Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Middle Man ( Remix )

You've Earned a Custom Title! fo11's Avatar
    Battle Record
    11-14

Post Middle Man ( Remix )

[youtube]z41vYNBFU_8[/youtube]
    Buy Rap Beats

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title! Tommy Prophit's Avatar

Re: Middle Man ( Remix )

411! I still have a few of your instrumentals I listen to oevery now then.
    Let's get to it, a quick review. Nice main instrument, good melody/harmony. Doesn't get annoying or anything. Not sure if that's a guitar/sitar/something else. I think the intro (in the beginning and up to 15 seconds) needs some sort of filter, maybe a few sounds or sound effects in the background, maybe a bit of a beat repeat.... I wouldn't leave the intro as it is, is what I'm saying. No complaints about the drum kit, it's on point. It's not simplistic, not too intricate neither. The electric guitars and the parts were we hear that short chant (1:58 is an example) are good additions, but I still felt the beat could do with a few more sounds and variations every now and then to refresh the ear and so it doesn't get too repetitive. Beat is much better than the rapper/lyrics on it though lol Props to you.
    Last edited by Tommy Prophit; June 28th, 2017 at 06:38 AM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.