuck down when a dude gave him his home address can go around fronting like he's this ghost dog samurai who silently moves throughout the street with the unsung respect of his community because they know he doesn't act gangster online, he just quietly goes on about his business until he is attacked by ninjas hired by rival clans to try and strip him of his masculinity.

I mean wtf this is text battling not some underground fight club where we all meet up to beat the shit out of the first person who refuses to suck our dicks.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    128-135
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins FL Champion VBL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by B Dot LESNAR View Post
    I don't see how somebody that sat the fuck down when a dude gave him his home address can go around fronting like he's this ghost dog samurai who silently moves throughout the street with the unsung respect of his community because they know he doesn't act gangster online, he just quietly goes on about his business until he is attacked by ninjas hired by rival clans to try and strip him of his masculinity.

I mean wtf this is text battling not some underground fight club where we all meet up to beat the shit out of the first person who refuses to suck our dicks.
    Its retarded because most nerds be up on here u go to their house ur mostly gonna beat up an IT Tech youd feel bad.
    [url]https:

Battle Record
    32-6

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Boston View Post
    Its retarded because most nerds be up on here u go to their house ur mostly gonna beat up an IT Tech youd feel bad.
    Rofl. For real. When I say I'm going to kill somebody, that's text. That's me battling. If you want to come to my house for that then you need a psychologist. Now if I come at you like I'm an offline Yakuza and you say here's my address prove it, then I better putting your address into google maps or it will make me look like a bitch.

You've Earned a Custom Title! GrimmZReaper's Avatar
    Battle Record
    24-5
    Awards FL Tournament Winner FL Champion

Yak yakkety yak.... Thanks for the interview Spree.... Good shit
    Thank you for posting! Your post will not be visible until Boyznblack has fucked your moms

Lenox

Do u ever shut the fuck up?