User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 31

Thread: WEEK 4 MAG: Drunken Spree Edition

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

WEEK 4 MAG: Drunken Spree Edition

INTRO
    Whats good yall? Got week 4's mag brought to you by myself and the homie Packed Graves. Last week we only had two no shows & a dude recycle. We all know better, but i cant DQ some one when theres no written rule...Fuckin Lame. Anyways Let's bump some music as I get into week three's Recap

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o...ps9zh3tmrr.png
    By Spree

Packed Graves Vs IronMic
    -This was an one sided battle. IronMic deff has the concepts and is improving no doubt, But Packed Graves is on another level. Dudes thirsty for that LLL Champ. He's dominated every week so far. Anyways packed took this

Kill Spree Vs Joe Boston
    -Good battle bro.

DzasteR Vs B Dot Lesnar
    -Dzaster is deff elevating as well and like I said about PG, Broke is hungry for that LLL belt. this is the best I've seen him write. He ended up taking this battle pretty easy.

Smog Vs Art.
    -Thought this was a close battle tbh. Smog Coming off a long hiatus had signs of dope but had a few misses while art had a few misses and some strong hits. Art ended up winning this but dont sleep on Smog yall. He'll deff make it to a contender shot

NO SHOW SHINE

Networth Vs Caged

Quit talkin tough n fall back, u don’t blast the drum or touch steel
    Last time U caught a body, was at summer camp runnin trust drills!
    Fuckin a big hungry hoe, Lenn I bet when she eat that lady's scary
    He Caged wit a fat bitch, n couldn't bon a petite If he smashed Katy Perry!
    I old school game chicks that won't fail, but if She choosing I'm gone bail
    I saddled some bullshit pussy, but I wouldn’t mount LennOx on the Oregon Trail!
    Ima get off how ugly ya hor is, cos if y'all try me you'll die I implore this
    The way I’d leave u laid out in front of her, I know she'd look drop dead gorgeous!
    Ya rhymes are morbid, when u pitched them movie references we snored
    So be a critique: say I don't Typewrite, it’d still Kill ya preference to Keyboard!
    Extension?? YES, n please quit….. ditch the whole earth and leave tho,
    Like u told yo bitch on that space trip, take as much time as you need hoe!!

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o...psy6bb7mmz.png
    With IronMic

Whats good homie?
    Finally getting some time to unwind and decompress so everything is great man

So as a new guy to RB...Whats your thoughts on the league so far?
    It's definitely a lot of fun. Competition seems pretty decent all around. I look forward to seeing some higher marquee matchups

I've been reading your verses...You've deff Elevated since the first bars I seen you drop here... Who/What helped motivate that?
    No one person really. The feedback I've been getting is pretty good. I have the skill set and concepts, it's just transitioning to text that is a bit strange. Now that my match is decided, I will say I think everyone slept on the Michael Vick name flip this last week which is my fault because again, text doesn't have speech inflection so you have to structure a bit different. I'll figure it out.

If you could choose the ultimate battle with what you've seen so far this season... Who would you want to see battle?
    AK v PG

Whos the biggest bitch in the league?
    All these no shows

Hockey or Soccer?
    Hockey man. I can't watch soccer

If you could say anything right now to the league... do so
    I guess just enjoy me learning the rope because once I do I'm going to hang bitches with them

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o...psb9xxjjum.png
    By Packed Graves

#5 Networth vs Caged

Quit talkin tough n fall back, u don’t blast the drum or touch steel
    Last time U caught a body, was at summer camp runnin trust drills!

#4 Killing Spree vs Joe Boston

got her on that fuck a broke pig mentality, Battle Spree this nerd slacks
    Claim you Cop @ a Mall Yet cant afford Anything @ the place you work @!

Top 3- Art vs Smog

whats worse is were bros, yearning the chase, for ways to earn in this place
    but ur getting GoT! fighting up The Mountain, only leads to me burning your face

Top 3- Packed vs Iron

You must sniff molly an dope, if AR's call it's prolly a joke
    only time we'd see your name on a label is at a gas station buying a bottle of coke

Top 3- Smog vs Art

... heard u recycle? Prolly byte too so trust Smog needa slay kid
    Cuz u can bet any verse Art supplies us with... has been cut copied n pasted

CLASSIC BATTLE!!!!!!
    Season 17 Finals

Wordz Ahgod

Quote Originally Posted by Wordz Ahgod
    Quote Originally Posted by Murda sho vs me last time
    U get love in the mags huh, well ur last lost was a snuff and a bad one
    U dropped nothin but ass & that Sik body coulda got the cover of Maxim
    Quote Originally Posted by murda sho. View Post
    You just make sure you pm all your cock buffers to vote for you again... On any site other than this one I killed you last time we battled... But it's cool cause this your hometeam... Just make sure you don't drop one weak bar cause ima fuck you up

