User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 19 of 19

Thread: Week 4 voting links

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Re: Week 4 voting links

Quote Originally Posted by Lenny View Post
    You haven't dropped anything dope in years. But you have the nerve to say this season has basically been wack?? Lol nah. We don't need your help bro.
    Because I haven't written a verse in years, dumb fuck. Funny, you asking me to write a verse for you - but get offended when I speak the truth, eh?

NO need to get offended, truthfully - just step your game up and stop trying to emulate live battlers with text verses.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post
    Because I haven't written a verse in years, dumb fuck. Funny, you asking me to write a verse for you - but get offended when I speak the truth, eh?

NO need to get offended, truthfully - just step your game up and stop trying to emulate live battlers with text verses.
    Lmao write for him?

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Kill Spree View Post
    Lmao write for him?
    Yes, he messaged me on NC asking if I'd write a verse for him and shit because "He couldn't think of shit" or something to that affect.

I responded with, "NO - I don't engage in cheating/faggotry."

And I'm pretty sure I"m not the only one he's ever asked and/or asks.

Lenox

It was for one battle because I had to no show it.