User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 LastLast
Showing results 31 to 45 of 46

Thread: Week 3 Mag

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Re: Week 3 Mag

Quote Originally Posted by GrimmZReaper View Post
    Any real street dude knows the answer to that question....i can't teach the street code on here....u either know it or u don't... Alotta yall make stupid moves on here and think it translates to the streets the same... It does not... U want me to get on here and say gang names or talk about prison? For what?... I know what my life is like, I don't need validation or kudos from the net..... U put value in Nottis obvious fake challenge, good for u... I know what Internet thuggin looks like and I'm smart enough to ignore it... If shit is real it doesn't get posted on a site for attention or credit, dudes just settle it one on one... I actually was done with u since u remain delusional but u keep bringing me up... Don't know why.... Enjoy the LLL gentlemen, I expect one of you will win it since yall are so upper echelon...

- - - Updated - - -

Now... Since I actually took the time to answer a question that u clearly didn't know the whole background on, let me ask u a serious question... If Caged ain't your Lil boy toy why do u feel the need to jump in whenever me and him get into any kind of situation... U seem to magically pop up to chime in on something that neither invokes u or should really interest u. Do u feel a need to defend him because he can't defend himself?... He mentions my name left and right and says I'm garbage but he lost the K4 finals to me (fact, not finction), "I challenged him to a pinkslip battle and he dodged quick after poppin shit (facts again)... This is a battle site not a gossip site, he shoulda joined one of those... If u can't back up the shit poppin with text, then I aint take u seriously... I have no issue with u, networth should though... U said u would NEVEr vote for him in a battle and ride him all over the site, I could care less but it seems hypocritical to talk about favoritism and bitch moves yet tell another person u will never vote for them, then u should be banned from. All his battles...
    Let's be honest here. You're not gangster. You're a nerd like the rest of us. You text battle online for medals and accomplishments as a hobby. That isn't street. We're fucking nerds. Most of us are adults, so this is a guilty pleasure for us. If anybody knew we did this we would get clowned. Do you go around bragging to your fellow hood niggas about a recent online text battle you had? No. None of us do. If you didn't want to go to dudes house and fight after he called you out and gave him his address, fine, whatever. That's gay anyways. But don't tell me your gangster and some hard ass dude who shouldn't be fucked with when you got people giving you their home address to scrap and you play it off as being internet gangster. You're a nerd. I'm a nerd. If you gave me your address wanting to fight I would lmfao because a 35 year old dude going to another nerds house to fight over an online text battle is fucking gay. But then again I don't carry myself as some badass street nigga. I don't need to put on my serious face to convince other people that I'm a legit motherfucker. But YOU do. So it's a pretty big fucking deal when you duck another guy who wants to scrap, because it says alot about your character. You front like you're gangster, but you're not, and that's okay dude, I don't care if you're not gangster. You're just another nerd who text battles and that's fine with me.

As far as Caged goes we have had that discussion several times already. If you want to see my thoughts on Caged then read my interview in the mag.

You've Earned a Custom Title! Smog's Avatar
    Battle Record
    66-52
    Awards LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion 25+ Wins FL Champion 1-2 Season Champion

Lmao.. damn

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion GFX HOF - Award Request Accepted SOTW ABL Champion FL HOF VBL Champion - VBL Champion AOTM AOTW FL Champion

@B Dot LESNAR call me a nerd one more time , and Im going to your house to fight you .. lmaoo

cant believe this guy is wearing a sun visor btw ^ lmao @Smog whats up with that man

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    128-135
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins FL Champion VBL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Art. View Post
    @B Dot LESNAR call me a nerd one more time , and Im going to your house to fight you .. lmaoo

cant believe this guy is wearing a sun visor btw ^ lmao @Smog whats up with that man
    Fucking nerd
    [url]https:

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion GFX HOF - Award Request Accepted SOTW ABL Champion FL HOF VBL Champion - VBL Champion AOTM AOTW FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Boston View Post
    Fucking nerd
    ahahaha get back in the security closet or I'm telling ur wife you're on rap battles again!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    128-135

Hey fuck u b dot i always show my boys my text battles or vbl battles i have so much street cred

- - - Updated - - -

ahahaha get back in the security closet or I'm telling ur wife you're on rap battles again!
    Rofl brush ur teeth even ur text smell like proscuitto with ur italian ass lol
    [url]https:

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Nerd = Geek so you cool, lmao.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey fuck u b dot i always show my boys my text battles or vbl battles i have so much street cred

- - - Updated - - -

Rofl brush ur teeth even ur text smell like proscuitto with ur italian ass lol
    Lmao I showed my boys my text battles and they unfriended me.

Battle Record
    128-135

Quote Originally Posted by B Dot LESNAR View Post
    Nerd = Geek so you cool, lmao.

- - - Updated - - -

Lmao I showed my boys my text battles and they unfriended me.
    Thats whack ive showed people the vbl battles on here. Got embarassed when my big boss somehow found my youtube account and watched them all.
    [url]https:

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10

Thats whack ive showed people the vbl battles on here. Got embarassed when my big boss somehow found my youtube account and watched them all.
    embarrassed of the video itself? or the wack ass material you've written?

dont say anything mean back or I'm going to have Boyz come to your house and B Dot write a really long post about u.. yeah wassup

Battle Record
    128-135

dont say anything mean back or I'm going to have Boyz come to your house and B Dot write a really long post about u.. yeah wassup
    Damn its like that we never video battled before if i recall
    [url]https:

Battle Record
    32-6

Lmao.

- - - Updated - - -

It's one thing to let your friends listen to your audios and peep your videos, it's an entirely different thing to have them check out your text battles and tell them this is what you spend the majority of your day doing. It's like:

Hey bro you want to go out for some beers Thursday night?
    Nah yo my LLL verse is due by 11:59 PST so I can't be out that late.
    Faggot.

Battle Record
    66-52
    Awards LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion 25+ Wins FL Champion 1-2 Season Champion

It's sunny

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10

Quote Originally Posted by Smog View Post
    It's sunny
    I respect that, you ready to drop or need the ext ?

Battle Record
    66-52

I've been ready..

- - - Updated - - -

Lemme know

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10

Quote Originally Posted by Smog View Post
    I've been ready..

- - - Updated - - -

Lemme know

Il drop in 5 mins just got in

- - - Updated - - -
    @Smog dropped.. good luck homie,