User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Realize Your Dreams - NEW TRACK

You've Earned a Custom Title!

Realize Your Dreams - NEW TRACK

Last edited by CUTTA; June 24th, 2017 at 05:27 PM
    !!! FREE BEATS NATION !!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Re: Realize Your Dreams - NEW TRACK

hot one

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Im fucking with this brother. I'm HUGE on samples for all of my mixtape tracks. Keep up the good work.

Quote Originally Posted by CxdyTHEWolf View Post
    Im fucking with this brother. I'm HUGE on samples for all of my mixtape tracks. Keep up the good work.
    thanks 4 listening and have a blessed day

yo this is dope.. mixed well.. i like the drum pattern... the bass is nice but i think it gets a little buried - the sample is nice.. i like it. good job..

Reflections is out now

Logic is. Unstoppable

Quote Originally Posted by Hefe Heetroc View Post
    Logic is. Unstoppable
    I AGREE BUT HE WILL NEVER GET THE ATTENTION/PROPS THAT HE TRULY DESERVES SADLY

Peeping... Loving the guitars... Sounds like a 70s sample... Nice choice in the drum kit... The sample is dope... Sounds like a hybred of boom bâp n slow drum n bass... Sounds lòfi ... But if u added a vinyl plug in that might enhance the sample a bit... Also you need too add some triplet swing in your drums

Originally Posted by Dia
    I wish you aids.

Peeping... Loving the guitars... Sounds like a 70s sample... Nice choice in the drum kit... The sample is dope... Sounds like a hybred of boom bâp n slow drum n bass... Sounds lòfi ... But if u added a vinyl plug in that might enhance the sample a bit... Also you need too add some triplet swing in your drums
    thanks 4 listening man u know of any good vinyl plugs sir?

Yes. Izotope

Originally Posted by Dia
    I wish you aids.

Yes. Izotope
    cool gotta check out the tracks