... homie
    c'mon son
    fake personals n weak bars to win..? it seems ur just quite slow at it..
    truth is I killed u both. u should thank my bandwagon for giving u a ride home, faggot.
    My consistency is fire, u just flop with each try n make wrong decisions
    the deal is ur bars are wack, no negotiating it.. they only drop under one condition.
    u have a shitty life but ur bitch gets creamed daily.. thats how the story goes
    she helps my penis reach new heights.. if anything grows on u its probably mold.
    this playoff had potential, but now I say to the trash with it
    cos we're hanging on by extensions.. hoping Arch still drops at the last minute.
    see, if this bitch is elevating I'll hit em with my finisher n decimate em'
    then toss a brick thru the windows of his soul n smash the interior decorating.
    he in the chat cryin about a mag, we couldn't stop this broads grieving
    Im thinking this bitch got issues.. n he ain't been mentioned in one all season.
    talking hard before the battle starts then demanding a mag.. bitch u worried?
    u'll get scrolled past the good parts ..we'll read about murda in the obituaries.
    I was already champ when we faced, couldn't even use u to get ahead
    u were just trying ur hardest to ascend.. but ended up dropping that half instead.
    u were literally the worst pick.. seeded last, it aint even a roast, dawg
    more like the Hong Kong Olympics from how far u were placed below smog.
    ur game lacks substance bitches run from sho till their legs breakin
    straight up, they dont just avoid this nerd. they'd jump into one just to escape em.
    I'll get serious for this next bar cos I feel I already doused u in flames
    n' push murda to the edge, since I want to make sure I get all jokes out of the way.
    fact is, Im set with the mob like joe pesci ..guns spark up n ur block bails
    promise, if I ever hear mermaid.. it better be him cleaning with a fox tail.

Quote Originally Posted by Murda Sho at NC
    BARS.

Anyway.. no hate cause he's a cool person but is it just me or this Wordz Ah God nigga would get destroyed over here... they be hyping some of the wackiest shit he be sayng on RB, but when someone else says something wack they tear it apart, he ever caught any reputable bodies over here? They treat dude like he's a King over there
    I took a 6 year break, u been at this dyin for a win n acting tender
    now ur mad a fuck cos Ive been gone that long n ur the one nobody remembers.
    after stompin duke, Ive only grown meaner. its true u see
    if mercy wordz.. its me staring at his corpse in a tux while reading his eulogy.

Zip him up!
    Vs

Murda Sho
    Quote Originally Posted by Murda Sho
    Quote Originally Posted by Wordz AhGod. View Post
    cos you not an OG nigga.. I bet you drink your beer from a wine glass too. probably never had to climb a tree to get a coconut before smh.
    .. . . .

Body parts everywhere! I'll sever this queen's limbs into endless of pieces
    Forensics in teams would stumble over Wordz till Floyd's considered a genius
    This round u're done, those voters were drugged but once I clown this bum
    Who ever thinks Wor'll win must have been taken from Arch's town in one
    See he beats his opponents with line limits... It's not his bars that hurt
    I could blast him into next week!... & we'd still be reading that long ass verse
    His wench admits it that my dick style's good...
    The way she climbs my tree for the nuts'd make him reminiscent of his spic childhood
    His parents probably owned a corner store to keep this kid in good health
    But when I pull up to that mom and pops u better lock the shop orphan for urself
    Just chill with the crying, both u & Amen would get killed for replying
    If y'all keep sending shots to Mur, chemo treatment couldn't prevent u from dying
    He loves big bitches, clearly the cows are on his bucket to hit
    How u approach ox after ox but still can't seem to get a hug & a kiss
    But I don't knock it dude pursue what u like...
    If he got a boo who would commit that's what she'd do from her eyes because she's ruined her life
    To keep it a hun, some people see through the front
    If this dude's bars got any lighter niggas would steal it after chiefin a blunt
    Why do y'all treat Wordz like the President? Please bitch...
    U hype him to death well I'll give him five to the chest like the pledge of allegiance
    I've had beef with Hispanics, now Nik & Hush are my bros they're hot with the craft
    Butcher the worst one cause u drop & do that to most the concepts u have
    Seriously bro, these dudes just laugh & grit
    Ur dickriders refused to sign a prenup... and they still don't get half ur shit
    Things have got to change for real, I'm tryna show y'all he's a lame & his fails vary
    Then he comes with audible shit that could turn a red zone play to a Hail Mary
    But they buy bull, & u sell it well that's why realness won't fuckin beat u
    Keep flippin bars cause we know that Wordz AhGod were written by other people

It's been fun...

