User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 46

Thread: Week 3 Mag

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Re: Week 3 Mag

Quote Originally Posted by Boyznblack View Post
    Yak yakkety yak.... Thanks for the interview Spree.... Good shit
    Serious question, if you're such a badass motherfucker why didn't you do anything when Notti gave you his address to settle the beef you had? I'm curious. You say you don't like intenet gangsters then in the same breath toss out the idea your a for real gangster. So, why didn't you do anything when Notti called you out? That wasn't very gangster of you.

Lenox

This dude has beefed with at least 1 person from every single country

I'm just..... gonna.... start talking... like this.... for now on.... CUZ IM AN OVER DRAMATIC SENTIMENTAL FAGGOT..... who likes to.... use periods.. to sound really tough..... but I'm.. just a .... fat tub of shit... who watches url... and liked using long bar..

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Caged View Post

I'm just..... gonna.... start talking... like this.... for now on.... CUZ IM AN OVER DRAMATIC SENTIMENTAL FAGGOT..... who likes to.... use periods.. to sound really tough..... but I'm.. just a .... fat tub of shit... who watches url... and liked using long bar..
    Lmao. What cracks me up is when dude says "I don't normally behave this way, BUT...". It's hilarious.

Lenox

LOLLL

Battle Record
    32-6

I'm just..... gonna.... start talking... like this.... for now on....CUZ IM AN OVER DRAMATIC SENTIMENTAL FAGGOT..... who likes to.... use periods.. to sound really tough..... but I'm.. just a .... fat tub of shit... who watches url... and liked using long bar..
    Fixed.

Lenox

Me @Hush @notty @Amen and everyone else who lives in New York would all beat the shit out of this faggot irl... so I really could care less.. but he'd think twice about typing fake tough guy bullshit again is all I'm saying.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by B Dot LESNAR View Post
    Fixed.
    What did u fix? Lol

Battle Record
    32-6

lmao nvm

You've Earned a Custom Title! Smog's Avatar
    Battle Record
    66-52
    Awards LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion 25+ Wins FL Champion 1-2 Season Champion

Good job man

Battle Record
    2-2
    Awards MOTM PC HOF

cool mag.
    nice job.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion GFX HOF - Award Request Accepted SOTW ABL Champion FL HOF VBL Champion - VBL Champion AOTM AOTW FL Champion

Me @Hush @notty @Amen and everyone else who lives in New York would all beat the shit out of this faggot irl... so I really could care less.. but he'd think twice about typing fake tough guy bullshit again is all I'm saying.

- - - Updated - - -

What did u fix? Lol

Where in NY are you from ?

You've Earned a Custom Title!

Fixed.
    This will never not be funny

Battle Record
    32-6

Serious question, if you're such a badass motherfucker why didn't you do anything when Notti gave you his address to settle the beef you had? I'm curious. You say you don't like intenet gangsters then in the same breath toss out the idea your a for real gangster. So, why didn't you do anything when Notti called you out? That wasn't very gangster of you.
    @Boyznblack

You've Earned a Custom Title! GrimmZReaper's Avatar
    Battle Record
    24-5
    Awards FL Tournament Winner FL Champion

Any real street dude knows the answer to that question....i can't teach the street code on here....u either know it or u don't... Alotta yall make stupid moves on here and think it translates to the streets the same... It does not... U want me to get on here and say gang names or talk about prison? For what?... I know what my life is like, I don't need validation or kudos from the net..... U put value in Nottis obvious fake challenge, good for u... I know what Internet thuggin looks like and I'm smart enough to ignore it... If shit is real it doesn't get posted on a site for attention or credit, dudes just settle it one on one... I actually was done with u since u remain delusional but u keep bringing me up... Don't know why.... Enjoy the LLL gentlemen, I expect one of you will win it since yall are so upper echelon...

- - - Updated - - -

Now... Since I actually took the time to answer a question that u clearly didn't know the whole background on, let me ask u a serious question... If Caged ain't your Lil boy toy why do u feel the need to jump in whenever me and him get into any kind of situation... U seem to magically pop up to chime in on something that neither invokes u or should really interest u. Do u feel a need to defend him because he can't defend himself?... He mentions my name left and right and says I'm garbage but he lost the K4 finals to me (fact, not finction), "I challenged him to a pinkslip battle and he dodged quick after poppin shit (facts again)... This is a battle site not a gossip site, he shoulda joined one of those... If u can't back up the shit poppin with text, then I aint take u seriously... I have no issue with u, networth should though... U said u would NEVEr vote for him in a battle and ride him all over the site, I could care less but it seems hypocritical to talk about favoritism and bitch moves yet tell another person u will never vote for them, then u should be banned from. All his battles...
    Thank you for posting! Your post will not be visible until Boyznblack has fucked your moms

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Quote Originally Posted by GrimmZReaper View Post
    Any real street dude knows the answer to that question....i can't teach the street code on here....u either know it or u don't... Alotta yall make stupid moves on here and think it translates to the streets the same... It does not... U want me to get on here and say gang names or talk about prison? For what?... I know what my life is like, I don't need validation or kudos from the net..... U put value in Nottis obvious fake challenge, good for u... I know what Internet thuggin looks like and I'm smart enough to ignore it... If shit is real it doesn't get posted on a site for attention or credit, dudes just settle it one on one... I actually was done with u since u remain delusional but u keep bringing me up... Don't know why.... Enjoy the LLL gentlemen, I expect one of you will win it since yall are so upper echelon...

- - - Updated - - -

Now... Since I actually took the time to answer a question that u clearly didn't know the whole background on, let me ask u a serious question... If Caged ain't your Lil boy toy why do u feel the need to jump in whenever me and him get into any kind of situation... U seem to magically pop up to chime in on something that neither invokes u or should really interest u. Do u feel a need to defend him because he can't defend himself?... He mentions my name left and right and says I'm garbage but he lost the K4 finals to me (fact, not finction), "I challenged him to a pinkslip battle and he dodged quick after poppin shit (facts again)... This is a battle site not a gossip site, he shoulda joined one of those... If u can't back up the shit poppin with text, then I aint take u seriously... I have no issue with u, networth should though... U said u would NEVEr vote for him in a battle and ride him all over the site, I could care less but it seems hypocritical to talk about favoritism and bitch moves yet tell another person u will never vote for them, then u should be banned from. All his battles...
    Don't free post in battles here please
    Thanks

Battle Record
    32-6

Quote Originally Posted by GrimmZReaper View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Wall of text alert.