Zip Him Up!!
    Winner: WORDZ AHGOD

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o...psy6bb7mmz.png
    DzasteR
    Whats good homie?
    Chocolate chip waffles with whipped cream. Ever had that shit before? its good af..

Give me your top five current battlers on RB...
    Art.
    Packed
    Broke Back
    Let
    Spree

Who's impressed you most in the league?
    IronMic has honestly. Those other guys I named as my are like top dogs to everyone. IronMic is the underdog. He's come a long way and that guy has been showing so much potential than Networth's diet. He will be a threat eventually. Don't take him lightly.

As a new guy you deff have elevated, I think this league has deff stepped your game up... If you could Battle someone on RB again who would it be?
    I haven't really battled many people besides Broke cuz he actually showed.. lol so I'd take him again... for a joyride to the park and he can buy me ice cream maybe.

Do you see yourself champing this season?
    Not this season. I'm still knocking rust. Eventually I will. Don't sleep on me.

What would you like to see happen for RB to get more active? Give us some ideas...
    I'm still learning my way around on this board. So far it seems like LLL brought out the shadow stalkers. Whats going on with the Crews? I'd like to see Crew Battles in a league or some shit, tag matches, fuck - some Royal Rumble my nigga. What's more cohesive than jumping some mofos? Cyphers? FL could use some more work. Our point system doesn't seem to be encouraging more voters, idk. But I think if we had more incentives - is there even a top voter medal? Would anybody want that? Shit its a medal idk.. participation medals are like the standards these days. Look mom, I participated.

Whos the biggest bitch in your eyes here?
    You think if I give BNB my address he'd come to my house? Maybe he just offended cuz he doesn't have a stable home?

Say anything you want to the fans
    Networth...sign my rhyme book. Spree, if you nice to me I might share my cookies with you while Mr. Elmsby watches with his manly apron on.

WEEK FOUR
    http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o...psmxzgkjqg.png
    By Packed Graves

Dzaster vs Galactic:

When looking at the names this doesn't seem fair, but is Galactic rusty? Does Tucan Sam still got it? Dzaster is in the process of elevating he isn't bad but he's got a ways to go. Galactic can hang with the best of them An has beaten them as well. Not only here but numerous sites. I'm hoping he isn't rusty cause this is my Tag Team Partner an we held the titles. So I'm hoping he is still in good shape text wise. 72/25 Gally

IronMic vs Killing Spree:

Iron isn't bad I witness him have some nice concepts last week vs me but it's all about how you finish the idea not start it. Kill I feel is coming into shape, I know he said he isn't motivated but he is in better form then I've personally ever seen him in. I don't see Iron having enough fire power to beat Kill at this point in his text career. He might prove me wrong though if Kill gets lazy. 65/35 Kill

Joe Boston Vs Smog:

I'm not going to lie Joe has gotten better but at the end of the day his wording has always been his main issues An still is. If he could make 70% of his concepts hit home he would be a problem in any league. But either doesn't care doesn't have time or doesn't understand. Smog on the other hand is very simple with some stellar wording at times his concepts can be very unique as well. Smog is gonna take this even if rushed he won't start off 0-2. 60/40 Smog

Networth Vs IllScriptz:

Networth is an old timer but isn't really a vet in my eyes. This game isn't like sports or the military. Just cause you put your time in doesn't qualify you as a Vet to me. He hasn't been feared or thought about by any one else besides Newbs. Ill scriptz I dunno who you are but hopefully you beat this old bastard. Networth 51/49

Contenders Match- Art vs B Dot Lesnar:

This could be BOTW, but I'm personally tired of seeing Art drop these well worded played ass concepts with played ass wordplay & getting away with it. Just cause it sounds good or looks dope doesn't make it original. I know he is capable of way more then this An honestly ready to see it already. Les is known for wording an concepts An at times can really shock the voters but he seems like he's been a little rusty or a little lazy I wanna see that heat. It's time to start crowning people champs An trying to dethrone let's turn up this go round. 55/45 BDot

Contenders Match- Packed vs Unfuk
    By Spree
    In the past I would say this is battle of the week...But the way Packed been murkin cats, and Unfukwitable really has done much...He got here off a NS win he should have been dq'd for but I got packed taking this easy with a hard KO. Hope Fuk gets back to doing him and writing new dope shit.
    Packed Wins by KO

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o...psfdtfj5hy.png

#1:Packed Graves

#2:B Dot Lesnar

#3:Art

#4:Kill Spree

#5:IronMic/Dzaster(Tied)

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o...pshc7f4ane.png
    WTF@ The rules being deleted
    WTF@ Unfukwitable Recycling again
    WTF@ PPL saying Fuk Recycled 3 verses on another site last week
    WTF@ Letterman thinking he doesnt have to post a verse
    WTF@ UFC Chicks shitting her pants in the ring
    WTF@ God Of War Hiding with Fresh in canada
    WTF@ Arts Graphics are dope as fuck

OUTRO
    Well thats it yall. Lets make this week Dope. I'll have the Rules Edited TONIGHT! NO RECYCLING OR ITS A AUTO DQ!!!!! BITING GETS YOU BANNED FROM THE LEAGUE. We're also making medals for these offences. Rankings Will be Updated as well and cypher anouncement coming this week.

Heres some chicks for you non pussy getting nerds

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...c92d398304.jpg
    https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...5a398539e2.jpg
    https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...exy-curves.jpg
    http://monroethick.com/wp-content/up...-big-booty.jpg

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Re: WEEK 4 MAG: Drunken Spree Edition

Thanks for the mag, guys.

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion GFX HOF - Award Request Accepted SOTW ABL Champion FL HOF VBL Champion - VBL Champion AOTM AOTW FL Champion

Joe Boston did predictions huh...

Rusty
    Battle Record
    64-33
    Awards Cypher Winner FL HOF 50+ Wins FL Tag Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion

Good shit was just trying to help

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Art. View Post
    Fuck you mean I did predications lil bihhhhh
    1x Best Overall Textcee(tie)
    1x FL Best Text Battler

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion GFX HOF - Award Request Accepted SOTW ABL Champion FL HOF VBL Champion - VBL Champion AOTM AOTW FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Packed Graves View Post
    Good shit was just trying to help

- - - Updated - - -

Fuck you mean I did predications lil bihhhhh

Ahhh ok ... even better .. Il see you next week bruh

" just cause it looks good and sounds dope doesn't make it original "

Il write that advice down ...
    Last edited by Art.; June 26th, 2017 at 09:56 PM

Rusty
    Battle Record
    64-33
    Awards Cypher Winner FL HOF 50+ Wins FL Tag Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion

Ya no problem my Pixar my picks catch my buzz you woody smoker?
    1x FL Best Text Battler

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10

Yup only read like 13 prodigy and Nintendo switch flips recently .. glad to see ya thinking outiside the box ... but keep up the good work my g

On the real though , good job with the mag fellas even you ya fag
    Last edited by Art.; June 26th, 2017 at 10:09 PM

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    34-16
    Awards LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion GBL Season Champion Haymaker Maddnes Champion GBL Champion Cypher Winner FL Champion FL Tournament Winner

Solid

Rusty
    Battle Record
    64-33

Yup only read like 13 prodigy and Nintendo switch flips recently .. glad to see ya thinking outiside the box ... but keep up the good work my g

On the real though , good job with the mag fellas even you ya fag
    I flipped something current your flipping archive material
    1x FL Best Text Battler

You've Earned a Custom Title! GrimmZReaper's Avatar
    Battle Record
    24-5
    Awards FL Tournament Winner FL Champion

Dzaster....u wanna pink slip battle? loser leaves the site....lets see u squirm outta this one
    Thank you for posting! Your post will not be visible until Boyznblack has fucked your moms

You've Earned a Custom Title! DzasteR's Avatar
    Battle Record
    6-3

Quote Originally Posted by GrimmZReaper View Post
    Dzaster....u wanna pink slip battle? loser leaves the site....lets see u squirm outta this one
    Nigga, you know damn well you live for RB. Why you wanna leave it so bad?

You've Earned a Custom Title! GrimmZReaper's Avatar
    Battle Record
    24-5
    Awards FL Tournament Winner FL Champion

lmao.... that's what I thought.... pussy.....stay in your place
    Thank you for posting! Your post will not be visible until Boyznblack has fucked your moms

Battle Record
    0-1

Quit kissing
    Before, I was merely The Ultimate Hero and the only true champion. Now, some group of kiddos named AI has accepted me as their idol to be worshiped and revered. But I can still be your hero too.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    128-135
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins FL Champion VBL Champion

No arse hole lol

- - - Updated - - -

Good mag great asses. Ur predictions suck ass im winning this week
    [url]https:

You've Earned a Custom Title! DzasteR's Avatar
    Battle Record
    6-3

Quote Originally Posted by GrimmZReaper View Post
    lmao.... that's what I thought.... pussy.....stay in your place
    what is my place huh retard?

you the only moron butt hurt about everything. you wanna get ripped bad don't you?